RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

SinNombre

I think the best part is that Liverpool’s situation is the same as ours.

They bought all of Darwin, Gakpo, Konate and got worse.

There is no silver bullet for them.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
81 Brighton fans up in arms about a fair shoulder to shoulder challenge by Konate and we break off the back of it.
The lesson is - Don't get involved in a shoulder to shoulder challenge with Konate
I was amazed Brighton didn't a free kick from it this time
McAllister bounces off his hip …yeah..his hads were high too, but he went over because they went hip to hip and there was only one winner there
Yikes! Shocker by Fabinho there. Poor tackle.
Gives the ball away, misses a tackle or two, gets booked… he’s stunk the place out so far.
In 30 seconds Fabinho has given the ball away and delivered a nasty looking challenge which he's been booked for - VAR check for red over
Ah crap....

Was looking forward to the replay.

Didn't really deserve to lose that....
Can't say I'm surprised. Bring on Real Madrid
Now we lose games where we score first as well!
feck this season. feck it to hell and back then feck it some more.
No Trossard, no Caicedo, no Lallana and we still can't beat them. Jeez
FSG aren't responsible for how shite this group of players are. Some of them should be embarrassed at how much they're getting paid for the absolute shite they produce week in week out.
Late in the game, second to every ball, foul, foul, foul fecking foul
Just ridiculous and the club are happy to just take peoples money and i'll get slated for this but it just feels like the fans are being taken the piss out of now.
3 weeks until Madrid

Then focus on the league

Hope Bellingham still wants to join

Firminho, Diaz and Jota - oh and a midfield
Oh well. Bring on 2025.
Well we have gone from total shite to bang average, so I guess that is improvement.
We just don’t create enough big chances.
Real is going to destroy us.
Never mind Real I’m dreading the derby
Things always look worse than they are in these situations but my god we are a genuinely awful side at the moment. I get excited by a plucky 30mins away to Brighton missing their best player.
Mitoma is quality, has ripped us to pieces all season. Surely we could’ve put a bid in for some of these Brighton players (mitoma, caicedo). They have the energy we’re missing.
As for us 2nd half fell to pieces, we’re in the shit. Need a clear out of many players who’ve overstayed
Mac Allister only got to the ball before Robertson by jumping two footed into the tackle. He wasn’t in control and it was dangerous. Ref buys it and gives them a free kick. Almost every time we went in strong he gave them a free kick.
However it doesn’t’t gloss over the fact that our passing, control and winning the 2nd ball was poor.
Was zero need for Robertson to make the tackle there stupid play.
Not specific to the game - but how is Jota still out? We’ve had 3 prime ministers since he last played.

No Idea For Nickname

Fell to pieces when Henderson and Fabinho came on..

Incredible to believe we aren't replacing both or one at the very least in this transfer window.
It's not about form. Curtis, Fab, and Gomez are just championship-level players.
Seasons (almost) over in january.. last chance against Madrid. I guess we'll see and need another miracle like that against Barcelona with some key players missing.
Absolute disastrous performance. The only positive is fewer games now that we’re out of the cup. Some of the players that have convinced themselves that they’re exhausted at least get a bit of a rest.
Ox, Keita and Fabinho are finished

I don’t understand our Midfield plan does it all revolve around getting Bellingham?
Loved how Gomez jumps in for the block for the goal and turns his head so he doesn't even know until it's too late that no shot came.
Not to fussed, we would have just lost to Man utd or Man city down the road, rather go out to these and fabinho is still shit sadly
ITV gloating over our defeat and kissing Brighton's ass all game.
Brighton is a story. They're a club that's got to where they are because of the way they're run, it's really impressive and they play great stuff. They lose 'big' players constantly and still keep evolving. We shot ourselves in the foot again, there were signs of improvement but we imploded, that shouldn't take anything away from Brighton and it's not surprising ITV are making a thing of it. Not everything is against us.
Years without CL football would devalue the club. Not saying that will happen, but it's a possibility without huge squad investment.
Years? FSG will be long gone
Silver lining was Gakpo, that he was excellent.
He was.
Nunez was pretty shite when he came on.
Season over, sad indictment of the ownership who just haven't cared since the ESL fiasco.

I really hope we get new owners in the summer because i cannot do with another season like this
Wonder if the owners might sack Jurgen? Would be crazy after last season but we're crap.

