RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
If I were you, I'd wait until Antony has actually played for Utd. You might find yourself in a situation where you have to take back your words.

I like Diaz, he is very energetic and can make things happen. Jota is nothing special and I wouldn't be surprised if Antony is comfortably a much better footballer.
Biting my tongue. Too easy. :p

Seriously though, be wary of hyping players before they've set foot in the country. I'm not waiting to make a decision on Antony in some future state when my decision today is Jota and Diaz are proven PL class and Antony is not. 100%.

He's not Haaland who everyone has seen for years and knew would be an instant giant.

Spoony

The People's President
Biting my tongue. Too easy. :p

Seriously though, be wary of hyping players before they've set foot in the country. I'm not waiting to make a decision on Antony in some future state when my decision today is Jota and Diaz are proven PL class and Antony is not. 100%.

He's not Haaland who everyone has seen for years and knew would be an instant giant.

This is good. We're clawing our way back and you can feel it, Dumps.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Wow, the Liverpool fans are melting down already, four games into the season!

That's got to be a new record. :lol:

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Wow, the Liverpool fans are melting down already, four games into the season!

That's got to be a new record. :lol:
You would be too in their place. They have best manager in the world, best gk who ever played this sport, best player in the world, best defender in history of PL and best team in history of PL. Despite all that they won only one PL :lol:

RetroStu

Just been reading their Utd thread, and are know we are their most bitter rivals and all that but feck me they dont half talk some absolute bollocks about us:lol:.
I wonder if they actually believe what they say, or are just trying to be Rawks biggest superfan.

Withnail

Just been reading their Utd thread, and are know we are their most bitter rivals and all that but feck me they dont half talk some absolute bollocks about us:lol:.
I wonder if they actually believe what they say, or are just trying to be Rawks biggest superfan.
What's the buzz? Are they shitting themselves because we beat them and are looking half decent for once?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I bet it’s stuff our fans say on here on a daily basis.

RetroStu

What's the buzz? Are they shitting themselves because we beat them and are looking half decent for once?
Ten Hag is a terrible manager, Anthony is a terrible player, Anthony wouldnt get into their youth team, we should be on 4 losses and would be without bent officials, Glazers are good for us and we are just selfish, inflating prices of our playrrs over reecent years to make us look bad (although we have been bad transfer wise), Ronaldo is desperate to get away from us and we are despertae for him to stay (although i would rather he stayed), etc, etc, etc.

Withnail

Ten Hag is a terrible manager, Anthony is a terrible player, Anthony wouldnt get into their youth team, we should be on 4 losses and would be without bent officials, Glazers are good for us and we are just selfish, inflating prices of our playrrs over reecent years to make us look bad (although we have been bad transfer wise), Ronaldo is desperate to get away from us and we are despertae for him to stay (although i would rather he stayed), etc, etc, etc.
:lol: :lol:

They're definitely rattled.

RetroStu

:lol: :lol:

They're definitely rattled.
The only thing i agree with what they say is when you look at the ridiculous amounts of money we have spent in the last few years, then look how shit we currently are. Well we havnt been great in the transfer market.:nervous:

RedorDead21

The only thing i agree with what they say is when you look at the ridiculous amounts of money we have spent in the last few years, then look how shit we currently are. Well we havnt been great in the transfer market.:nervous:
They should be way above us then..with a settled manager as well to boot. It’s gotta hurt.

Sviken

It's a little early but think this is shaping to be Klopp's final Dortmund season. They look burned out and obviously their owners have invested diddly squat in their squad which is perfect. Hopefully he fecks off to Spain or something.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Let's see if these scouse cnuts will admit the bent ref essentially played last goal wins.

Reiver

Let's see if these scouse cnuts will admit the bent ref essentially played last goal wins.
I think we can all agree that when 8 minutes added time is found and Liverpool win, its nothing less than they deserve. But when they don't get a handball given against McTominay and the United goals are deemed onside, it's because the VAR that week is Kelvin MacKenzie.

Chief123

Some glorious tears following our signing of Antony. :lol: Meanwhile they're trying to make themselves giddy over signing Melo who hasn't played football for 2 years.

I know nothing about this Antony so I just Googled him and by Christ he has a "Man Utd player" look about him.
Yeah, exactly. It's an obscene amount of money and yet they've been crying about their owners just because they're still shit.
Groundhog day every year. The funny thing is I think it's actually subconscious with some United fans that 'we just need to protest to get big money new signings'. Most of them must at least know the dance by now.
Yeah it's Pavlovian. The transfer window opens and they automatically, without even thinking, find themselves reaching for their Norwich scarfs and cans of Special Brew and gathering outside a staff member's family home. The shit Phil Foden haircuts also just sort of happen...
I'd absolutely love if after spending what they've spent they come 6th and once more sack their manager.
Utd fans still trying to convince themselves and others that Glazers are dreadful for the club. The Glazers put debt in the club and are now stealing money out (dividends). Well no shit Sherlock, get in your hot tub time machine and go back to the 1990s when you floated you cnuts. Don't expect other fans to give you a modicum of sympathy, specially as you dragged them (us) down with you
They are spending mad amounts of money on players. It's utterly pathetic to blame their owners on not investing in the team. Spoilt cnuts the lot of them and that includes that wanker Carragher who tows the sky sports party line on the issue.
I'd say it's even more than that - more like around £380m. Having brought in pretty much no money on sales. Not to mention Eriksen on absolutely mega wages, despite being a free transfer.

