RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

Claude Makélélé

I have just noticed the fact that Brendan Rodgers' winning ratio (50%) with Liverpool is higher than Klopp's (48%) at the moment :D

Mihai

@SteveJ

"Is Klopp just another fecking yes man? FSG have fecked us here." Fat Spanish Garcon?

shaky

Panic stations as Utd move above Liverpool, probably for the first time in history, in their "alternative" premier league table.

Phurry

Furry Fecker
But next season...
RAWKite said:
On the bright side, remember the form we had in the early part of the season? If Klopp uses the summer well, we'll see that lasting a lot longer next season.

Spirit of Solskjaer

Louis van Gaal has a better record at United than Klopp in the amount of games Klopp has been at Liverpool.
Objectively this is understandable, given the prospective squads at the disposal of each manager. But then of course according to RAWK Liverpool have man for man the best squad on the planet (well, they did at the start of the season anyway) so maybe Klopp is underachieving? :D

lewwoo

They are still neck and neck with arsenal for the most goals for shield so all is not lost. Somewhere in liverpool a scouser is polishing a open top bus in anticipation

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Can anyone explain this 'alternate league table' thing? I've seen people mentioning it a lot.

lewwoo

Can anyone explain this 'alternate league table' thing? I've seen people mentioning it a lot.
I think you have to be from liverpool to truly understand it but basically its a league they run themselves on rawk and you get points for shots on target and distance covered etc. The rules seem to change every season depending on circumstances. I believe liverpool are the reigning champions though and have been since the league was formed back in the 1800's

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
They are still neck and neck with arsenal for the most goals for shield so all is not lost. Somewhere in liverpool a scouser is polishing a open top bus in anticipation
Too early in the season, they have to steal it first.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I think you have to be from liverpool to truly understand it but basically its a league they run themselves on rawk and you get points for shots on target and distance covered etc. The rules seem to change every season depending on circumstances. I believe liverpool are the reigning champions though and have been since the league was formed back in the 1800's
Blimey :lol: Seems a distinctly Liverpool thing to do.

NM

It basically acounts for difficulty of opposition, to make the early league table look realistic. For example, getting 15 points from 5 easy home games isnt as impressive as getting 15 away to United Chelsea arsenal spurs and city. We have and have had our own version of it for a long time. But the folks in this thread keep laughing at it without understanding it. It merges with the real table in most occasions by abut game 30

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=329366.0

It's a league table that is based on the expectation of the result (i.e. Hull beating Arsenal at the Emirates get more points than Arsenal do beating Hull at the Emirates). It's a bit mad, but they enjoy talking about it over there and at its best it provides an interesting graphical display of how teams did relative to expectation (to be fair so does the proper table :)) and taken as a bit of fun I imagine it can provide a few talking points throughout the season.

The joke in an alternative premier league table taking off over on Rawk is of course too obvious to state.

:lol:

spwd

Don't even go there :houllier:

Quality! But wheres the video of them winning the "comeback draw with West Brom Cup? even more cringeworthy.
That's actually what I was expecting :drool:

Stanzin Lama

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=329366.0

It's a league table that is based on the expectation of the result (i.e. Hull beating Arsenal at the Emirates get more points than Arsenal do beating Hull at the Emirates). It's a bit mad, but they enjoy talking about it over there and at its best it provides an interesting graphical display of how teams did relative to expectation (to be fair so does the proper table :)) and taken as a bit of fun I imagine it can provide a few talking points throughout the season.

Surely that bit doesn't work because RAWK expects Liverpool to beat everyone?

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
YNFA posted a great video showing the difference between Chelsea and Liverpool.

Hahahaha Nice one :)

Pepsi came out of my nose when i saw this tweet, so brutal :)

I think they add penalties they should've had, and remove offside goals and offside'ish goals, in other teams' favour aswell.

mav_9me

I think they add penalties they should've had, and remove offside goals and offside'ish goals, in other teams' favour aswell.
I wasn't sure if you were serious but just in case somebody thought you were, no they don't do that in the alternative premier league table.

Stookie

Nurse bell end

Theres also the 'hitting the woodwork trophy' that they seem to win each season.

Bwuk

blert596 said:
This twats really getting on my tits now the delusional arrogant fecker.

I'd love to do one of the aftermatch interviews with him.

"Right Jose, lets go through the match, and before we start just let me warn you. Every time you say something snidey I'm going to punch you. Every time you whinge about being hard done to I'm gonna punch you. Every time you make veiled or other comments about Klopp or Wenger I'm gonna punch you. And... if you dare to walk off after some snide comment then I'm gonna punch feck out of you. Are we clear? Good.

Now, did you think you should have been awarded the 2 blatant penalties, and what are your thoughts on the referees decision to overule your linesman and allowing their offside goal to stand? Also after both Arsenal and Liverpool winning with dubious goals how do you feel about Wengers gallic celebrations and Klopp screaming "we shall not be moved" at the 4th official who joined in with him? Should your 1-0 defeat be changed to a 2-1 victory to cement your 6th place?

Jose. Jose. Come back here you feckin tool. I feckin warned you... "
:lol::lol: clown.

montpelier

this is dangerously conversational but...

there's another little quirk to the workings of the APLT been revealed here I think - it's seeing Utd & Liverpool's remaining fixtures as basically equal in difffculty but we play the all top teams away & they are playing their top team fixtures at Anfield

so whether we should be projected as likely to finish ahead of them is a bit debatable really

(sorry)