RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Utd 2:0 Newcastle (League Cup Final)

RedRocket9908

Casemiro's goal upset someone

RAWK said:
Swear to go fooball is finished, VAR being manipulated to suit. That 1st Utd goal was offside, but the correct angle wasn’t shown. The angle shown to us was from the corner flag, not straight across the line like it should have been. Bent as F@“k

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
It’s fan-fecking-tastic knowing those bastards limped to a lifeless draw last night and then knowing the RAWKies at home watching this unfold today, absolutely fewmin with everything and anything.

Drink it in, folks. The glory days are back!

:drool:

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Soon to be Qatari Sportwashers XI: De Gea, Dalot, Varane, Martinez, Shaw, Casemiro, Fred, Antony, Fernandes, Rashford, Weghorst.

Saudi Sportwashers XI: Karius, Trippier, Schar, Botman, Burn, Guimaraes, Joelinton, Longstaff, Almiron, Saint-Maximin, Wilson.
Thing is, I've always thought the League Cup was fecking ace.
Is it just dickheads who don't go to finals or what? Don't get it.
It is and yes you're right and its also OK to desperately want Newcastle to lose meaning Man Utd win it
Rooting for the Manc c*nts here ...no doubt abar it...will get a scalding hot shower later...but for the next couple of hours I'm a scruffy prick from Little Hulton
And I'm ye mate with you. Might even crack open a can of Skol or Kestrel to really feel like a Manc.
Don't want Newcastle to be successful generally, but if it's a choice between them and Man Utd, then it's an easy choice. Especially as Karius is playing, would be nice for him to have some kind of redemption.
Winning is infectious. Need this United drought to continue for as long as possible.
Sometimes winning the cup is a bad thing, like when Arteta won the fa cup and it stopped him from getting sacked, the worst thing that happened to arsenal that…..

Every season that your club wins a trophy is a successful season. Obviously the league and CL are the big two, but every trophy matters.

The carabao is the least important of the trophies, but it’s a damm sight better than winning nothing
Hoping for a Newcastle Win, but reckon it'll be 5-0 to the cockernees
Not watching but hope Karius has a good game and Newcastle win.
Same, even though I totally agree with those who want them to get stuffed.
That Manc rat in the ref's ear already.
A United player gets a yellow for a blatant foul… what’s going on
Newcastle fans are insufferable. Put a shirt on you nonce.
Aside from Karius, there are a few more reasons for wanting Newcastle to beat Man.U.

They’re called Fernandes, Antony, Fred, Martinez and Garnacho; I think that’s dalot, but I should perhaps mention the first one again - Fernandes.
Christ I feel like Gollum arguing with himself watching these two. I feel like I'll need two showers after this.
The face of Bruno Fernandes is making it hard to not root for Newcastle in this one.
Bruno is a really good midfielder signed for an annoyingly good fee. Seems like the kind of signing we built our success on.
Not watching but it's simply amazing that Rashford has been resurrected from the dead to play again.
Now that it’s started I can’t stomach (Manchester) United winning it. And part of me thinks Newcastle will end up winning trophies at some point regardless.
I dunno, sticking with the rugby for now but that ends soon. Might have to talk to my family.
I suppose it's no better than hoping in vain for Southampton, Crystal Palace or an Ajax youth team to beat them, which is what usually happens when they get to finals.
THe quality of this seems some way off us and Chelsea last year but finals are often scrappy.
Personally I never want Newsaudi (Human Rights) United to win anything, ever - which means that another Team needs to succeed here!
Time wasting and feigning injuries already are we Eddie.
Couldn’t bring myself to want the mancs to win it. We don’t have nearly enough soap in the house for starters, and the gas bill’s big enough without me running the shower for an hour.
Scruffy game this.
5 brazilians on the pitch. sums up their fall from grace
Poor so far. That's one of the annoying things this season. Arsenal have been good and took advantage but nobody else has been good and we're still well off the pace. United have improved but a lot of it is luck and dubious officials. Newcastle are an average team with a good player or two in it and could win a trophy today.

