RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

crossy1686

career ending
Let the good times roll:

We are losing to the bottom team in the fecking league it’s peak delusion if you’re looking for something else to blame today on. Unacceptable and is on the manager, coaching team and players. They’ve won one game all season we should NEVER be losing to them.
Place will be full of c*nts calling out the boss.

Each and everyone of them can get to feck.
Without him [Alisson] this team is nothing.
So glad FSG invested in the squad so that we don’t have to rely on Klopp having to be magical to get dads army of wounded to 3 points away at 12.30 on Saturday.

OpenIntrovert

@Niall

There are two RAWK threads going now. Can we get them merged?
Normally i will prefer them to be merged, but i rather have 2 RAWK threads as we have loads of things to cherish about the "world's best team". Gives me something to read happily as compared to the multiple Ronaldo bashing threads created by fans who prefer to blast Ronaldo than watch us win.

crossy1686

career ending
Here we go:

Shocking.
feck OFF!
Pathetic, just absolutely fecking pathetic.

How do you manage to screw up every single god damned chance you have infront of goal?
Absolute horseshit that was. Everyone bar Allison was awful.

Regardless of who we had playing, we got outplayed by the worst team in the league
That's fecked. Losing against the team coming last. Dropping points against shit like this is the difference between being in the CL or Europa next year. Zero goals against a team that averages 2 goals conceded virtually EVERY game is bullshit.

You can talk all your shit about conspiracy theories but if you don't beat dross like this it's all an excuse.
Laughing stock. 4th is a pipe dream, we better savour every moment of CL football this season while we still have it.
May as well write the league season off. Embarrassing.
That was fecking shite.

Bench was embarrassing too
Think that's a new low. Back to square one after finally looking like we were turning a corner. Desperately poor performance and result, so bad that we managed to make the worst team in the league look good.

This season can't end soon enough.
Fking embarrassing performance absolute garbage
What a shit show by everyone and the gaffer
fecking pathetic.
Getting outplayed, outcreated and outfought by bottom of the league. Grim.
Something is seriously wrong at our club. We are an embarrassment.
Losing to these scumbags was unthinkable, so of course we lost to these scumbags.

feck off back to the Championship, you scab rat Tory gobshites. Worst club on earth.
Ok that’s pissing off. There’s no getting around that

Absolutely fecking disgraceful performance and tactics
Horrendous. Europa League spot would be dreamland right now but can't see us finishing that high sadly.
That is what you get when you spend feck all season in season out.

Chairman Steve

Why don’t these cowards have a live match thread for all their members? They only switch it to all members at post-game. During the game it’s two guys doing their best BBC Sport live text impressions.

acolyte

Losing to the bottom team in the league to a goal scored by your own youth team reject...it just means more

For me to laugh at

Chief123

I really wasn’t expecting to be treated so nicely this weekend but my god I’m ready. :drool:

mav_9me

Why don’t these cowards have a live match thread for all their members? They only switch it to all members at post-game. During the game it’s two guys doing their best BBC Sport live text impressions.
To avoid their match day threads which are exactly the same as ours, bitching (me included) about each and every player

crossy1686

career ending
Let's have it!

Another low for this season and it’s only October.
What a shambles. Everyone not named Alisson should be made to walk back to Liverpool.

This is a Europa League at best level squad.
Bloody hell. Only thought we were dangerous when the goalie went up for corners
Fantastic performance from the boys in red - saw everything energy, passion, commitment, desire, hunger…oh hang on…what…we we’re the ones in white?
What, like Salah, Firmino, Fabinho and then Henderson? Premier League and CL winning regulars? There was a team out there fully capable of getting a result. Injuries don't excuse that abomination of a performance.
These were bottom of the league, couldn’t buy a win. fecking pathetic. That City win not worth a wank if you can’t follow it up.
I know we have injuries. But Oxlade Chamberlain coming on for us chasing an equaliser in 2022 is fecking criminal.

Turns out selling three attacking options and bringing 1 in wasn’t so smart.
Thats the season over, we'll have more days like today so top 4 is just unthinkable. Where do we go from here? Between the injuries and the quality of the players remaining we look miles off. Klopp & co are really struggling too its a mess.
Worst I have ever seen us play under Klopp. That was absolutely horrendous in all aspects.

Top 4? You are having a laugh.
Won't lie to you, that's not a great result.
Too many players look like they drank a bottle of cough mixture before the match.
Well that’s ruined the weekend. That’s hopefully as bad as it gets. Abject really. I guess you can single players out if you want, but that was bad all round. Perhaps Harvey and Alisson get a pass but that was horrible to watch.
Just when you thought we couldn’t get any worse we go and serve that up. feck me it’s so so bad
At least they hit the post at the end because that would have been very, very embarrassing.
One of my favourites:

As bad as it gets really.....the inconsistency of this side is bewildering......mentality midgets

Status
Not open for further replies.