RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

montpelier

OK, I'm going to shut up in a sec, cos I said too much already this morning.

BUT.... what's with the 'in tiny & ghostly print' footers some of them seem to have attached to the bottom of their (is it all posts? I dunno yet) contributions.
here's some examples for you reproduced here using the very useful paste as plain text function.

fecking thick, inbred, bandy-legged, Kev Webster lookalike bellends.
The manager is basically admitting that he can't compete at the top end of the market.
One does not simply walk into London. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume.
Then in the midddle out pops a smiling glen johnson pulling up his jersey to reveal a t-shirt of suarez with a text saying. "OUR SUAREZ IS A FRIEND TO ALL COLOURS!"
He's got a tattoo on his wrist that says "I hate blackie blackie blackie blacks, and I fecking love handballing it into the opponent's goal and away from my own goal, and biting people, and kicking young kids in the bollocks when they ask for autographs. And diving. I fecking love that."
kinell

Deleted member 101472

Should go through the Newbile system like everyone else. They get Mains trials now anyway, so gives him a chance to prove himself.
Has anyone started a thread in the newbies lambasting the mods for promoting a poster from RAWK within 5 minutes of joining the caf? Could understand their gripe

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Has anyone started a thread in the newbies lambasting the mods for promoting a poster from RAWK within 5 minutes of joining the caf? Could understand their gripe
Nope.

Hasn't that been debunked a few weeks agos? I thought there was somebody on the CAF who actually confirmed that JonnoWhite is a real person and is indeed a United fan. And that he is pretty old too. I'll try to find this for you.
Yeah, just got this PM from a newbie. Thanks @Redcy
https://www.redcafe.net/threads/rawk-goes-into-meltdown-2016-17-edition.419088/page-37

I used to be on the old forum called 606newsub with Johnnowhite, presumably along with Charlton66, as he says it used to be a thriving small community and then it started getting a bit political and all a bit over the top.

Yes Johnnowhite was a real person, even back in 08/09 he could show a bit of the RAWK side. He didn't agree with SAF staying on under the Glazers, thought that the board were complicit, etc. This kind of thing often resulted in meltdowns and personal fights.

I stopped posting like many others due to, in some cases at least, their appearing to be a growth in a kind of "ranking" order of members, people who didn't agree with everything certain people said were given short shrift etc.

Neelu

Likes to eat cement and rubber but not boogers
Lets assume that Johnno is a United supporter, why exactly will you go to your biggest rival's forum and then always be critical of your own club while praising that rival club. Liverpool showed that they are a 'modern football club' by showing their support through those t-shirts for Suarez during the racism saga. They let go of their club 'ethos' to accommodate someone just because he was the best they had and they were desperate for success.

John Keiler

I was promoted after about 5-10 posts as the new experiment started. Nobody griped about that.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I'll promote anyone who pranks RAWK immediately. Spread the news.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
@Raw Cantona Can't believe my eyes and ears mate! Woke up to find out you've finally made your way over here. It's MancEunuchian from Rawk. Sad to see that our pm conversation has come true, but glad to have you on board. If you haven't realized it yet, you're sorta a legend around these parts. :lol:

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I never had a problem with Cantona myself. He gave as good as he got. Some of you are way too sensitive. In fact all the resident mancs on here are o.k to be fair. Johnnos the best of the lot though.
Why? Because he hates the Mancs more than we do.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
There are some funny guys on there and I enjoy reading some of the puns and jokes. Just like the scousers that come on here are pretty cool. 2nd best set of fans after ours.
It's the poets and the crazies that make RAWK so funny.

Raw Cantona

Looks like the truth grenade I lobbed from here has landed on RAWK.:lol:

Don't worry RAWK, i'll be back on. Hope you aren't missing me too much.;)

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Parannoying:
The Independent said:
Raymond Verheijen has repeated his critcisms of Klopp's Methods
TLW said:
God knows what that physio (who the feck is he btw) thinks of Wenger then. Or is Klopp the only manager in the game that's responsible for every single injury that is part and parcel of the game?

clarkydaz

Looks like the truth grenade I lobbed from here has landed on RAWK.:lol:

Don't worry RAWK, i'll be back on. Hope you aren't missing me too much.;)
I assume you got bored of seeing THAT same Jose pic posted over there several times each page, you know the one about us accepting a classless lowlife scumbag into our club etc. I was praying someone would simply post this in reply and stand back ;)

Brightonian

God I love that gif.

And to really put it in perspective, Can is their squad's equivalent to Pogba in ours. And Blind is our squad's equivalent to... Klavan, I guess? That's how much better our squad is than theirs. Our Klavan just rinsed their Pogba, and would be odds-on to do it again any day of the week.

Sam M

Out of topic but, throwback to when Blind brutally broke Can's ancle:

Chuckle. What a clusterfeck they are, Henderson as a holding player, Klavan the postman as the defensive stalwart, a deranged, serial loser of finals in charge, Moreno existing....

If Spurs turn up tomorrow they will blow Liverpool away, and this thread will be wonderfully active.

The United Irishman

"Martial is championship material at best"
It was terrific watching Cantona at work on RAWK; a true master of the wind-up game, with some masterstroke posts.

It was a bit like watching the real life Cantona tearing Liverpool a new one in days of old.

Anyway, welcome - and what a dignified way to arrive, praising RAWK like that. We don't hate them by any means, we just find them rather funny. They're not like the City lot at Bluemoon who absolutely despise us with pure venom and anger...no, RAWK is more about the drama queens, scouse poetry and at times hilarious delusion.
Don't forget the "my United supporting mate" stories, the mate who always lost the argument, and always disappeared with their tail between their legs never to be seen again!

DavidDeSchmikes

20 seconds added for a goal and their D!5khead fans on the pitch? Wouldnt have made a difference but little favours add up.

montpelier

Some foolish posters have been gently suggesting that Jurgen put his subs on too late.

Anyone calling out Klopp is a fecking mega c*nt. Seriously. You're a fecking embarrassment and a shotgun blast to the head for yous would immediately improve this clubs situation.

fecking wankers