The Liverpool-Chelsea final last year was a high quality match.
fecking hell that is gross. c*nt looks like he ate jimmy five bellies
Worst face paint ever there
The fact you clowns are watching this makes me laugh.
the fact you you clown are watching us watching this game makes us laugh!!
United are the same as under Ole aren't they- long punt for Rashford to chase and he scores some as he is in a purple patch, have lots of decisions go their way and be ok defensively
Pretty much. Slightly more adaptable tactically than with the goblin.
Looks onside
Offside that? At least 3 United players are off and blocking defenders but that seems to be ok

Onside- where the hell have they drawn that line from?
Man Utd always get the lines twisted in their favour . It’s mental
When was the last time we scored a goal like that? We are so bad at set pieces it's mind boggling.
Does every neutral game have to end up being about us this season?
I suppose it's normal to compare ourselves to our biggest rival who happens to play in a league cup final
They get a lot of decisions their way but that genuinely looks onside to me.
Ugh...People celebrating a Man Utd goal. Yes, I know Newcastle owners are vile, but still...
No fecking way that line was drawn right.
Yes it's quite the shock seeing VAR favouring Manchester United. Not like it's been happening all season or anything.
Real Madrid are some c*nts to sell them casemiro.
While replacing him with Tchouameni to stop us getting him. Gave Arsenal Odegaard as well.
To be fair it was very good business. 60 million for a 30 year old while using it to fund younger midfielders while keeping Modric.
He was finished and a bad signing according to loads of the top reds on here!
Yay! Get a dig in.
Trust their luck to sign the only Brazilian who doesn’t seem to drop off a cliff by 30.
60 million on a 30 year old midfielder, who relies on his mobility, on a 5 year deal is not a luxury many clubs could, or would, make.
Not too disappointed seeing Newcastle lose to be fair. I’m going with the glass half full scenario
Story of this season for United. Play shit, grab a goal out of nothing.
And now a deflected goal, fecking hell it goes for them all the time
Hahahah feck off Newcastle you sportswashing, journalist murdering twats.
Urgh. feck this horrible season.
Casemiro still looks like a constipated Ronaldo.
It's the Steve Bruce sized head on him that's unsettling
The fawning over Casemiro every game is nauseating enough.
You just have to laugh at how much good fortune they get.
Its absolutely bonkers though isn't it. Rashford miscontrols it in the midfield and somehow backheel passes it to Weghoust in the buildup!!
It’s just what happens when you’re winning. Things seem to go your way. I think it happened to us in 2019-2020
A deflected goal for Man United is less surprising than the sun rising in the east
Hopefully Newcastle will lose all composure and fly in studs up for the rest of the game

Be nice if someone kicked Fernandes out of the ground
xG of under 0.3 but score 2 goals. Seems to be the case every game
It's not exactly the champion's league final. Does anyone really care
Ten Haag winning trophies in his first season is going to be beyond nauseating in the media. It'll go on for months
They'll win more than just this one
Haha what else they winning?
Do you wake up evrey day shitting the bed the mancs will do something?
Do you spend your afternoons in threads on games you claim you're not watching?
Europa league and fa cup quite possibly
Arsenal are in the Europa too.
He should win the Europa from here, relying on Arsenal or City to stop them having a clean sweep.
You think they can make up a 8 point difference on Arsenal?
Arsenal play 2 league games before this lot comes to Anfield; at home to Everton and Bournemouth. A high likelihood of being 14 clear with a vastly superior GD and no head-to-head games left.
not overly worried. maureen won both trophies in his first season too and it all went pear shaped in time
That's a good point and it's all we can hope for. That and that we'll be back next season.