No Idea For Nickname

Andy wrote
Pleased with the end there. I think Klopp has absolutely had enough - Salah, Konate and Milner all in and around the area - all clearly fouled - all clearly ignored and maybe he just went 'feck it' and we jumped in with three proper challenges.

I've been saying for a while that we're far, far, far too nice. Refs can do what the feck they want because we never complain, Klopp doesn't talk about it and we just take it up the arse every week.

I'd love us to start kicking feck out of people - we get penalised anyway and it forces these feckers to suddenly be in the spotlight. Could it have been a couple of reds? Coote shit himself when he got that chance. Everyone thinks he's fecking bent anyway, so a few red cards would mean he'd have to explain himself and our lack of discipline at the end.

If we're getting booted up and down the park every fecking week then I'd like to see us give it back. We have some hard lads in that side. Let's see them get stuck in.
Then they wrote to Andy

Bizarre take.
What an odd post.
Dont get fooled into thinking we were initiating some long awaited nasty streak to not be so soft. We're just shit at getting back and battling for the ball. Shattered and leggy so we're late to challenges. It isn't some Arsenal/City niggy little fouls stuff, the players are just fecked and constantly on the verge of injury

Deserved at least one red to be honest
What on earth are you on about??

Konate was lucky to not see red for his challenge on Mac Allister, and Fabinho's reaction told you everything you need about his challenge - he should have been sent off.

After the shitshow at the end from the likes of Gomez & Robertson, I find it bizarre that someone comes on here berating the referees decisions.

Stop making excuses - that 2nd half performance, particularly from those brought off the bench (and Gomez) was nowhere near good enough.
I applaud you for identifying us as the ultimate victims of shoddy officiating today.
You don't half sound like some bitter blue noses I know!
Yeah that’s some sweet deflection right there Andy. In that game the ref just wasn’t close to the top of our list of problems.
Are you ever sober mate ?
Not sure he's entirely wrong, tbf. Fair play award half a dozen years running, yet our players are freely branded cheats and divers. It's like being friendzoned by a hot girl. It doesn't earn us an ounce of respect.

We need to start getting in the ref's face more at the very least. I don't want reckless aggression, but if the opposition are going to whinge we may as well give them something to whinge about.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Just looking at their fixture list and it’s absolutely torrid until April. All of the “easier” teams they are playing are away fixtures apart from Everton.
Since this:
Brighton (a) 3-0
Wolves (a) 1-0
Chelsea (h) 0-0
Brighton (a) 2-1
Wolves (a)
Everton (h)
Newcastle (a)
Madrid (h)
Palace (a)
United (h)
Bournemouth (a)
Madrid (a)
Fulham (h)
City (a)
Arsenal (h)

4 games into that brutal run and 1-1-2.

Unless something changes I can’t see them getting much better than 4-3-8.

No Idea For Nickname

Wish I could do a Bobby Ewing and come out of the shower and it’s all been a (bad) dream.
With our luck it would be an old victoria principal waiting for us.
Was Trent injured ?
Dunno but he got killed by Mitoma again. He just isnt a good defender.
Let's get something straight.....Brighton are not world beaters. We should be beating them easily. We showed them too much respect.
They are a better team than us.
On form yes.
But we nearly won the lot 9 months ago, we aren't a shit team. We are playing shit yes but big difference. Confidence is shot, but we did show them too much respect.
I do respect what they are doing. But we are Liverpool. Fa Cup holders. CL finalists. What are Brighton. Some players have regressed but the system is a complete shambles
That cost a total of something like 39 million.
Explain that
Better planning. Replacements are ready before outgoing sales ..
Sadly being coached better at the moment
They signed the players in the positions they needed. We went out and spent £137m on Núñez and Gakpo when maybe we should have signed a midfielder or two.
Nonsense. They're an extremely well drilled side with some very interesting talent. There's a reason they're sixth.
No we didn’t
We played well in parts losing to a wonder goal.
Let’s not go overboard
The only "wonder" in the goal was how no one was marking him.

Wise man said
Always better to lose on a Sunday so the weekend isn’t ruined!

No fun at the moment at all!

December_16

Always better to lose on a Sunday so the weekend isn’t ruined!

