RAWK goes into Meltdown 21/22 Edition

Football heart

Supports
Football ( Real Madrid )
Utd fans are really an odd bunch, thinking trophies are won on team sheets and transfer windows.

SJM

Utd fans are really an odd bunch, thinking trophies are won on team sheets and transfer windows.
Where did you get that from? Most people on this forum are happy about the transfers we’ve done this summer but are still (rightly) not satisfied with the midfield situation. As for team sheets, the same applies really…

Also, imagine going into the RAWK meltdown thread and coming up with this.

darioterios

Why is a Madrid fan spending their allocated newbie posts mocking Manchester United in a Liverpool forum meme thread within a United forum?

stevoc

Give them a break. What else a real madrid fan could talk about this season? The ESL?
They're not doing too badly in that though, to be fair. They're 2nd.

-----------------------P--W--D--L--PTS
Barcelona-------0---0---0---0---0
Real Madrid----0---0---0---0---0
Juventus---------0---0---0---0---0

Mihai

Got to love our resident Kopites who contribute to this thread :lol:

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT

Errr.. 5th because you forgot AC milan and PSG. :lol:

The United Irishman

"Martial is championship material at best"
No.

You drew with relegation battlers Southampton. You don't win the league in September, or as per your DVD from last season, in January.

Good luck with your midfielders against Chelsea's midfield. By the way Leeds put two past Varane and Maguire. How? The Whites are rank this season.
'You don't win the league in September' yet you have just gone and relegated Southampton in September.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty

Would they not be 3rd on alphabetical order?

supermao

No.

You drew with relegation battlers Southampton. You don't win the league in September, or as per your DVD from last season, in January.

Good luck with your midfielders against Chelsea's midfield. By the way Leeds put two past Varane and Maguire. How? The Whites are rank this season.
There was made a dvd? And you watched it? Is it worth getting? Last one I bought was on VHS...

Giggsy13

Dumbo wouldn’t care as much if United were genuinely not a threat. We aren’t playing our best football yet getting points. The scousers have benefitted from 2 red cards, one notably against Chelsea who were dominating them at anfield with a 1 nil lead.

Last edited:
No.

You seem rattled.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Have a feeling they don't like Tyler and Neville. Their Sky Sports thread.

Tyler and Neville stooping to new lows today. Their behaviour around Hervey's injury was absolutely repulsive.
Always felt the pro-Manc, anti-Scouse bias on this channel was appalling and becoming a minor epidemic, with even Carra turning on his own to fit in with the big boys.

"Repulsive" is a much better word for it.
Tyler was obviously gutted by the injury. Not for Harvey Elliot but for himself as he was building up Daniel “Dan” James all game as if he was going to come on and set up a goal so Tyler could orgasm everywhere. The injury subdued everything a bit and you could tell even he knew it might be a bit off colour.
Neville “the red card has ruined the game”. c*nt.
People still watch Sky Sports?
Not me, paying money to listen to Ratboy, the decrepit Tyler and Carragher the turncoat?, feck that
Becoming more and more irritated by their coverage. I do subscribe as I'm unable to get to the games regularly so only watch sky for that reason.

The majority of their presenters and reporters are absolutely cringe. It's like they try and appeal to the fickle fans and leave the more reasonable supporters feeling frustrated.
What’s the point of having that biased Twat on commentary for our games? He’s so gutted when we score and raging when the opposition miss any chances
Sky made their name off the mancs, they're desperate for them to be back on top.

They don't mind City or Chelsea doing well but it's anyone but Liverpool.
Refuse to have it on these days...fortunately there are iptv options with alternative commentaries - DAZN, Bein, Spark, Optus etc, so I can happily swerve it...ditto BT if Steve Macshithouse or Jenas are involved
is there no such thing as being neutral nowadays?

its just baffles how biased they are towards a certain team.

all day yesterday they were bombarding youtube with videos of ronaldos come back with celebration captions as if it was posted by a man united fan.

then every Liverpool game we have to endure Gary Neville
Not to worry though, Neville and Carragher are currently in the midst of a Twitter beef (fecking grow up) to amuse everyone with on MNF tonight.
Saw this. Manufactured fun/banter Pair of them should be embarrassed of themselves.
It took Tyler 2 minutes to mention Cristiano Ronaldo with a vague manufactured reference to Van Dijk, before 10 minutes had been played he'd managed to link Emma Radocanu and Harvey Elliott because they're the same age and before the first half was over managed to chuck in a further dig about the European Super League - none of these had a single thing to do with the actual game of footy being played at the time. Just trying to fill the gaps with complete shite.

