RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I watched the game via their in-house channel. They were quite busy compensating for this performance making reference to how many more points they finished ahead of us, when I was just enjoying not getting thumped. It is equally cringe to MUTV, and I guess it's less cringey to have their commentary to United's as it's less grating when you can just laugh at it.

Anyhow, give me some quotes where they are doubting their new 100m striker.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
I watched the game via their in-house channel. They were quite busy compensating for this performance making reference to how many more points they finished ahead of us, when I was just enjoying not getting thumped. It is equally cringe to MUTV, and I guess it's less cringey to have their commentary to United's as it's less grating when you can just laugh at it.

Anyhow, give me some quotes where they are doubting their new 100m striker.
@No Idea For Nickname

AFC NimbleThumb

Nunez will eventually score goals cause they create so many chances but Mane is a HUGE loss.

tenpoless

My lad has started saying Nunez is shit, he's been told very forcefully that is NOT how you support LFC, he can get to feck if thinks he's going to any games this season if he keeps that shite up and if he doesn't like it, he can go support the Mancs.

Any more and he's getting lashed in the garden

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
Doesn’t anyone feel slightly embarrassed seeing this thread given the current gulf between us?
They won one title in 30 fecking years and think their current side is the best english team ever. Do you know how many times we came 2nd in those 30 years when we werent winning the title? We somehow lost to Pompey one year at home in the FA cup in what easily could have been our 2nd treble season.

These cnuts are good but are usually second fiddle to the Stockport Sheikhs.

The media is wankery surrounding the club and the smugness of their fan base means they all deserve to be ridiculed.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
After todays game :

Overall it felt like a good performance even if the scoreline doesn't show it, there were very nice passages of play from us

Ox looked the fittest he's been for about 2,5 years

Elliott's close control & general work on the ball is top notch

No injuries
United fan on Redcafe claiming we've signed the new Andy Carroll when Nunez blazed that shot over the bar. Remember them singing 'what a waste of money' when Kenny made his debut against the mancs in the 1977 Charity Shield match. & we all know how that signing worked out.

I was actually glad that he blazed it over. Had got through the ball properly to keep it down he very possibly would have broken his foot/ ankle due to Bailly lunging in two footed with studs showing in the 80th minute of a meaningless pre-season game they were winning 4-0.
:lol:

BBC Sport headline "Utd thrash Liverpool". fecking idiots
4-0 and you couldn’t say a united player stood out. Errors won the game
actually thought Nunez looked good.
Ouch, bit of pasting.
It really isn’t it’s a pre season friendly with one team taking it way too seriously and losing their goalie as a result.
Apparently DDG did his hamstring by taking the game too seriously. Very interesting, physios should tell people to take things less seriously to lower risk of injury.

Joking aside, we were genuinely the better team (which I know is a bit churlish to say after losing 4-0 but feck it).
:lol::lol::lol:

You just know some twat on redcafe is reading this thread and taking it 100% serious
Imagine paying a fortune to see one of the best Liverpool teams getting rinsed by one of the worst United teams. Yes yes it’s a pre season but losing by this margin leaves a sour taste in mouth. Our star team couldn’t even work out a single clear cut chance against these lot. I’m bitter to see us losing to this shower of shite pre season or not.

Dr. StrangeHate

Doesn’t anyone feel slightly embarrassed seeing this thread given the current gulf between us?
There are about 10 people answering this, when the purpose of this thread is to laugh at RAWK meltdowns. You sir have defiled a beautiful thread. Shame on you.

Yagami

Good post resistant
It's cute how they think we took the game more seriously than them just because they got a pasting

Tavern in the town

My lad has started saying Nunez is shit, he's been told very forcefully that is NOT how you support LFC, he can get to feck if thinks he's going to any games this season if he keeps that shite up and if he doesn't like it, he can go support the Mancs.