No fun at the moment at all!
I don’t know man, I’d rather not lose at all, or if we lose, we lose on a Saturday. Weekend ruined is not as bad as a whole week ruined. But what do I know.

Glorio

Let's get something straight.....Brighton are not world beaters. We should be beating them easily. We showed them too much respect.

No we didn’t
We played well in parts losing to a wonder goal.
Let’s not go overboard
The only "wonder" in the goal was how no one was marking him.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Not sure he's entirely wrong, tbf. Fair play award half a dozen years running, yet our players are freely branded cheats and divers. It's like being friendzoned by a hot girl. It doesn't earn us an ounce of respect.

We need to start getting in the ref's face more at the very least. I don't want reckless aggression, but if the opposition are going to whinge we may as well give them something to whinge about.
Only reason they win the fair play award is because referees are terrified to book their players.

Loon

:lol:
Didn't need to get any comedy from the thread. I lost it when I saw:

Quadruple Watch 2022/23

meamth

Considering it's the greatest Liverpool team since the 90s and they only managed to win 1 title and 1 CL is laughable.

Another rebuild incoming and they won't win it for the next 5 years. :lol:

No Idea For Nickname

And now, something completely different

I saw a clip of Rio saying the good times were back after they beat City on Saturday so we should have known they were going to drop points last night.

RIP Man United's title challenge 14.01.2023 - 18.01.2023
That camel-lipped silly twat will never learn.
Long may he make brave predictions about Snake Mountain FC.
They've finally thrown so much shit (both in terms of players and managers) on the wall, to make enough stick to built a functional team. During all the Ole/Mou years it was always clear they are papering over the cracks, now its the first time since ferguson left that I actually think they are a good team. The team is very already very old though so I think this will not hold for too long. All their important players will be thrity by the end of next season.
Genuinely made me :lol: :lol:

Few more years, and 25 year old players will be in the ‘very old’ category.
I've had the mis fortune of watching them twice over the last week ( don't ask ) and they are NOT a good team
they have some very mediocre players and some very bad players but do have a lot of things going their way and had Rashford on a streak ( which has ended )
I'm married to a Manc, so I suffer a lot of their games - they are NOT a very good team, the are still shite, they're just lucky that Rashford has hit a vein of scoring form - their all round play is still shite
I rarely watch them because I genuinely cant stand seeing Fernandes man mark referees every game and whinge at every decision they dont get but what is their style of play?

They're the only side I see win a decent number of games and still get labelled shite so what do they actually play like? After all the years of 'the table never lies' I always find it hard to believe these are the only side who are shit but manage to win and win and stay above other sides, surely no team is that lucky
In fairness they’ve been very good at home, maybe not for the whole 90 mins but doing more than enough to deservedly win games.
Away from home been very lucky, winning 50-50 matches and they’ve only had 2 away games in their run of 9 wins in a row, with great lucky home draws in the cups. So dropping points at palace was no surprise and a hammering tomorrow is on the cards
RAWK is the worst place to ask that They could play like prime Brazil, and they’d still be labelled shit and relying almost soley on lucky bounces and kind referees.
It's because this is a piss take thread. Somewhere there's a 'serious discussion' thread for Man Utd. Not surprisingly it gets very little traffic
Remember that guy above married to Manc:
This is the usual when my wife watches them "what the feck was that, that's fecking shit, get up fernandes you fecking fanny, oh my god this is crap" then she turns over to watch love Island.
Is that Giggseh's new show?
Keep it in the Family
Whatever happened to glazers out?
When they need to buy players they appear.
Green and Gold until we want a new player.
Give it a week or two.
Antony is terrible isn't he?
Awful player. Big worry for them must be that he doesn't actually look good at anything so I'm not sure how he's meant to improve to a great level if there's no tools to work with in the first place. Being generous, he works hard. But can't pass, can't cross, scared to even take on a defender, not that quick anyway etc etc. He looks a £15m project they'd paid over £90m for.
Funny after all the shite they've given Darwin, a player who actually creates, scores and has a massive impact every single time he plays.
I honestly don't know what he is good at. Doesn't create chances, can't beat a man and he's not a prolific goalscorer.
He does a funny spin with the ball, that's worth £50m alone
The shit nunez gets from the media and opposition fans, Antony should be getting it 10 times worse. Seems to have a stinking attitude as well.
After Arsenal game
The shortest title race in history. 11 points behind us now having played a game more...
Eric ten dyche with a burnley striker , playing 4-5-1 in their own box. That second half..... we battered them.
Instead of us crumbling under pressure , would be nice if they do, drawn at palace the defeat today, how can they recover in their race for 4Th.
United are a well drilled unit who work hard as a team and that's a big improvement from where they were.
But that said they're miles from a title challenge. They approach the big games like a Tony Pulis team and almost spawned another result today.
Antony is extremely limited. Surprised me just how slow he is which is disastrous for a winger unless he's got Beckham like abilities. He doesn't.
Yeah add me to the list of folks surprised at how Antony is getting on, thought he looked very decent at Ajax. Utd definitely overpaid for him, but he really hasn't shown anything at all, no speed, no delivery, not a goal scorer. Might come good after a year in this league but at the moment he looks like going the way of Sancho.
I'm convinced they'd never seen Weghorst before that Argentina-Netherlands game and bought him off the back of that.
What league does he play in?
Eredivise
Sign him
He wasn't. He was playing in Turkey for Beşiktaş and even fans were getting annoyed with his goalless streak.
OK, what nationality is he then
Seems like a league we should avoid signing anybody from at the moment...Oh, hang on...
I thought we did ok in parts but got battered towards the end. Oh well, closer than I thought it'd be. Arsenal have a very good team now.
To be fair you're shite as well
Don't watch most football these days (Boring as feck the league now) but from the bits I saw you were laughably bad.
Just shows how wank the league is that you're not in the relegation zone.
Arsenal fan
The best thing about yesterday is there was no “United have Arsenal in their sights” “United sending a message,Arsenal we are coming for you” at full time .
All the stuff Tyler had practiced all week. Now they can shut up about United catching us from 4th place.
United fan
Go listen to Tyler's reaction to our two goals yesterday he probably sounded happier at his mother's funeral

