RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Class. Who is he? Someone invite him over here. I'd like to see him keep signing up to RAWK and repeating the same thing. I don't think that would grow old.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
They are really turning on him now. His wit is just a tad too much for them to handle, considering their most witty replies limits themselves to "Fecking manc cnut!"

This one poster is upset since the tactical genious and revolutionary analyzer of the game that was PhaseOfPlay had to leave, but Cantona is allowed to remain:
Get off ur soap box lad , u swear it was ur thread or something . See one minute u want intelligent debate , stuff u bring up has been done to death on here and quite thoroughly and diligently in proper threads by decent posters . No one really wants to discuss it again in tha laugh at Man Utd thread . Then u want witty insults n jokes like a ten year old in a playground .

I knows its shitty for u not been on Cafe and its all u have but thats not our fault . My advice get out of this thread and read some decent posts on u know actual football .

A quick scan of ur posts show u in Leicester City thread and Everton thread slagging Liverpool

How old r u and to think people like POP had to leave this place
This one compares him to UK's favourite hate speech predicant, and also feels like there is a conspiracy going on:
He is the Anjem Choudary of Mancs keeps it just the right side of banning material but still snidey as feck but maybe he has photos or something, adds feck all to this forum.
Also we are blind, ignorant and prone to tribalism. We all know that is something that would never happen with Liverpool supporters, especially the ones at RAWK. This one was rolled out in support of JonnoWhite, the oldest recorded living MUFC supporter in the world:
The thing with Johnno is that just because he supports his club, he doesn't feel the need to defend the likes of Mourinho and his behaviour. He was always against the appointment. He doesn't have to change that stance now Mourinho is manager, like some little lickspittle glory hunter, which seems to be the hallmark of a modern United fan.

There's a difference between support and blind ignorant tribalism.

Jackylad

That thread reads more like bluemoon than rawk, they're descending into name calling and bitter jealousy. Slagging Mourinho, if they had him as their manager they'd have their cocks out all over the shop.

And what's with the post calling Shaw a lardarse???

nikineil

I reckon that Jonno isn't even a real person. Somehow the mods at RAWK has cracked the code to ASI (Artificial Semi-intelligence) and has launched a trial bot named JonnoWhite, in the persona of a 94 year old manc cnut fan for added realism.
Hasn't that been debunked a few weeks agos? I thought there was somebody on the CAF who actually confirmed that JonnoWhite is a real person and is indeed a United fan. And that he is pretty old too. I'll try to find this for you.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
RAWK said:
There's a difference between support and blind ignorant tribalism.
This from the club which famously 'looks after our own'.

Parry Gallister

This from the club which famously 'looks after our own'.
Quotes like this one about their manager shows the difference between the people on here (including our scousers) and the people on RAWK

I believe he is smarter than the rest, wiser than the rest and more importantly, he will not be influenced by the press, the naysayers and the downright agitators who have infiltrated this club... we give free passes to knob heads who insult our intelligence with how they could have done it better?

Fans forums are what they are. How I would love to understand Jurgen speaking in German, understanding every nuance, every subtlety, every serious and comedic nature of his communication. Instead, we expect him to converse in our language and educate us as to his genius in the mother tongue.
Shit like that is only a step away from actual worship. Not even commenting on the 'agitators who have infiltrated the club' line

Last edited:

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He is the Anjem Choudary of Mancs keeps it just the right side of banning material but still snidey as feck but maybe he has photos or something, adds feck all to this forum.
Anjem Choudary :lol:

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
Quotes like this one about their manager shows the difference between the people on here (including our scousers) and the people on RAWK

Shit like that is only a step away from actual worship. Not evening commenting on the 'agitators who have infiltrated the club' line

that cat looked properly pissed. :lol:

montpelier

I believe it's correct that some German words don't translate well into English. Quite similar to Scouse really

I quite liked Phase of Play, he was a decent fair-minded guy when he wasn't getting totally carried away with his tactical masterclasses. I also think it should be noted that he departed from RAWK due to the amount of 'friendly fire' what he was receiving.

Still revered by some

A blog from PoP would be great. That way, he would not need to be hounded out by twats like us and boy would he get a following. Just disable the comment section...

Last edited:

montpelier

a page of Reddit on RAWK featuring PoP if you read down

https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/2wc8qy/do_you_regularly_post_on_rawk_what_are_your/

some nice quotes from there too

When Kenny got fired, we weren't allowed to talk about the search for a new manager for a couple days out of respect for Kenny. It was beyond ridiculous.
It's shit. You'd find better discussion about Liverpool on Man Utd forums.
I had about 40 posts on there before I was banned for insinuating that Mignolet wasn't the best keeper in the world.
Honestly, it's a Liverpool supporters' answer to ISIS. Mods are heavy handed and the sentiment toward a number of topics is out of control. It's the most depressing forum environment I've ever encountered.
I thought it was fairly well established PoP was Steve Wigley.

