RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

Silverman

Carragher moaning about Can and Henderson not being able to play with each other in midfield, the goalkeeper, the left back etc etc. A lot is on Klopp cos he picks the team and he buys the players. Liverpools last five games: LLLDL. Awful.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
The match thread locked yet?

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
With the January nightmare continuing into February amid some of the worst form witnessed in recent seasons, it's set up nicely for them to finish sixth (if they're lucky) and, oh, just think about all the material they've given us to play with...

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Had enough of this to be honest.

Livid with our performances at the moment.

We are not good enough on any area of the pitch. Awful defending, no energy in Midfield, No width, Nothing in the final third. As for our goalkeepers, Joke.

Its standard now, if Klopp doesn't start changing things soon, he'll be under a lot of pressure. Not by us fans, but certainly by the media.
And poor old "rapidly becoming the best midfielder in the league" Can is coming in for some awful stick! :lol:

Rameses

Just two pages in the match thread in RAWK. What is going on ?

lewwoo

Or we could give Klopp the kind of quality players Conte inherited and then give him the £120m to spend Conte had last summer.
Which top player's do they think will want to go to liverpool?

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
How's Johnno doing these days? Don't think I've seen his take on Klopp.

«Cut from the same cloth as Shanks and Busby. Both of whom were metal fans, incidentally. I remember standing next to the pair of 'em at a Sabbath gig back in 1066, before the frogs ruined everything.»

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
When was the last time they had such a bad run?

I almost feel sorry for Klippety as I really like him.

Peanut Butter

How's Johnno doing these days? Don't think I've seen his take on Klopp.

«Cut from the same cloth as Shanks and Busby. Both of whom were metal fans, incidentally. I remember standing next to the pair of 'em at a Sabbath gig back in 1066, before the frogs ruined everything.»
:lol: This is superb

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
They've won one game since New Years Eve. Against Plymouth in an FA Cup replay.

:lol:

Mciahel Goodman

Staff
I would laugh, but we been equally as shit.
We've won five games in the same period, lost one, and drew three. Unfortunately, the draws have all come in the league, but we've been nowhere near as bad as they have.

Peanut Butter

We've won five games in the same period, lost one, and drew three. Unfortunately, the draws have all come in the league, but we've been nowhere near as bad as they have.
We are currently a better side with better players than Liverpool. But we need to prove that come end of May.

M Bison

Supports
York City
They're still ahead of us in the league though. Whilst it's funny to laugh at the scousers and their poor form, ours hasn't been great either!

Peanut Butter

They're still ahead of us in the league though. Whilst it's funny to laugh at the scousers and their poor form, ours hasn't been great either!
They haven't won a trophy for nearly 11 years. It's hilarious if you ask me.

Mciahel Goodman

Staff
This probably isn't the thread for you then. This thread's purpose is quite literally to laugh at the scousers.