Around this time last week , United fans were giddy they were in a title race after there gifted win by Howard Webb against City.
Told youse these were shite
Agreed. Whining cause they didn't have Casmeiro either. Awful.

Everyone in the media keep saying how Ten Hag has changed how they approach things off the pitch. Made them more professional and holding them to higher standards. No one seems to mention how that same practice doesn't carry onto the pitch. The theatrics of Bruno Fernandes is getting worse. Even De Gea is at it.
Wish ole was still in charge Ten Haag will sort them out over the next few seasons.

meamth

There's no way any of this players nominated as PL's all time greats? Surely no way.

It's just a while ago scousers said VVd is the undisputed CB above Vidic and Ferdinand. Laughable.

Mr. Robot

There’re clearly worried about their plight and to add to that, Utd have got their shit together.

The good times are back my friends :drool:

podurban2

Considering it's the greatest Liverpool team since the 90s and they only managed to win 1 title and 1 CL is laughable.

Another rebuild incoming and they won't win it for the next 5 years. :lol:
Yeah also doubt they will find a player of Salah’s (former) quality in the next few decades. They are delusional though.

Vanrouge

:lol:

Oh feck, don't make me imagine them.
"Fabinho, Fabinho, you're truly unkillable,
Your true name preserved in its very first syllable,
With epic Scouse love you make our hearts fillable."

(Okay, I'll stop there; I can almost feel my accent changing.)

Vanrouge

"Snake Mountain FC"?
They used to call Old Trafford "Castle Grayskull" until someone pointed out that was where the good guys lived, so it seems that some of them are going for more accuracy in the Masters of the Universe sense, but "Snake Mountain" just doesn't have the same ring, does it?

crossy1686

career ending
"Snake Mountain FC"?
They often refer to OT as Castle Grayskull or Snake Mountain, two places where Skeletor from the He-man universe frequents. Meaning they are in-fact referring to themselves as the protagonist in this story. Whether they are He-man or She-ra, I don't know, but we're definitely the antagonist.

mu4c_20le

They used to call Old Trafford "Castle Grayskull" until someone pointed out that was where the good guys lived, so it seems that some of them are going for more accuracy in the Masters of the Universe sense, but "Snake Mountain" just doesn't have the same ring, does it?
To be fair, Castle Grayskull kind of has a "Mt Doom" feel to the name. Which is probably what they thought they were going for.

Status
Not open for further replies.