RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
In before the start of the transfer window.
We've actually made Salah, VVD and Keita wanting to leave their clubs. Unbelievable!! This is the power of Klopp and Champions League football.

I hope we can sign both of them.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Yes, and it's more annoying than the gif's are.
I was wondering if it was some caf joke i didn't understand.
I post it when a bunch of knobsocks start having a serious conversation in here. It's to get the thread back on topic.

spwd

I've given up on this one, but next seasons thread I'm ruling with an iron fist. No democracy, no fun, just threadbans everywhere.
I post it when a bunch of knobsocks start having a serious conversation in here. It's to get the thread back on topic.
Well said that man! And Snowjoe needs to kick some ass in the new thread and I believe he will thank feck!

Phurry

Furry Fecker
I've given up on this one, but next seasons thread I'm ruling with an iron fist. No democracy, no fun, just threadbans everywhere.
Howabout just banning all the dippers from the word go to stop them stumbling in here and trying to derail?

Inter Yer Nan

That's brilliant. They still brag about their nearly winning the Europa League and claim it was better than winning it because we had an "easy run". Despite the fact that they said we could never win a cup that Roma, Villarreal, Schalke, Lyon were in and that we wouldn't beat Rostov, Anderlecht, Celta and Ajax anyway.

If ever a fan base had no qualifications to predict the future in football it's them. After all, we've had our worst team ever since 1995 and they have been title favorites nearly every year and oddly we've won more than anyone in that time and they have as many league titles as Barnsley.

arthurka

New mediocre signing.. Check
Same magic maker manager.. Check
Same lofty delusional expectations.. Check
Same relegational aspiring defense.. Check

Looks like this might end badly again... And again.... Again...

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
M. Salah being signed for 34mil and further 11mil depending on how successful they become over next two seasons it seems. So, 34 mil then.

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
He couldn't resist adding in Salad to make it seem like we missed out of him at expense of them. He even left a trail, 2 x comma.

Has the bestest team ever signed Ronaldo, Dier, kane, Costa, Messi, Mueller, Van Dijk, Griezmann, Fabinho, Salah,, Aguero yet?

Josep Dowling

Never heard of him before, but i'm sure he'll be a future ballon d'or on Rawk.
To be fair he is a very good player. Not quite ready for one of the big boys but maybe in a couple of years. Nowhere near worth the £70m they are asking for though.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
To be fair he is a very good player. Not quite ready for one of the big boys but maybe in a couple of years. Nowhere near worth the £70m they are asking for though.
I don't doubt that he's good, but i still haven't heard of him, which i am sure i would if he had been top tier.