RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

Ady87

Lol its funny that every single oppo on there thinks Liverpool is god's gift to earth.
It's a good observation. Maybe any genuine opposition fans have long been exiled or just lurk in fear of being oppressed. I quite enjoy the fact opposition fans on this board can give as good as they get and hang around for the ride. Oppo fans on RAWK are infatuated by Liverpool FC. That forum should be used as a social experiment.

Bwuk

No match going Chelsea fan would spend the time creating an account to log in and praise Liverpool. They don't like them either.

Absolutely cringe worthy that they create accounts to do so. Imagine if someone in real life asked what they were doing "Oh, I'm just creating a fake account on a Liverpool forum to pretend I'm a chelsea fan to make it look like other teams respect us. 5 times la".

Cringe.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
It's up there with "I've got loads of black friends" or "I've got loads of gay friends".

Can't wait for this Chelsea fan to lose a made up argument with a made up United fan in the pub.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Made-up Chelsea supporter incoming:
Who are these supposed "good young players", most of their better players are 24-26, hardly young. But yeah that fan does seem made up.

klayton88

It's up there with "I've got loads of black friends" or "I've got loads of gay friends".

Can't wait for this Chelsea fan to lose a made up argument with a made up United fan in the pub.
I just make sure I keep a gay black friend. Two birds one stone.

spwd

Made-up Chelsea supporter incoming:
Sad fecker :houllier:

No match going Chelsea fan would spend the time creating an account to log in and praise Liverpool. They don't like them either.

Absolutely cringe worthy that they create accounts to do so. Imagine if someone in real life asked what they were doing "Oh, I'm just creating a fake account on a Liverpool forum to pretend I'm a chelsea fan to make it look like other teams respect us. 5 times la".

Cringe.
:lol:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
RAWK said:
"Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm sixth not fourth".
It was 27 years today
That the scousers gave the League away

Birthday greetings - bottle of whine?

Tarrou

This is one of those moments that, if we win the title, will be remembered forever, cemented somewhere in our enormous history book. The epitome of leadership, from a local boy dragging the club he grew up supporting from mid table to the pinnacle in one years time. I get goosebumps watching this, and I probably have hit repeat 50 times already. I will always remember this huddle.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
scottalus

2y
SIR STEVEN GERRARD

logicspock

2y
can't help but think that this is the perfect moment for some kind of future liverpool documentary (about how we went on to win the league). so spine-tinglingly dramatic and epic

ChickenWingsOFreedom

2y
I could watch it for days. We're gonna win the league!!

RodDryfist

2y
I don't know if its been said already but a massive thanks to the cameraman for managing to get this all on tape and at the angle that it's at.

An iconic moment from this season on a remarkable captain.

Gator813

2y
Jesus, this could be converted straight into a movie, no embellishment needed. STILL getting choked up seeing him lose it. 100% will lose my shit if we win the title for him.

_Random_Username_

2y
*when we win the title

get2dachopa

2y
We just became a fecking family

IamRule34

2y
I fecking love that they played Dirty Water after the victory.

Bendingo

2y
Stevie G, the person I admire more than anything on this planet. YAWN

TheSleepwalkr

2y
THIS IS DONE!

PM_ME_YOUR_COCK_

2y
Non native speaker here, Can someone please write what he said :)

PoofyHairedIdiot

2y
This does not fecking slip now. Listen to me! This does not fecking slip now. Listen, listen, this is done, we go to Norwich exactly the same, we go again, come on!

mad_buddha_abuser

2y
Spot on, except he says 'gone' not 'done'.

PoofyHairedIdiot

2y
Are d and g close enough on a keyboard to legitimately claim a typo? Cause if it is I'm using that excuse.

rithsv

2y
He might have actually said "we go together" as well but I'm not sure.

(According to post on LFC's Facebook).

scottlapier

2y
I'm still in awe. I have no words.

OtifireMightblade

2y
Does anyone have a good copy that doesn't beep out the swearing that they could link?

Disco_Killer

2y
Where the feck did you get that goosebump activator button from?!?!

MeLurka

2y
Months later; This was the best week of my life. I'll cherish this memory forever. I've never sung and danced as much as that week. I love you all.

rapmachinenodiggidy

2y
i just noticed the grip he has on joe allen's cock

The8om8

2y
HAHAHAHAHAHA

michaelconnery1985

2y
Legendary. This is why Gerrard is my favourite player, and the reason Liverpool doesn't deserve him

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Serves them right for phoning Moyes at home.

Peanut Butter

Thats because any oppo that doesn't swiftly gets banned, only the fake accounts and the mentally unstable are left.......
It's why I have never posted on RAWK even though I have an account there. It's pointless. My opinions and views would get me banned within hours.

I wouldn't pretend that I think Liverpool are amazing and would probably question some of Klopp's antics and decision making on there - which would of course result in a banning.

It's mental there and fun from the outside.