Don’t think Eddie Howe will be at the Death Star for much longer
Maybe i'm being overly senstive but sky were so desperate for karius to feck up arent they? Zooming the camera into him straight after both goals
They are the unofficial Man United TV so they are as obsessed about us as United are.
mm's onside and a massive deflection, everything going for Utd at the moment.
Neville praising "body to body defending" there as the replays show clear pulling of a shirt, zero bias on display as ever
His club are better known for body to body offending
Always been amazed the number of Liverpool fans tugging Neville off. He's always been biased and shite. Went through a brief spell where he pretended not to be and to give some analysis, but that didn't last long.
Never seen a team fluke themselves to so many wins as Untied this season. Here’s hoping it resets in summer and their results next season actually reflect their performances.
Solskjaer had 18 months of the same until the pens dried up a bit and the Ronaldo signing fecked up their whole rhythm. He bottled the Villareal final as well.
Now Carragher defending Fred when he could have been booked. Compare it to the oohing and aaghing when other teams players make tackles when on a yellow
Don’t tell me you’re watching with the sound on?
Newcastle controlled the game up until the United goal. They’re in a really good place right now, god help us next Sunday.haha happy we’re at home so we can get behind our lads when they need it most

If Newcastle can get an early second half goal then anything can still happen
City and Spurs are the only other decent teams in the fa cup, arsenal are the only team better than them in the europa league. Not far fetched at all to think they could win both.
They'll be knocked out in the Europa quarters or semis by some team they're expected to beat; possibly in extra time or penalties.
City and Spurs are the only other decent teams in the fa cup, arsenal are the only team better than them in the europa league. Not far fetched at all to think they could win both.
They'll be knocked out in the Europa quarters or semis by some team they're expected to beat; possibly in extra time or penalties.
As long as City avoid Spurs they’ll probably beat United. Although Spurs will probably knock them out, lose to someone shit and United will beat Grimsby in the final.
Just hope they don't win league or FA Cup.
Europa League is weak these days and Arsenal aside they've just beaten the one decent team in it and have the momentum behind them this season ever since we rolled over at OT.
They're already winning the League Cup without beating any of the big 6.
It makes you wonder how United would do if they lost Rashford for a period of time.
Don't usually wish serious injury on a player, but a season-ending one on Rashford in this game would be much appreciated.
Penalty would step up.
Only thing is the games will catch up with them as they did with us last season. You can't back against them domestically though because of the luck they get and all the decisions. United have to be terrible all season just to finish 6th (i.e. last season).
They have had a lot of luck, but I think being 8 points behind may be too much ground for them to make up. Arsenal would really have to shit the bed to allow Utd into it. City is the only ones they need to look out for at the moment.
Enjoyable first half....needs more injuries though
Newcastle are crap, they were only ever up there because of how crap us, chelsea and spurs had been
Antony really thinks he’s the main character doesn’t he?
Poundland Richarlison.
How long has Mark Chapman presented for Sky?
Ridiculous decision. Yet more proof of their anti Scouse agenda.
Newcastle counter attack, Shaw boots someone to stop it and doesn't get booked
Saint maximan is shite
MOTM against us according to Carra. Ran past a few players but produced nothing.
Don't see it with Isak
Looks like a meerkat.
Rashford has been really bad this game, deflection aside
"Gotta be cute," said Trippier!!!! That right cheat?
Weird how Newcastle are not wasting time today, must be the score line
More consistent reffing from a Manc fan ref
I'd say Howe will get another season. Relegation zone to cup finals and European contenders in 12 months. Media love him. It's the feel good story of the year.
Coote doing all he can to assure the win for his team
Why so much talk about the refs? I think United get decisions their way more than any other team, but that simply isn’t the story of this game. Newcastle have just been dreadful.
Another trophy won without facing one good team. At least they can say they beat Barca in Europe.
Ant and Dec there. Still looking miserable. Good to see.
Haha just remembered Maguire will be lifting the trophy.
He will probably drop it.
(shite, I said the same thing in match thread, should I be worried?)

