RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
After that post earlier about the bomb, I am laying off them for a while. They, more than anyone, know how to treat people during a tragedy.
Things like last night put a lot into perspective. Classy response from RAWK.

United win the Europa League

The Hacker

Posted just now

Winning the League Cup, the FA Cup and the Europa League is nice, but it means something only if it leads to bigger things. In the case of Man Utd, just like in the case of Arsenal and their FA Cups, it leads to nothing. Man Utd would have been in a much better position had they lost the League Cup and the Europa League finals, and Maureen was sacked. This way, he has solidified his position, and that is actually terrible news for Man Utd. They will waste another season or two, before the reality hits hard, and they get rid of him.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Liverpool trophies in the last 10 years:

1x League Cup

Manchester United trophy in the last 1 year:

1x FA Cup 1x League Cup 1x Europa League

The superiority is overwhelming. Now England's most decorated club.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Most over at RAWK choose to dull the pain of us winning with pulling out our net spend.

Will suck for them losing out on the net spend cup next year now that they've run out of expensive shite bought in previous seasons to sell for decent-ish fees.

Reckon they'l loose the coveted net spend cup to Arsenal now that there are no more Joe Allen's and Benteke's to flog.

Irrational.

Jonno:

"Been a United fan ever since I was a sperm cell 102 years ago, and I can hand on heart say that winning this trophy is a disgrace. The second best trophy in Europe. It obviously pains me to say you've won the best one five times. Jose needs sacking, he could never lose a European final with the grace and decorum of Jurgen Klopp. I honestly would rather have a hardworking English footballer like James Milner than that showpony Pogba. Hate saying this, but you guys (Liverpool) have had a better season than us. I long for the day we manage to have a passionate German in charge of my football team. Hope we finish 8th in the league next season and get dumped out of the CL at the group stage. Only a matter of time before Jose is sacked and I can't wait."

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Jonno:

"Been a United fan ever since I was a sperm cell 102 years ago, and I can hand on heart say that winning this trophy is a disgrace. The second best trophy in Europe. It obviously pains me to say you've won the best one five times. Jose needs sacking, he could never lose a European final with the grace and decorum of Jurgen Klopp. I honestly would rather have a hardworking English footballer like James Milner than that showpony Pogba. Hate saying this, but you guys (Liverpool) have had a better season than us. I long for the day we manage to have a passionate German in charge of my football team. Hope we finish 8th in the league next season and get dumped out of the CL at the group stage. Only a matter of time before Jose is sacked and I can't wait."
:lol:

The Hacker

The can buy who the want, won't make any difference as it's the current manager who is limiting them.
He won 3 trophies in the first season!! Why do they need to be so bitter?

Inter Yer Nan

Well I've seen some shit United performances over a lot of years but tonight ranks as one of the absolute worst ever. Clueless, couldn't pass water, camped on the edge of our own BOX and inviting a very poor opposition to come and do their worst. And as it turned out that's exactly what they did - their worst. Bloody fecking shocking. If this clown Mourinho doesn't go somewhere else and ply his boring effing trade that's me done.
The one and only Johnno. So he's not "done" already? I'd love to hear him describe his wife. "I used to love her but she's a fecking munter now and she can't even cook an egg or make a cup of tea".

Inter Yer Nan

What's this "progression" they keep banging on about? from 0 trophies won but getting to two finals to two 0 trophies won and KO'd by big underdogs early? Unless I've completely misunderstood the word I think they are having themselves on here.

Also, unsure how we've had some a terrible season in their eyes? They were guaranteed silverware and we'd win nothing yet here we are 2-0 and leapfrogging them into the group stages.

Surely a RAWK fan isn't qualified to talk about the future matter of factly when in the last 20 years they've predicted they'd win 15 leagues us 0 and they'd win half the cups and us 0?

Mister_Stubbs

We've won the two trophies they bottled last season and somehow they've progressed further than us.. strange bunch that lot.

Bwuk

We have more players on crutches than they have trophies in the last 10 or so years.

Enjoy the qualifiers. Be a shame if they got someone half decent and got put out before the group stage.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Clueless? Mourinho was anything but clueless tonight, just like in every final, unlike, say.... Klopp.

Anyway, Mourinho isn't going anywhere so that's Jonno done now. Or is it?

Inter Yer Nan

It's funny they think Mourinho is this awful manager incapable of winning things and they have got a manager that makes Fergie look like Tim Sherwood. Indeed an odd bunch. Do they forget Mourinho trophy haul is like 20-2 on Klopp's and his finals are like 13-0 and Euro finals is 4/4 whereas Klopp is 0-2. I guess they are clinging to the fact Klopp has the lead in sides relegated 1-0.

DanPorter

I'd just like to point out that United have been back in the CL now for about an hour and we're already further into the competition than Liverpool, who still have to get through qualifiers.

Reactions: SteveJ

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I'd just like to point out that United have been back in the CL now for about an hour and we're already further into the competition than Liverpool, who still have to get through qualifiers.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information

Well played Sir.