RAWK goes into Meltdown 21/22 Edition

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
You also said feck what everyone else thinks and let the people of the city enjoy themselves as they were screwed over because of COVID. That's not really true - they most certainly did enjoy themselves in 2020 in gigantic numbers, official parade or not.
The self-obsessed arseholes also insisted on a full crowd at Anfield in the Champions League game against Atletico (with thousands of away fans travelling from the epicentre of the Spanish outbreak - Madrid) when other games in Europe that same week were being played behind closed doors (Leipzig v Spurs being one, IIRC) at the outset of the European spread of Covid.

Pay no heed to those history-rewriting, ne’er-do-wrong bunch of hypocrites. The most shameless club in world football yet the media pander to them like no other.

Nausea-inducing.

Tyrion

We decided that about Ole even when he finished second. We decided that about the grandfather of football when he was your new saviour. What say you we'll get the hat trick of right calls? ;)
Liverpool fans said that about Ferguson every year of my childhood and hyped up Benitez, Rodgers and Daglish as your saviours. I know Liverpool fans don't remember anything between 1990 and 2018 but I do.

padzilla

Hipster
Three cup finals this season and didn't score a single goal in any of them.

90 + 5min

I wonder how Paris will be tonight.

After that before game and now lost final there will be some feelings.

Acole9

Outstanding
Mentality monsters my ass, more like jammy monsters. Can only win finals on penalties.