But you could stomach that if there was anything from them when we scored. The commentary after Fabinho's goal was completely flat, you'd think the ball was just being played around the back 4 rather than us celebrating a second. Compare that with someone like Clive Tyldesley, Peter Drury or even Darren Fletcher on BT - all of them at least show some bloody emotion.
He was also desperately trying to work a Dan James angle too. After a few mentions, his most clumsy was on Leeds second sub, he said something like - only one more opportunity to bring on Dan James.

Then once he was on, he was working the Dan James pulling one back to set up a grandstand finish line.

He's insufferable and him and Neville, along with that sly twat Shreeves make it unwatchable. Like Keys and gray, they see themselves as an important indispensable part of the whole circus.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I was indeed wrong. 1 goal past Maguire and a world class squad replacement for Varane.

The other points remain correct.
Am I reading this wrong or are you claiming Lindelof is a world class squad player? Has any United fan ever claimed that? Or are you just so embarrassed at being so badly wrong that you panicked?

1 wonder goal. 1 huge deflection. 1 good counter. And the point about Wolves putting away a third of their chances? :lol: if you'd put away a third of your shots v Leeds you'd have won 10-0. Absolute bollocks argument to make. Really lost all credibility there.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Am I reading this wrong or are you claiming Lindelof is a world class squad player? Has any United fan ever claimed that? Or are you just so embarrassed at being so badly wrong that you panicked?

1 wonder goal. 1 huge deflection. 1 good counter. And the point about Wolves putting away a third of their chances? :lol: if you'd put away a third of your shots v Leeds you'd have won 10-0. Absolute bollocks argument to make. Really lost all credibility there.
I know the real Utd fans on this site have told me to stop engaging with the 'plastics' but you lot are too enjoyable to ignore. :p

Lindelof - see best squads thread. You will get all the posters names you need. It's not difficult if you could actually be bothered before responding to me.

1 wonder goal. Fair enough but still went in, right?

1 deflection. Why did Maguire even let Adams get a shit shot away to be deflected? Ah, that's right he was observing the taking of the knee at the time for some inexplicable reason. :houllier: And then proceeded to be dispossessed for nearly goal number two.

1 'good' counter? WTF? You believe this shit? Maguire lying down on the job again, this time not even in his own half, while Almiron thinks it's his birthday with this kind of defending so moonwalks into the space in Utd's half.

I'm going to love the melting mental gymnastics in here this season. Oh yeah, here comes someone to destroy/kill me again... Bang bang, I'm dead. :lol::lol:

big rons sovereign

I was about to say, the wankfest over the return to glory for them when the won the league was absurd. Peter Drury practically came every time Salah scored for them.
The collosal wankathon at every Liverpool home game when they sing that fecking song, with all the close ups of the crowd and the drooling comments about pashun and famous anfield atmosphere :rolleyes:

big rons sovereign

I know the real Utd fans on this site have told me to stop engaging with the 'plastics' but you lot are too enjoyable to ignore. :p

Lindelof - see best squads thread. You will get all the posters names you need. It's not difficult if you could actually be bothered before responding to me.

1 deflection. Why did Maguire even let Adams get a shit shot away to be deflected? Ah, that's right he was observing the taking of the knee at the time for some inexplicable reason. :houllier: And then proceeded to be dispossessed for nearly goal number two.

1 'good' counter? WTF? You believe this shit? Maguire lying down on the job again, this time not even in his own half, while Almiron thinks it's his birthday with this kind of defending so moonwalks into the space in Utd's half.

I'm going to love the melting mental gymnastics in here this season. Oh yeah, here comes someone to destroy/kill me again... Bang bang, I'm dead. :lol::lol:
Oh dear.

Green_Red

And here you are, drawing conclusions yourself after 4 games. Incredible.

It's the same midfield we had last season genius. You know, that season where they scored a grand total of 0 goals against us in the league? Is that the Chelsea midfield that battered you until the red, right?

Yeah Varane, who didn't play the game, should've stopped that 25 yard screamer, as well as the other goal you just made up... We came away with a GD of +4 vs Leeds and you a GD of 3, despite Leeds having a player sent off. I do believe this could be the worst comparison even used on this site. You criticized a player that didn't play, got the score wrong, and fared worse against those same opponents than we did. Bravo, sir. Bravo. :lol:
This is a scouser you're talking to, Varane not playing the game has absolutely nothing to do with it. If that was VVD he would have stopped the goal with mental powers alone, from the Kop, whilst fingering a dog and saying "you see something new every time".

big rons sovereign

This is a scouser you're talking to, Varane not playing the game has absolutely nothing to do with it. If that was VVD he would have stopped the goal with mental powers alone, from the Kop, whilst fingering a dog and saying "you see something new every time".
Dog fingering eh? Surely that's a yellow at the very least.

Fridge chutney

Are you having fun?