RAWK goes into Meltdown 21/22 Edition

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Feck our season. I'm going to enjoy some bitterness today. Feed me guys:lol:

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I'm ready! :lol:

FriedClams

Liverpool fans are on here. The first thing they did after their team lost the title on the last day of the season, and they flocked here. There is no real Liverpool fan that they could talk to who would accept that behaviour. Why would they go here and not RAWK, Why?!?!

Holocene

feck City. Up the Real Champions.
So proud of the lads. Off to Paris we go, lets make it a treble.
Two 90+ seasons giving us 2nd place. The game’s gone.
We’ll batter the league next season … so much so, city won’t be able to keep up. Just like 2019.
Cheats win the title again. to be honest thought we needed to win at city.
Coming in second to a doped up Lance Armstrong is no failure. Proud of our lads and lets go again next week.
Did we actually get a free kick in the opponents 1/2?
The ref adds 5 minutes injury time - at least - and plays a minute over it if it's 2-2 in their game. One hundred fecking percent guaranteed if that were the case.
Cheating fecking plastic c*nts..
This title means feck all.. nobody fecking cares..
Keep buying titles Abu Dhabi.. they don't fecking mean shit..
Keep spending your human rights blood tainted billions.. you will still be plastic c*nts..
We deserved more but can't do much against Manchester Cheaty.
Cruel. Just fecking cruel

Josh 76

Best team the world has ever seen. 1 league title in 31 years. Don’t make me fecking laugh!

ShinjiNinja26

HAHAHA NO QUADRUPLE FOR THE SCOUSE SCUM!!!!! :drool:

Just need Real Madrid to slap them up in the CL and it would be a pretty decent end to the season all things considered.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I'd love to see their Villa-City matchday thread when it was 2-0 to Villa.

Do we have a hero amongst us who could make this possible?

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Quadruplol. At least they finished second with more points than Fergie won it with la la blah nlah

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
They can feck right off. All this talk of " best team of the decade " and buggers has one PL to show for it. Even Leicester has one.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
cnuts thought it was in the bag. Wankers. We’re gonna see ‘Quadruple Winners 21/22’ t shirts on eBay next week.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
No one will give a flying feck in 10 years time. Only titles count you knobs, second is the first loser.

Even ive forgotten the times we finished second.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Before game :

Villa. What is left to say about this amazing club? Past champions of England and Europe.

They have always been my second club. It was always the Villa score I looked for, right after the Reds.

Beautiful club, great history, great stadium, fantastic fans. Proud and loud. They certainly won’t roll over to get their tummy tickled by a bunch of money laundering cheats.

Come on you Lions! Time to roar. Show them how to finish the season in style!
Same poster after game :

feck off Villa.

Phil 0-2..it's fecking on if we score
Holy feck, please let us win this.

Down to us now!
Narrator: It was not down to them.

Ah well. I suppose a billion quid extra buys you a point.

Well done, you Pep Guardiola is my idol c*nt.

They've voided the season after all that!

Ridiculous. All that footie and no winner. Its void

Hopefully this doesn't happen again next year

I love this club. Thanks for the excitement. The highs. So many highs!

YAWN
Carragher already slapping his meat about about what an amazing team City are. fecking embarrassing, him. The media, of course, will be fellating themselves over them. Jizz all over the back pages.

A fun exchanged between 2 mentally unhinged scouses:

1. Yeah, those multiple title winning City players would have crumbled and lost 0-4. It would have made no difference. Villa just threw it away.
2. How do you know lad? Just talking miserable shite as usual.
1. So how the feck do you know the opposite? You don't.
2. Shut the feck up you fecking wool.
1. Oh big Billy Bollocks you. We'd have definitely won it had we scored earlier. fecking Nostradamus you are.
2. Didn’t say that did I you absolute gobshite. Go and take ye head for a wobble ye miserable soft c*nt.
1. Ignored. Go pop a Valium, slap someone around and then go to bed you angry little man. Can't be arsed with the likes of you.

So proud of this team and manager. Without them this league would be worse than Ligue 1.

Pushed the most expensively assembled squad all the way, bravo
Unbelievably proud of our lads. 92 points, coming up just one short against a bunch of cheats and shocking decisions. On to Paris!
How scouse-tinted must your specs be to not realise how much luck Liverpool got in officiating this year?

Ederson down for two mins in extra time and he adds 20 seconds for it. And Pep crying, good god. So so bitter. :nono:
Cheating fecking plastic c*nts..
This title means feck all.. nobody fecking cares..
Keep buying titles Abu Dhabi.. they don't fecking mean shit..
Keep spending your human rights blood tainted billions.. you will still be plastic c*nts.. :wanker :wanker :wanker:

Last edited:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Before game :

Same poster after game :

Narrator: It was not down to them.

A fun exchanged between 2 mentally unhinged scouses:

1. Yeah, those multiple title winning City players would have crumbled and lost 0-4. It would have made no difference. Villa just threw it away.
2. How do you know lad? Just talking miserable shite as usual.
1. So how the feck do you know the opposite? You don't.
2. Shut the feck up you fecking wool.
1. Oh big Billy Bollocks you. We'd have definitely won it had we scored earlier. fecking Nostradamus you are.
2. Didn’t say that did I you absolute gobshite. Go and take ye head for a wobble ye miserable soft c*nt.

How scouse-tinted must your specs be to not realise how much luck Liverpool got in officiating this year?
This is the content I am here for. Love it.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Cue the writing to the FA for a retrospective points deduction due to the pitch invasion.

The reams of fiction writing about how they have actually won 20 titles. Shankly spirit looking down on them....

Last edited: