RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

Red Stone

Suarez mixed-race? :lol:
His grandfather is actually black, so yeah.

Doesn't excuse what he said, though. If Giggs had said what Terry said to Anton Ferdinand there would have been riots in the media, despite Giggs being 'blacker' than Suarez.

Green_Red

FFS! This has blown my sweepstakes totally. I had said they would start saying 'next years our year' in March... True to form though, it's still January and it's already started!

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
That's amazing. They really buy into the whole "the fans have a big influence on the result" thing, do they?

City's won a couple of league titles despite having empty seats at their stadium. This might be because they actually have proper quality players.

SaintMuppet

No scouse meltdown is worth a fleas fart whilst they are still above us in the table.

Fix that and I'll join you all in the piss-taking.

clarkydaz

Suarez mixed-race? :lol:
plus when does a nibble, become a bite?

He nibbled at a couple, gnawed maybe, but 'bit'?

As for 'cheating' against Ghana? He handballed on the line. How is that cheating?
the reality

Truth is Luis was no cheat, he was no biter, he was no racist, he was just a 'Johnny Foreigner' who didn't play by the good old English rules of fair play

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
I fecking hate them, I really do.

I mean yeah they're hilarious when they're wound up but every single one of them is a scumbag of the highest stereotypically Scouse order.

Irrational.

Surprised Steve hasn't picked up on this yet!

The powers that be are throwing shit at the walls because their megalomania has been questioned and there's talks of a break away forum:

What a bunch of fannies. They even turn their rants into essays.
:lol::lol:

Someone needs to narrate some of these posts with sad, violin music playing in the background.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
The powers that be are throwing shit at the walls because their megalomania has been questioned and there's talks of a break away forum:
I'm saving those so I can use them later.

I actually have some sympathy for mods/owner(s)/'free' forum admins in general, tbh, especially as they're not being paid for their work and the hassle & demands they receive.
The hive mind consumes another soul.

JinnerJamie

Small ginger
There is improvement. The Boom-Bust cycle has shifted further down the track.

Bust in January instead of December is considered progress. By the end of the decade, disappointment may only come in May.
We need an adjusted for Klopp Version.

Rises from June until it's peak in December and then a 90 degree drop at the end of January.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
We can't join in, yorky. We honestly can't. It's pissing in the wind, when we do try and post people take it as the official RAWK line.

You make a joke, you try and lighten things up, people take it arse backwards and you're seen to be doing something you're not. Absolutely pointless.
Klopp: Half time piss, it was difficult – the wind was really strange, my cock was difficult to handle. You saw one or two balls when the flow stopped in a moment when nobody knew about it."

The Hacker

From their locked wolves thread

It's clear as day, we pocketed millions in the summer, did not buy a single player in January for years - our aim is to reach the Arsenal level, where we just scrape into Top four, pick up the cream and spend enough to stay there. This is feckING JURGEN KLOPP YOU HAVE ON THE BENCH YOU STINGY feckERS! Give him something to work with or feck the feck off.
We usually finish 2nd these days and win a trophy.
Do they really??

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Poor lads, the Internet is indeed serious business.

But you reap what you sew, when you ban every poster who expresses an alternative view, no matter how valid or reasonable, in favour of a bunch of deranged wankers screaming about conspiracy theories and alternative league tables and what about if hitting the post counted as a goal? (Because the ball was kicked TOO accurately)

Don't be surprised if what you have left at the end of it is a toxic cess pit full of awful cnuts with no social skills and no grasp on reality either.

This is more a reflection on the quality of the mod team and policies of the site owner than anything else.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
jojojo said:
The hive mind consumes another soul
:lol:
Why don't you think selfies are a valid reason for why they haven't won the league in over a quarter of a century, even though smartphones with cameras were only invented After the year 2000??

Come on smart ass, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence!
If helicopters have taught us anything, it's- Amazing prescience for a club that's stuck in the 80s...

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
It's always been bullshit for a select few to censor the voices of the many so severely because it doesn't suit their own view of what a supporter should be. Negative comments over the club's shortcomings have never been what makes RAWK the cringefest it's famous for being.

If there's a breakaway forum where fans can speak their mind, I doubt it will require a meltdown thread where everyone can laugh at it. And now a mod has a bonafide expletive-packed, abuse-hurling meltdown.

Last edited: