RAWK goes into Meltdown 21/22 Edition

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Poor Liverpool. They have gone from playing a team with a wage bill of 15mil to 115mil. :(

Don't know what they are moaning about.
And you've gone from a wage bill of 1 billion to £400 million (give or take). :p

Hoof the ball

Wouldn't have scored, but why did Oliver blow up early.
Terrible result, out of all the teams to not score a goal against it was a fecking Brendan Rodgers team.
Plenty of told you so c*nts crawling out if the woodwork in the next 15 minutes no doubt.
There is/was a guy on here. I think Johnno White, but maybe mistaken. Top quality fella and a proper Manc. Worth 1,000 of these plastic-Manc, Scouse haters any day of the week.
Cracks me up that the resident Manc and Manchester United fan posts on RAWK with a Shankley photo as his avatar. Always generous about Liverpool and hyper-critical about United. :lol:

Hoof the ball

Is he still there?
Yeah, I just checked. He's posted the following :lol:

It's my belief that there's a real deep and dark financially powerful but morally bankrupt and largely British Tory donor cabal that from afar (i.e. some ever so remote tax havens) instructs and directs the Tory Party's agenda / end point and of course, ultimately Tory government policies. And before there are any responding posts challenging me to "prove it" (Yorkykoppite et al), let me say I can't produce cast iron proof. Were I able to so do, I reckon I would have been "mysteriously eliminated" by now matey.

mu4c_20le

Manchester United 1-0 Aston Villa (FA Cup)

Any excuse to rule out a goal against United. This would take about two seconds were it scored against us.
That's corrupt as feck
So fecking corrupt, that is fecking bollocks
They weren’t even looking at that block, originally :lmao

Just absolutely desperate not to give it.
does he have to move out of the way? What an absolute load of bollocks, you look for long enough you will eventually find something that you want to rule out the goal for.
Absolute joke

And to think 2-3 years ago Oliver was touted as the best referee in England. We'd absolutely never get that decision.
State of that. Was he off ? No. Check something else. Did he get a touch ? No, Check something else. Cavani tried to get the Villa lad sent off, that'll do.
And how has that Villa kid got a yellow and Fernandes hasn't despite multiple fouls. Shocking officiating

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Manchester United 1-0 Aston Villa (FA Cup)
“does he have to move out of the way? What an absolute load of bollocks”

Umm, yeah. If he wants to be not interfering with play, that is. Why are they letting their hatred get in the way of their knowledge of the actual rules.

Chairman Steve

Almost feel like that’s code for attack the opposing team bus :lol:

Also, let’s give the boys a boisterous reception as they arrive at the game and let’s go dead silent during the game when they probably need it more? Because that ‘famous Anfield atmosphere’ is a bunch of BS

big rons sovereign

Almost feel like that’s code for attack the opposing team bus :lol:

Also, let’s give the boys a boisterous reception as they arrive at the game and let’s go dead silent during the game when they probably need it more? Because that ‘famous Anfield atmosphere’ is a bunch of BS
Best fans la.

SuperiorXI

Thousands of scouse voices more like thousands of litres of phlegm flinging at the windows as the coach goes past with the players on it looking confused and frightened.

Big Andy

Bloke
You can pretty much guarantee that they’ll benefit from the “no away goals” rule this season, having hardly ever needed it in the past.

studs

Bring your flares, bangers and pints. No family or friends, sounds like a great day out.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
The return of the Manc mates: Ajax Edition

I know and work with a lot of match going Ajax fans and their view of him leaving is one of general indiffereance...would prefer him to stay...but whatever...but Ajax is relatively easy ship to sail...
however ...they all think he will struggle at United as club so big. demands expectations etc..and theyre fecking shite ( I tended to add the last bit into the conversations)

Blood Mage

Too soon to bump this thread. Speaks volumes that I haven't paid a visit to one of these in years.

PoTMS

Feck it. We have to take our chances where we get them.

OmarUnited4ever

Don't agree,

I'm laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is cringe

The dippers are competing on all fronts while our club is thumped 4 nil by the likes of Brighton & Watford.

we can be happy by the prospect of them missing out on the league title but we have no right to laugh at them