RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
When internet archeologists crack open the RAWK servers in 2000 years time they will marvel at what this incredible Liverpool team must have been like with it having the best players, managers, songs, fans and tea lady.

In fact, an entire new religion will be founded with prophets called Brendan, Rafa and Jurgen. Men whose return will herald a new dawn of success for humanity...
:lol::lol::devil:

Fiasco

GaryLifo said:
When internet archeologists crack open the RAWK servers in 2000 years time they will marvel at what this incredible Liverpool team must have been like with it having the best players, managers, songs, fans and tea lady.

In fact, an entire new religion will be founded with prophets called Brendan, Rafa and Jurgen. Men whose return will herald a new dawn of success for humanity...

Brilliant :lol::lol:

Trizy

:lol:

arthurka

On holiday in The Caribbean from the 7th of January until the 22nd. My mother passed away not long after I returned home, so apologies for not rushing to this forum to discuss Liverpool's fall from grace. Still it's nice to be missed I suppose.
Sorry to hear that mate..
My deepest condolences.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Furthermore, in this future RAWKTOPIA that I have envisaged, utterances of the word 'slip' shall be punished by thirty lashes of the 'banning stick' and anyone caught perambulating unaccompanied will be burned at the stake.

Duafc

Village Lemon
On holiday in The Caribbean from the 7th of January until the 22nd. My mother passed away not long after I returned home, so apologies for not rushing to this forum to discuss Liverpool's fall from grace. Still it's nice to be missed I suppose.
So Sorry to hear that mate, Look after yourself.

Peanut Butter

Furthermore, in this future RAWKTOPIA that I have envisaged, utterances of the word 'slip' shall be punished by thirty lashes of the 'banning stick' and anyone caught perambulating unaccompanied will be burned at the stake.

You always crack me up mate.

Cassady

Supports Liverpool, Not Accrington Stanley
Supports
Accrington Stanley.
The same guy that forced Alonso out the club when he thought he could "upgrade" him for Gareth Barry, yes put him in charge of transfers!
He never actually forced him out though. Alonso handed in his transfer request off his own bat. But you are correct about Barry though . Rafa did say to Alonso he may have to sell him to get Barry which still baffles me to this day.

spwd

Thanks for the kind words folks. Sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up on a football forum. First time I've logged in for a few weeks & it just got my back up a bit people suggesting I'd been hiding. It's only footie banter after all. I didn't mean to make anyone feel bad.

I'm back now anyway & I've been taking shit from you lot for 10 years now, so fire away :)
Sorry to hear that bud, stay strong.

Lallana is better than De Bruyne at RAWK.

And I am not kidding!
You must be :houllier:

:lol::lol:

montpelier

''You'll Never Perambulate Unaccompanied'' sounds quite a lot more threatening to me.

#YNPU

Sparky10Legend

He never actually forced him out though. Alonso handed in his transfer request off his own bat. But you are correct about Barry though . Rafa did say to Alonso he may have to sell him to get Barry which still baffles me to this day.

He's a weird one though Xabi, first couple of seasons at the dippers ,iirc, were underwhelming.

He adapted his game so that he could be effective in the PL, but his true peak came at Real.

Its crazy FSW wanted Barry to replace him, but not as crazy then as it is now.

Cassady

Supports Liverpool, Not Accrington Stanley
Supports
Accrington Stanley.
He's a weird one though Xabi, first couple of seasons at the dippers ,iirc, were underwhelming.

He adapted his game so that he could be effective in the PL, but his true peak came at Real.

Alonso was class at Liverpool and maybe his true peak did come at Madrid. I knew he was leaving in 2006 to Madrid by the way. I got pissed with a Spanish fruit seller in Granada and thats all he kept on saying.

Amigo.. Alonso .. Madreeed.. Alonso.. Madreeeeeeeed ..

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
Alonso was class at Liverpool and maybe his true peak did come at Madrid. I knew he was leaving in 2006 to Madrid by the way. I got pissed with a Spanish fruit seller in Granada and thats all he kept on saying.

Was he not flogged after only 1 good season for the scousers?