Adisa

When Kenny got fired, we weren't allowed to talk about the search for a new manager for a couple days out of respect for Kenny. It was beyond ridiculous.
Imagine that happened here. I'd quit the forum immediately and I'm sure I won't be the only one.
The Scouser caliphate of RAWK.

It's unbelievable that some on this forum, want a RAWK style approach to administration.

clarkydaz

Phase of Play was hounded out? :lol: Went out in a blaze of glory more like, turning on his own who dared question his extensive knowledge in the field with more distain, arrogance and self importance any manc could impose on that forum

Revan

Assumptionman
Class. Who is he? Someone invite him over here. I'd like to see him keep signing up to RAWK and repeating the same thing. I don't think that would grow old.
He has joined today the Caf under @Raw Cantona username. If the mods can promote him without going under the newbie pain system it would be great considering that we all know that he is a good poster.

@Damien

SwansonsTache

Imagine that happened here. I'd quit the forum immediately and I'm sure I won't be the only one.
The Scouser caliphate of RAWK.

It's unbelievable that some on this forum, want a RAWK style approach to administration.
Hah, do they feck? If so, name and shame.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He has joined today the Caf under @Raw Cantona username. If the mods can promote him without going under the newbie pain system it would be great considering that we all know that he is a good poster.

@Damien
Would be nice to have him here.. How do you know that Raw Cantona is actually Cantona from RAWK though?

Also curious as to how he never joined the Caf till now, but has been on RAWK all this time

Revan

Assumptionman
Yeah, there were some posters who were asking for people to get banned if they are disrespectful * to players etc.

* disrespectful could mean anything from Rooney is fat, Rojo is shit or David Moyes ain't the greatest human of all time. Luckily, most of us were banned/left the Caf and made some shit forum with 7 members where everyone calls everyone there a cnut.

SwansonsTache

Would be nice to have him here.. How do you know that Raw Cantona is actually Cantona from RAWK though?

Also curious as to how he never joined the Caf till now, but has been on RAWK all this time
Perhaps he joined deep undercover back in the day, and then got a bad case of the Stockholm Syndrome and went full Donnie Brasco, forgetting where he actually belongs?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Phase of Play was hounded out?
Yes. His exit was in the tradition of fellow lone Romantic maverick exiles like Lord Byron, Clint Eastwood, and Rafa. Poignant harmonica music played as PoP strode away from RAWKtown in dramatic slo-mo, leaving spindly whisps of gunsmoke and Wilko binders in his dust-trailing wake. He didn't need no stinkin' badges...

Adisa

Look at the Rooney thread before the season started. And also the thread about if you still feel passionate about the club. You'd see it. I remember twigg saying he wouldn't mind RAWK style moderation because he didn't like what was being said about Rooney.

Revan

Assumptionman

I PM-ed the Rawk Cantona and got confirmation for that (I still hold a RAWK account).

About him being there but not here, I don't find it that strange. We had a lot of posters of other clubs who posted only on here. Davo (Liverpool) and peterstorey (Arsenal) in particular had over 50k posts here and have been two of the most legendary Caftards. Marching (Leeds) has been an admin in the past, Grinner (Arsenal) is a moderator, same about SilentWitness (Everton).

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I PM-ed the Rawk Cantona and got confirmation for that.

About him being there but not here, I don't find it that strange. We had a lot of posters of other clubs who posted only on here. Davo and peterstorey in particular had over 50k posts here and have been two of the most legendary Caftards.
Yep, and @GlastonSpur ;)

Ah you're on Rawk too? I wonder people bother looking at that site. Also read Cantona's post that he actually contributes to the upkeep of the forum through monetary forms. Hadn't known he cared that much about RAWK :eek:

Deleted member 101472

This cantona guy feels like a signing . Can we start his own thread in the performance section? There's an awful lot of expectation on him

SwansonsTache

I feel the expectation may weigh him down, he will flatter to deceive at the beginning, blowing hot and cold.

Revan

Assumptionman
Okay. If he turns out to be crap on your head be it.
We'll just send him back to RAWK.

Actually, who knows how things will go. Even from Newbie to mains it is a big difference (let alone from two different forums). Eboue was real crap there but amazing here, Lastwolf was a real star there but anonymous here.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
We'll just send him back to RAWK.

Actually, who knows how things will go. Even from Newbie to mains it is a big difference (let alone from two different forums). Eboue was real crap there but amazing here, Lastwolf was a real star there but anonymous here.
Eboue's head is already big enough ffs. Not seen him around much lately. He spends his time in Other Sport or Current Events these days.

SwansonsTache

We need to take it easy and real slow with @Raw Cantona in the beginning, much similar to those kids rescued from Millitias in the US, he will need a slow and reassuring introduction back to society. RAWK will scar you man, it will scar you real deep.

Adisa

You guys should not get him in trouble on RAWK. They will be looking for any excuse to ban him.

SwansonsTache

I also remember a "BarneyLFC" poster (or something close).

He was normally sound but let himself go a couple times. I remember he got banned in a match day thread for wishing injury on a United player though :lol:
The occasional bad egg. Our Scouse contingent is sound as feck, by far the best block of opposition supporters.