RAWK goes into Meltdown 21/22 Edition

padzilla

Hipster
To be fair they did win two trophies after goalless draws against a club which didn't even know if it would be in existence next season.

Fridge chutney

Feck ya!! I ignored football today positive the scouse would win and just checked the result.

All i can say is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
Deserved defeat after the shenanigans before the match. Another meek performance against Madrid in a final.

Chief123

Can we have a moment for Salah….

3 champions league finals
Afcon final
Fa cup final
League Cup final

Only scored 1 goal which was a penalty.

As soon as he tweeted for revenge, that’s the moment Liverpool lost.

SirAnderson

Why go to Rawk only when we can get some from our very own...

Real Madrid getting to the final has a big chunk of luck attached to it. They've played well for bout 15 minutes across the last three rounds.
Ah man, the nerves have kicked in just now. Can't focus on anything else. It might be my SIXTH champions League final but you don't get used to it. :nervous:

Did not get this feeling last week as I'd already pretty much resigned myself to losing the league. But this is different.

SirAnderson

Someone asked about the pitch, this poster thought it was about he's sister...
Yeah, not bedded in properly

One less rabid twitter user.
I’ve deleted my Twitter account because of all the bollocks about our fans tonight. I’m fed up of being so bothered about the performance of multi millionaires too. I’m out. I’m done with the so-called modern game.
Real Madrid are like fecking cockroaches. No matter how much better you are than them and no matter what the circumstances they always get away with it and seem to find a way. I never want to play them ever again in this competition. Salah and Diaz really not on it today, we were poor in attack.

Great, all that's left is for Mane to announce that he's leaving and that puts the cherry on top.
Drink up cafe.
Time to have a cry.
Can’t believe it. We were shite in the second half, but has there ever been an undeserved win as that by such a shite team
Anti-football has finished us this season. Spurs and Madrid.
Anti-football? :lol: Who won 2 trophies by going 0-0 all the way and win on pens, when the strategy is pass to Trent then hoof it into the box? :lol:

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
An awesome season. What an effort

But that effort was visible in the last month.

Better team in the final and lost and lost by a point to financially doped team who got away with two blatant handballs in the box in single goal wins
:lol:

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Someone asked about the pitch, this poster thought it was about he's sister...

One less rabid twitter user.

Drink up cafe.

Anti-football? :lol: Who won 2 trophies by going 0-0 all the way and win on pens, when the strategy is pass to Trent then hoof it into the box? :lol:
Has there ever been such an undeserved win by such a shit team in a CL final eh? :nervous:

SirAnderson

Gimme gimme gimme tears!

So unfair. We should have won that, we had more chances. They only had 1 on target ffs. Sickening.
:houllier:
Better team lost. Madrid had their name written on it, created absolutely zilch and got a jammy goal.

Still proud of the team. On to next season.

Just 10 seconds of time-wasting, according to this daft c*nt. Useless.
Tremendous season that can't be tainted by these shitbags. feck off, Madrid. Up the Mighty Reds. We go again.

YAWN
That interview Salah gave to Rio Ferdinand before the game should be his last for the club. Take the 100 million and do what we did with the Coutinho money this summer.

Absolutely fecking devastated.
Disappointed for the players. What a season and to lose to that shower of shit makes it worse.

Knew that Sesame Street c*nt would have a worldie when he saved that shot early from Salah. Oh well.

It hurts but we'll be back.
Damn

We had enough chances, but (for me) a mixture of Spanish dark arts, brown envelopes and a keeper who played out of his skin/got all the luck, won the game.

We pick ourselves up, dust ourselves down and go again!

Cos that's what we do.