RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

Crimson King

I thought that one was already on it's way to Old Trafford this year judging by some of the posts I've read on here this season.
We have actually hit the woodwork the most so far according to the official Premier League website.

But that's only twice more than Spurs so hopefully you'll beat us to it and actually win a trophy for once.

Deleted member 101472

Nah, they're a piss-take page, the YNFA stands for You'll Never Fail Alone, they always take the mick out of Liverpool but do it to other clubs too, it's just Liverpool most.
I assumed it stood for you're not famous anymore :lol:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
RAWK said:
Gerrard back as Academy Coach
Poster 1 said:
There seems to be some correlation between this news and our down-turn in form. I really hope its not true. But the timing of these events is uncanny.

Poster 2 said:
I remember when we were on a high after beating City at the Etihad, Swansea at home and Soton' at St Mary's (Origi hattrick 1 - 6) with free-falling hopeless Newcastle United coming up. I remember the consensus among football fans being that the score would get silly in our favour. Also, days before the match Steven Gerrard returned to train at the club, after the MLS season had ended. The next 3 league games were:

Newcastle 2 x 0 Liverpool (Who else but Gini to get a double,right?)
Liverpool 2 x 2 WBA (The one with the Kop salute)
Watford 3 x 0 Liverpool (Bogdan clanger/Skrtel injury)

Killjoy.

I'm not saying it is Steven's fault, although there are coincidences.

Gerrard back for training, Liverpool go into poor form
Gerrard announced as academy coach, the next day Liverpool lose.

Unlucky
Poster 1 said:
Like I mentioned I hope it not true.....but when you plot the numbers, you do your stats, you do your scatter plots, and that's what the analysis says.

The only insight I can drive from this is that SG was probably the biggest character in the dressing room and the current batch are pathetic when it comes to showing character (to quote Rodgers....haha). They seem to go back into their shell when it comes to SG.
Poster 3 said:
This is amazing, even by RAWK's standards.
Poster 4 said:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
RAWK said:
A red went over to the Dortmund Reddit page to ask some questions (about Klopp) and it's an interesting read.
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=334721.0
I don't think he's perfect, no manager is, but anyone who might be questioning him now needs their head testing.
Completely and utterly agree, except for the bolded part.

They need ostracising. banning. ridiculing. torn apart. shunned. expelled. outcast. fecked off. pissed on. shit on. spat on.

"They" are a fecking cancer. they need ripping out. short termist, ignorant, idiotic pond life. Slowly and surely infecting the entire atmosphere that surrounds the club.

I'm one step short of actively enciting full on violence against "them"

If our 'fan'base turns on Klopp, i'm done with footy. Can't sit and watch another good man betrayed by his own "supporters"

Omar Little

Completely and utterly agree, except for the bolded part.

They need ostracising. banning. ridiculing. torn apart. shunned. expelled. outcast. fecked off. pissed on. shit on. spat on.

"They" are a fecking cancer. they need ripping out. short termist, ignorant, idiotic pond life. Slowly and surely infecting the entire atmosphere that surrounds the city.

I'm one step short of actively enciting full on violence against "them"

If the dole office ask me to get a job again, I'm done. Can't stand the thought of earning a living, la.

hellohello

Supports
Tottenham
I don't see the problem with the alternate league table. It's just another way to give points based on the assumed strength of the opposition, and is usually a quite good indicator at different times of a season. Doesn't seem like half the posters bashing it actually know what it is.

Player Red

I love how all they talk about these days is teams parking the bus against them, and how they hope Spurs play expansive because that will work in their favour. The only team not to score against them on this poor run is Plymouth. Hull, Wolves, Swansea and Sunderland have all put at least 2 past them. Bus parked indeed.

beep

I missed RAWK meltdowns. They're not as funny when they're all high and mighty.

Omar Little

On holiday in The Caribbean from the 7th of January until the 22nd. My mother passed away not long after I returned home, so apologies for not rushing to this forum to discuss Liverpool's fall from grace. Still it's nice to be missed I suppose.
Sorry to hear about your mum. That's awful. Condolences. Hope you and your family can stay strong and be okay. :(

zeekey

On holiday in The Caribbean from the 7th of January until the 22nd. My mother passed away not long after I returned home, so apologies for not rushing to this forum to discuss Liverpool's fall from grace. Still it's nice to be missed I suppose.
Condolences matey.

redman5

In a world of my own. People know me here.
Thanks for the kind words folks. Sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up on a football forum. First time I've logged in for a few weeks & it just got my back up a bit people suggesting I'd been hiding. It's only footie banter after all. I didn't mean to make anyone feel bad.

I'm back now anyway & I've been taking shit from you lot for 10 years now, so fire away :)

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
Thanks for the kind words folks. Sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up on a football forum. First time I've logged in for a few weeks & it just got my back up a bit people suggesting I'd been hiding. It's only footie banter after all. I didn't mean to make anyone feel bad.

I'm back now anyway & I've been taking shit from you lot for 10 years now, so fire away :)
sincere condolences.

she will always be with you.

Peanut Butter

FSG need to prize Rafa away from Newcastle and put him in charge of transfers. He has an eye for players and knows exactly what's needed at this club.

Basically make him DoF.

Let Jurgen do all of the coaching - he's the best in the business at coaching players and getting the best out of them. But look at all the signings Rafa made without money - gems like Alonso, Masch, Torres. We haven't had that calibre since apart from Suarez.
Rafa time! :lol:

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Sorry to hear that buddy puts football into perspective. Hope you're getting on ok.

clarkydaz

certainly puts things in perspective. Sincere condolences mate

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Condolences mate :(

Vanrouge

Yeah, sorry for your loss. I hope you're doing okay with it.

pauldyson1uk

Sorry to hear about you loss , football means nothing compared to losing your mum.
Stay strong.

montpelier

Mod purge after those unsavoury Stevie jinx allegations
Reopened after having to delete a page of nonsense. When posters post something so inane appreciate if you can use the report to mods button. The poster will have a little holiday for wasting half an hour of my life.
last & most recent post on thread (apart from that one) now: January 23, 2017, 04:49:38 PM

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
When internet archeologists crack open the RAWK servers in 2000 years time they will marvel at what this incredible Liverpool team must have been like with it having the best players, managers, songs, fans and tea lady.

In fact, an entire new religion will be founded with prophets called Brendan, Rafa and Jurgen. Men whose return will herald a new dawn of success for humanity...