Any more and he's getting lashed in the garden
I take it back. This is the funniest thing I’ve ever read.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Hi Sassy dear, now that you asked nicely...
To summarise the game; our 5th choice right back made a howler for the first goal, our 5th choice CB made a howler for the second goal, and our 6th choice CB made a howler for the third goal. Worrying times indeed.
I don't really care what the sensible explanation is as to why we lost to Utd.
Losing to them never feels good
Watched the game and I’m super excited for this season! Obviously we weren’t anywhere near fit but the glimpses I saw from the new lads was a welcome sight. Gonna be destroying teams on the counter with carvalho/ Diaz/ Nunez/ Salah
Imagine paying a fortune to see one of the best Liverpool teams getting rinsed by one of the worst United teams. Yes yes it’s a pre season but losing by this margin leaves a sour taste in mouth. Our star team couldn’t even work out a single clear cut chance against these lot. I’m bitter to see us losing to this shower of shite pre season or not.
This Hag is preparing his team like what he will do with Ajax for the Dutch league. He is in for a shock comes middle of the season.
When did Melissa Reddy switch from LFC to MUFC? She’s like a PR agent for United now. Almost Beglin level nonsense about their performance.
Isn't Melissa doing work for Sky now? Despite being a Liverpool fan, once Sky touch you...
ten Hag: 'Liverpool played three teams, they were not at their strongest. We will not overestimate this result.'
Narrator: "but Man United Fans DID overestimated this result"
As someone noted above Bailly did stand out for United, if they had him fully fit it'd be baffling how he can't play ahead of Maguire and Lindelof who are both dossers.
Bailly goes from being half decent to utter shit from one game to the next; sometimes within the same game.
Utd have been back in training a week earlier than us.

One team took it so seriously and the other treated as it is… a nothing match.
Gosh here come the excuses. We were outplayed by a better team and their manager gave Klopp a dammed good thrashing.
Which one of you is this:
United fan on Redcafe claiming we've signed the new Andy Carroll when Nunez blazed that shot over the bar. Remember them singing 'what a waste of money' when Kenny made his debut against the mancs in the 1977 Charity Shield match. & we all know how that signing worked out.
All the shite media outlets saying the same thing.
such a bore.
He has played 30 mins of footie and looked tidy.
missed a rebound and that's it.
I suggest you don’t go there. It’s not a place I associate with footballing insight. Let them have their evening of pleasure…..after all it was their cup final and they have clearly closed the 38 point gap between us
BBC Sport headline "Utd thrash Liverpool". fecking idiots :lol: :lol:
Salford Quays Media City must be buzzing tonight.
Isn’t it run by a bitter? :lol:
same on sky sports. Hyping up the united fans.
Thing is with this game, United had a near full strength team out in Ten Hag’s first game so they'll obviously want to put some effort in for him. I was following the game in work and didn't recognise a load of the lads playing for us.
Can guarantee we'll go to OT for our 3rd game of the season and give them a good beating.
So... are they winning the league?
It's everywhere, L0L! I'm in Namibia and Social Media is going crazy! United fans already in the pubs celebrating!

United looking like bona-fide contenders!
We can just concentrate on the cups now.
Someone said earlier De Gea has done a hamstring
Yeah, Ten Hag had him playing as a sweeper keeper apparently and he did his Hammie running out of the box
That's the most I've ever seen De Gea move. Not surprised he's pulled something
Changing the game of a 31 year old keeper who never leaves his line. Even if it worked (I didn’t watch), he was playing against kids and leggy first team players. It doesn’t mean it will translate to competitive games.
First thing Guardiola did was feck Joe Hart off.
Congratulations to Man Utd on the three points. One step closer to the Premier League title.
Went to check out the Caf to see if they really were getting all giddy over a pre-season friendly

feck me, this season's going to be fun.
Yeah. Sancho is the second coming of Messi and Nunez is shite
Basically they've won the league, in july
They have the memory span of a goldfish
..to be continued..
have to do some work, damn..can't even have a day off after winning a trophy. Life sucks.

Real Name

I guess we can only laugh at teams which finished below us in the table last season so it wont be.

Embarrassing.

Josh 76

How's today's result gone down over there?
I know it’s a pre season game , I know they didn’t play their strongest team, i know we were in training a week earlier, but trust me when I say it will fecking hurt ! (For a few hours at least! )

Status
Not open for further replies.