Wonder if Howe is still there in the summer if Spurs get top four ahead of them. He’s their Mark Hughes and this summer will be the first window in which they’ll go crazy with transfers. Wonder if they trust him that much.
If they don't get CL they won't be able to go mad unless they blatantly inflate sponsorships
About a year ago Little Eddie Howe said he didn't know enough about the Saudi state to comment on Newcastle's owners and would educate himself about them. Any news on how his Barbarism For Remedial Managers Course is going? Because he was either lying about learning, or he has and doesn't care. The c*nt.
Lets see that meff Luke Edwards do his little dance now.
who is Luke E. and what is meff
Plastic flags- operation sportswashing complete
Plazzy flags aloft....
Chelsea-on-Tyne
Take your tea towels and feck off home
Neville “Utd fans were singing Glazer’s Out at half time” cue to a shot of Utd fans waving scarves provided by the Glazers..
The most fickle fanbase in the country
Apparantly the League Cup isn't 'shite' any more.
I wouldn’t say I’m happy United won it, but I’m glad the Saudis didn’t.
And that was the best possible outcome from the game
Indeed, and of course my telly went off at the final whistle. Do I feck want to see Utd lift a trophy.
Still can't get over that vile comment earlier though, fancy saying that to a Red.
I mean if you had to pick one team to win it’s Man Utd I guess. Happy for my brother and dad.
feck the sport washing project.
feck them both
Newcastles 68 year trophy wait continues. But they took their tops off in cold weather again, an underrated achievement, it shows just how brave and passionate they are. Tossers.
On Sky Sports “did they expect to win a trophy this season then probably not”. I’m not being funny but if you get drawn against the shite they have this season then you’ve got a pretty good chance of winning one
I think you're underselling Ten Haag's genius here a little bit.

Mr. Robot

The thing is, they had to endure us being the best for all of the 90s and a lot of the 00’s. We had to endure them being the best just once in recent times as I was too young when they were good in the 80s. Dominating English football isn’t easy, as they’ve all realised.

RAWK are so twisted and bitter over the long period of time we dominated and it’s possible we’re on our way back to being a very good side, with one of the best managers in the game.

Life is good sometimes. The resident scousers on here aren’t posting in their droves anymore either.

When I read these forums last few years it was like a Liverpool forum at times. Thankfully most of them have fecked off now and to be fair to @Dumbstar, he’s always here regardless.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
A Pool fan was trying to tell me we won due to a VAR goal and a lucky goal.

The deflection can be called luck yes, but how on earth does VAR checking for an offside and there not being one make it in any way something to moan about?!

Luck / or dodgy rules is that one they got with Salah offside, defender heads it, and Salah scores right after.

Mr. Robot

Liverpool fans calling us lucky :lol::lol:
You know we’re good again when they start bringing out BS about refs and luck :drool:

They’d look far less bitter if they just didn’t say anything. The salt over there right now is just chef’s kiss.

Also, why does their forum look like it’s stuck in 2003? It’s in dire need of a revamp.

Sviken

Liverpool fans talking about refs is never going to stop being funny. The sheer utter delusion of it.

Shark

@NotShark
They love to have a moan when we get a deflected goal and act like it happens every time we play. How many times has the ball bobbled into the net off somebody's arse for them thece past three years? I'd say there's quite the collection.

AndySmith1990

The stuff about luck is predictable cliche shite that all fans churn out. We say the same about them whenever they win. Biased refs blah blah blah

The few comments wishing injury on players gets on my nerves though. Banter is one thing but don't stoop to that level ffs

Harold_Giles

This takes me back to the Fergie glory days on RAWK.
We were also allegedly shite then and only won anything due to referees favoring us.
Long may it continue

RedChisel

And they say all this without a hint of irony. All the things they level at us are the exact things everyone else levels at them. Crazy crazy people.

Robbie Boy

Funny isn't it; they seem to have forgotten their jammy 2-1 win over Newcastle earlier in the season when they scored in the fecking 98th minute.

Withnail

The thing is, they had to endure us being the best for all of the 90s and a lot of the 00’s. We had to endure them being the best just once in recent times as I was too young when they were good in the 80s. Dominating English football isn’t easy, as they’ve all realised.

RAWK are so twisted and bitter over the long period of time we dominated and it’s possible we’re on our way back to being a very good side, with one of the best managers in the game.

Life is good sometimes. The resident scousers on here aren’t posting in their droves anymore either.

When I read these forums last few years it was like a Liverpool forum at times. Thankfully most of them have fecked off now and to be fair to @Dumbstar, he’s always here regardless.
They didn't leave. Once they asterisked the league, there was a cull and only a few survived.

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/ban-party-its-time-to-say-goodbye.455251/

Status
Not open for further replies.