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town

Right I've said no chat a million times so you're all threadbanned for the same amount of hours as titles United have won. lolzy

@marukomu dry your tears now my friend.

Djemba-Djemba

I think Alonso had a few good seasons at Liverpool then he had an underwhelming one in 08, which led to Benitez trying to replace him with Barry :houllier:, and then he had a fantastic final season there in 09.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
Sakho is sacrosanct

so the word 'bozo' is apparently deemed disrespectful enough to warrant being put on the watch list for lack of respect ...despite the target of said word disrespecting the club and the manager to the extent that he's been binned and banished from the club....
We demand basic respect for current players. You were being a bit of a c*nt. Posting in here means that we need to revise that to being a self-entitled c*nt.

The guidance is simple, if you want to talk about players signed to the club, don't be a c*nt.
Why get so pathetically insulting and personal lad? ....i made a totally harmless part dig part gag at the expense of a player who took the piss out of the club and will never play for us again. Totally uncalled for that response. c*nt? - you wouldn't say that to me in real life so don't say it here - mod or no mod that's way out of feckin line. Take a bit of your own advice and try showing a bit of respect to your forum members
Another poster agrees and says this about the mod:

Your fecking arrogance, get over yourself. Patronising bollox
Black and white Paul isn't impressed either:

I am waiting to see what SP has to say in response to this.

I myself have said here on RAWK, several times over the years that the moderating isn't, in my view, strict enough and some people seem to get away with murder . . . . . but to get a warning, placed on the watched list for no more than calling someone a "Bozo" is both way over the top and laughable. On top of that, when the man has the brass neck to question it you label him a "self-entitled c*nt"

Bad crack this like, bad crack
The mod replies:

SP[/paste:font]
  • Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Believer

Re: Tighter Moderating of the Main Board
« Reply #207 on: Today at 12:31:36 PM »

The post that caused the warning:

Quote from: Pistolero on February 7, 2017, 09:18:04 AM
He's shite. Good riddance

You clearly had difficulty all the occasions you were disrespecting players. You were fortunate just to get a non-muting warning. The comment was driven by your borderline trolling in numerous topics.

As my learned member of the Genus Quercus pointed out I was commenting on conduct, not an innate property of yourself. Although that does open a can of worms in the nature vs nurture cuntiness debate.

welshmanc75

On Sakho:

"I think Sakho is the best defender at our club personally. Rate him even higher than Matip, who I think is slightly overrated as he's made a fair few errors this season himself.

But I'm fully behind Klopp with his stance on Sakho. Doesn't matter how good you are, if you aren't professional enough - then you can't accept that behaviour."

Followed by

"He's one of the best in the world. I'd place the youngster above Hyypia in terms of potential but below Hansen."

Peanut Butter

Sakho is sacrosanct

Another poster agrees and says this about the mod:

Black and white Paul isn't impressed either:

The mod replies:
Their mods are awful. Mini Hitlers.

They thrive on talking down to people on there - it's pathetic really.

You get more say in North Korea.

Hawks2008

Not RAWK but this thread on players they'd like to sign was pretty funny. Carrick, Zlatan, Chicha and Shaw were also mentioned. Imagine thinking this was "doable"

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

Not RAWK but this thread on players they'd like to sign was pretty funny. Carrick, Zlatan, Chicha and Shaw were also mentioned. Imagine thinking this was "doable"
No transfer between United and Liverpool will ever happen.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
No transfer between United and Liverpool will ever happen.
I can think of one. The last transfer between Liverpool and United was on 11th May 2011 when United transfered 21 year old record number of titles. United are said to now be monitoring Liverpool's European Cup record with a view to a transfer as soon as possible.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

I would imagine those are young foreign fans, they probably don't understand the rivalry fully.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
I can't wait to see their reactions if Arsenal lose and we win to go 4th with them in 6th, or if we win anyway and go 5th before their match.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
I can think of one. The last transfer between Liverpool and United was on 11th May 2011 when United transfered 21 year old record number of titles. United are said to now be monitoring Liverpool's European Cup record with a view to a transfer as soon as possible.