It's been established that Liverpool's revenue is now on a par with United's, and will probably be even higher if they have another season out of the CL. So how can they afford to spunk nearly £400m net over the past 12 months, whilst having the highest wage bill in the league, while we're fecking around with a £10m net spend this summer? It really doesn't add up and I'm wondering when United start to run out of money.
They are mortgaging their future.
With all the trophies they've won since Whiskey Nose left them, their future surely looks prosperous. Tons of assets to mortgage. By the end of this all, they will be selling every patch of grass on Alibaba.
There’s zero reason they shouldn’t be pressured to win the league now with that kinda expenditure. Watch the media still go easy on them.
alking about Antony reminds me of the hilarity that Maguire cost 80 fecking million.
Come on Then Hague, you need to play him, he's the captain after all and the most expensive CB in history.

Shame they couldn't get Arnautovic.
I'd love to think that's true, but I keep waiting for them to slow down the spending, and it's not happening. With the outlay on transfer fees, the gargantuan wage bill and no CL football, I just don't see how they could avoid running a big loss.
https://www.football-observatory.com/IMG/sites/b5wp/2021/wp367/en/

Read the above article. This is before adding the 300 odd million for this summer so the current picture will be even worse. Definitely one of the worst run sporting clubs that has ever existed. To be worse than the oil state clubs requires a truly extraordinary level of mismanagement. So few trophies and currently such a shite team.

The Glazers truly are idiots for pandering to the masses and wasting so much cash. They should have cashed out a long time ago.
If the money pit ever does run dry then they'll just sell the club on to some Sheikh which is what they all want anyway.

If the first few games are anything to go by they're calling in all favours again with the officials this season. They've had incredible decisions in their favour in 3 of the first 4 games.
Anything to distract from the humiliation that their most loved (unrequited) possession is absolutely desperate to leave before Thursday, literally begging any CL club out there.

Obviously I pray he stays and continues to poison the well (more like septic tank) of that club.
Financially they seem to have had a habit of being saved by getting CL football every other season. There was talk a while back about a lot of their sponsor income hinging on them not missing successive seasons, but it hasn't happened enough, they've been saved by Spurs and Arsenal dropping off a cliff over the last few seasons. We could really do with them missing out again this season, with Spurs and Arsenal both looking stronger and Chelsea having a much stronger squad, missing out after the money they've spent would be disastrous.
They also need to get KO’d of the Europa League again to make absolutely sure.
Relying on Arsenal on two fronts really as they're the best bet to stop them winning the Europa League, depending on how seriously Arteta takes it.

It always seems to be a weak tournament when they're in it and last season's semi finalists were what you'd expect in the Conference League.
Look at the players that have went through Ajax and he's the club record fee. Wow.
Wow, so only the €250 mill spent by ten Hag this summer then
He seems to be emulating another Pep Guardiola is my idol, except in place of signing infinite fullbacks, he seems to have an Ajax fetish.
Jadon Sancho must be thrilled to be relegated to the bench by someone scoring eight goals in... Holland Who now has a nine-figure price tag of 100 mil of whatever currency it is on his back. Way to go Mancs.
To be fair, 100 mil for some Eredivisie winger who didn't exactly light the league up would be ground for protests in their own right won't they?
Honestly though, what happened to the Glazer out thing, it disappeared 20 minutes into the game against us and they have been very quiet since. I thought this was serious this time?
Antony looks like the new Jesse Lingard - an man with an eminently punchable face with a penchant for making cringy social media videos with weird hand gestures.
They're going to end up stuck with Ronaldo aren't they? Hilarious if it plays out that way.

Chief123

Cracks are appearing. There's trouble in paradise.... :drool:

Seems too be getting them to fight from the off, more than were doing.
Looks like they've got themselves a proper manager.
Being as they've loads more resources money rise than we have I'll not be shocked if they over take us the next couple of seasons.
In response to the above post....
Klopp clearly hasn't turned THIS doubter into a believer. Grow a pair ffs
ffs what is this shit I'm reading
Incredible fight and spirit, the display at Brentford had me in awe of their fighting quality.

They've not put in one good performance yet, just fluked a few results in close games, they always do this and it always come crashing down as fluking wins isn't sustainable even for these.
That's the spirit.

Not sure they have too many more resources either.

I remember last season after they beat Newcastle and the Ronaldo hype was at its height, there were people on here saying how good they were looking.

Some of our fans don't deserve what they've had over the last 7 years.
Yep. Despite how amazing we've been. Despite our transfer success, our coaching brilliance, the mentality of the lads and the way we've battled, some fans have just moaned their way through all of it.

You wonder what the feck people want sometimes.

Chief123

He’s sticking to the Solskjær script so far, but some much tougher times ahead.
Evil bastards laughing at children, women and blokes that went to a football match and died.

feck them. feck the media - especially the Guardian who's Reporters and Journalists are 100% complicit in their hate and evil. Hope they get pasted again when the 'Wankers in Black' turn up for some agro at Anfield.
I just hope Odegaard is fit for Sunday. We will run rings round them if our front 4 are all playing. Only problem is the ref is from Manchester, United fan Paul Tierney. So it’s set up for them to kick us off the park and then a Xhaka jump for a header to get a straight red.
Please don't do an 'us' and hand them their arses on a platter. They are ripe for the taking and you have Jesus who has a point to prove to Pep and his ugly man-machine. Jesus will be my double captain for this weekend.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
So good to open my eyes in bed & have this waiting for me. Great way to start the day!

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Take the point - clean sheet, no injuries and players back.
Well, that's the league over.
It already was.
Ugh...More points dropped. At least this fixture is now out of the way. Time to move on.
Transitional season...

Destination unkown (Killer-Heels)
Fair result to be fair.
T-Rex decided to have a good game.
To be fair I only thought one or two were good saves, most where straight at him

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Grim that it's looking like another top four finish this season. I expect us to improve with players back but we look levels below where we can be

Marco Silva, Veiera, the bald c*nt at Man Utd and now Frank Lampard have all taken points from us. Dress it any way you like but it's just awful that
bald c*nt :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.