RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

VanGaalEra

How exactly is whoscored connected to the Sun? Is it simply because they advertise in the paper?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=334426.0

After seeing the mods on the last page telling people to feck off quite frequently, one poster gets a warning for jokingly telling his mate to feck off. When he points out that it's all been taken out of context, the ban still stands.
The mod on there says "RAWK isn't a chat room" isn't that kinda the point of a forum to chat about things like football for example?:houllier:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
How dare you ask about a competition we're not in.
United were last in the top four before Liverpool were, in case they'd forgotten we played (albeit badly) CL football last season.

BlueCelery

Supports
Chelsea
Has anyone had a browse through their Chelsea pre-match thread? :lol: One of the most utterly baffling things I've read in a long time. Since they lost to Wolves at home they're now convinced they're going to "smash these plastics", win at least 3-0 and probably win the title as well, and anyone who suggests they might not gets showered with abuse and ridicule.

I just can't get my head around it, how did they arrive to this conclusion? It's genuinely bizarre :houllier:
:lol:

prath92

How exactly is whoscored connected to the Sun? Is it simply because they advertise in the paper?
Yeah which is bizarre. It would be like us boycotting banking with standard chartered or flying with Emirates/etihad because they sponsor our rivals.

Why do they hate the sun this much?

Charlie Foley

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=334426.0

After seeing the mods on the last page telling people to feck off quite frequently, one poster gets a warning for jokingly telling his mate to feck off. When he points out that it's all been taken out of context, the ban still stands.
You post telling someone to feck off, it is abuse. We have neither the time nor the inclination to try and divine the meaning behind the post, and whether you are mates with the recipient. RAWK is not a chat room. The offending post was on the main board, so does not even get the slacker treatment of the Boozer.

That said, the warning fell short of the level required to mute you, so there are no material consequences to it. Just think of it as a suspended sentence.

This could have been an email from the FA to Jose Mourinho
:lol:

lewwoo

If you keep saying sixth you eventually get a lisp be careful
Old Trafford (Indian Division) go nuts at seeing how high their hapless heroes are in the league!

Absolute gang of c*nts from top to bottom and all their fecking media chums...and they're still 6th.
But what a MIGHTY 6th they are.
Us being sixth is the only thing giving them any pleasure anymore as their season implodes again. If there is a god we have to finish above them even if we aren't top four.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Us being sixth is the only thing giving them any pleasure anymore as their season implodes again. If there is a god we have to finish above them even if we aren't top four.
It just shows how truly bitter and jealous they are that we are still in the cups.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Didn't they finish 8th last season, and 6th the season before? I'm not asking. They did. And the 4 seasons before the Slip season, they managed a flurry of 7th, 6th, 8th and 7th place finishes.

Half a season above us and they're giving it large about top 4. They're not going to win anything this season. We could very possibly win 3 trophies whilst finishing 6th. I know which one I'd prefer.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Didn't they finish 8th last season, and 6th the season before? I'm not asking. They did. And the 4 seasons before the Slip season, they managed a flurry of 7th, 6th, 8th and 7th place finishes.

Half a season above us and they're giving it large about top 4. They're not going to win anything this season. We could very possibly win 3 trophies whilst finishing 6th. I know which one I'd prefer.
Not to mention in 2 games time there's a very real chance they could be 6th!

Trizy

It's hilarious that they keep mentioning 6th when we're still gonna finish above them.

If they some how finished in top 4 they still aren't gonna win anything this season or the CL next season. They are a rubbish club that have 1 League Cup to show for the last 10 years.

lewwoo

It's hilarious that they keep mentioning 6th when we're still gonna finish above them.

If they some how finished in top 4 they still aren't gonna win anything this season or the CL next season. They are a rubbish club that have 1 League Cup to show for the last 10 years.
It's all they have left to hang on to. The only small crumb of comfort in another failed season. It will make it all the more enjoyable when we finish above them.

Moonred

There are some right tools. Some of those bellends are astonished that the United match was being broadcasted instead of the magic that is Lincoln - Brighton.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
There are some right tools. Some of those bellends are astonished that the United match was being broadcasted instead of the magic that is Lincoln - Brighton.
For a start, that match was on at 3pm, so couldn't be televised. Secondly, they had a pitchside reporter who they went to every 5 minutes or so and actually interviewed the manager on the touchline whilst the game was in play. I think the coverage was pretty good, considering.

montpelier

110% accurate all this, dunno why they bother

Great point. It's losing to the shite in the league, as usual, which makes winning the title hard. Well done Mignolet. Ref was shite. It's so easy for opposition teams to get penalties.

Peanut Butter

"Ref was shite"

Every single time they don't win :houllier:

I can't stand Liverpool fans, they irk me so much.

klayton88

Surprised Milner didn't step up and try and take the penalty for Chelsea. Second nature and all.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
110% accurate all this, dunno why they bother

Great point. It's losing to the shite in the league, as usual, which makes winning the title hard. Well done Mignolet. Ref was shite. It's so easy for opposition teams to get penalties.

Have to love RAWK with the penalty discussion they've had the most.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Made-up Chelsea supporter incoming:
RAWK said:
I'm a Chelsea fan & was at the game tonight. I know Liverpool have had a terrible couple of weeks but it happens. I don't think you have too much to worry about going forward. You have a superb manager (not perfect but then none are) , many good young players who seem pretty hungry to me (& it is SO important to have the right attitude & mentality these days, it's what makes the difference as you can't really put a cigarette paper between the top 6 as far as ability goes, imo).

I hate Liverpool (but only in the football rivalry sense, in truth I have great respect for your club, but I'm not supposed to ever admit to that). I think your future is rosy, I think your owners have now proved they will support the club, your excellent manager, fans desperate for success, & as I said, many good young players.)