RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

Inter Yer Nan

Funny seeing them worried Everton will have a much better, newer stadium than them and the hypocrisy. I remember when they were bragging years ago they were getting a new stadium and it would be the bestest in the world and then all of a sudden they weren't moving and Klanfield again became the greatest stadium in the world again.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Just looking over some EPL stats and noticed our goalscorijg record against Liverpool's.

43 from open play compared to their 35.
12 from set pieces compared to their 6.

They've had 5 penalties compared to our 3.
They've also benefitted from 4 own goals compared to our 2.

I thought they'd be way ahead of us for some reason.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Just looking over some EPL stats and noticed our goalscorijg record against Liverpool's.

Surprises me also. Possibly it's due to the general portrayal of Klopp's all-guns-blazing heavy metal concede-a-lot score-a-lot football. Also I think a lot more is made of it when they play well and score a few because, basically......they're shite.

Inter Yer Nan

As in head to head matches?

Thought we'd be further ahead than that if so. We've dominated and they've been largely mediocre. We've also had long unbeaten streaks against them.

Lord Megadrive

Flautist in training
Between the Motorola 68000 and Yamaha YM2612

With the way that Rawk goes on I'm surprised by the amount of penalties..

What's the time period? Is it from 92-93?
The Liverpool games always seem to be tight affairs to be fair

Alex Styles

Firstly, bump.

Secondly, not really RAWK but a friend of mine who supports Liverpool was claiming before the game that they 'owe' Bournemouth a hammering because the last meeting between the two really hurt.

Well they sure showed them !!! I guess Liverpool fans will never change.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Simply not good enough. We shoot ourselves in the foot time and time again and I'm so tired of it. If we don't get top 4 this season we will have absolutely nobody to blame but ourselves.
That would be at home in most of our post match threads, as would quite a few more from RAWK tonight.

Last edited:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
TLW said:
I love some of the fecking drips on here...."top four gone'....'Arsenal are going to piss it'....'we'll lose all our games and get cancer of the arse'. Shut the feck up! There are more games to come and I am completely confident that we will be in the fecking Champions League next year, you whining fecking shitsacks. Now feck off!
:lol:

SteveJ

Scout
Premier League hall of shame: Liverpool

F365 said:
All clubs have this strain of fan, but for some reason they float closer to the surface at Liverpool.

It’s the memes of Bill Shankly looking down from heaven with a pithy quote. It’s the insistence that their managers and players have greater passion than at any other club because This Is Liverpool. It is the t-shirts with sugary motivational messages, the cuckoo clock that has apparently been made from the blood, tears, sweat and spirit of various former players, and yet you can imagine being displayed in Liverpool sitting rooms, chiming ‘Laa’ every 15 minutes.
http://www.football365.com/news/premier-league-hall-of-shame-liverpool

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
United played as bad as they have been for a long while, but Chelsea managed to be worse than anyone going to Old Trafford the entire season.
Sums it up.
Also, the Mancs were all fired-up for a super show, playing one of the big boys.
Times really have changed.
Those twats really can't stand us winning.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Johnno is back with a cracker.

No he isn't!! He's the most offensive manager of my club in my lifetime! I'm 71 so that includes Sexton, O'Farrell, Van Ghoul etc. He's a piece of permanently self-focussed cack and an embarrassment to boot! The self-created myth is disintegrating - and though I've been a United follower since 1952, I am delighted his claim to fame will go down in flames.

SteveJ

Scout
I can't believe he's done the 'As a United fan of several billion years' thing yet again. Obviously he doesn't read his reviews...

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Mourinho will park 10 players behind the ball, lose anyway, then complain about some obscure event during the game and/or about the fixture list.
Right?
Fantastic team, Mourinho has them back and playing fantastic attacking football. They are going to win the league this year now without doubt!!

Well that's what you think listening to these Sky twats creaming all over them!
Some of them going on about being back in the title race
"At our best, we're the best team in England" - Dante, Café Rouge, 16/04/2017.
@Dante congratulations mate, you've been rawked!

Peanut Butter

When I used to post at RAWK, another member from there messaged me and told me that Johnno White was actually one of the RAWK staff.