RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

always_hoping

Mo Salah has spoken.

I’m totally devastated. There’s absolutely no excuse for this. We had everything we needed to make it to next year’s Champions League and we failed. We are Liverpool and qualifying to the competition is the bare minimum. I am sorry but it’s too soon for an uplifting or optimistic post. We let you and ourselves down.

Robertd0803

Salahs tweet is an all time tweet :lol: :lol: :lol:All hes short is handing in a transfer request in the morning.

Loon

:lol:
Salah’s Tweet translated: “I signed that big fecking contract to play against bloody Cluj?”

Kinky Melinky

Thoroughly enjoying reading on RAWK. The excuses, victimhood and conspiracy theories are on overdrive. Every now and again you will get a poster in that actually acknowledges the reality that Liverpool were piss poor this season, but by and large they are living in an alternate reality. For as long as I have been a member of the Caf I haven't seen the same type of tendency towards conspiracy theories that I have seen over on RAWK. On the Caf we generally bitch and moan about underperformance, but on RAWK it honestly seems like victimhood is in their DNA.

What is the story with that!?

Kinky Melinky

Cnuts booking Hotel rooms in Dublin already for the final. God I want their next season to be even worse. I want there to be absolutely no excuses and the penny drop moment to occur that they are a team in decline. Lets hope they are knocked out of the Urinal Cup nice and early, and really struggle this Summer to attract players that will improve their situation.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Thoroughly enjoying reading on RAWK. The excuses, victimhood and conspiracy theories are on overdrive. Every now and again you will get a poster in that actually acknowledges the reality that Liverpool were piss poor this season, but by and large they are living in an alternate reality. For as long as I have been a member of the Caf I haven't seen the same type of tendency towards conspiracy theories that I have seen over on RAWK. On the Caf we generally bitch and moan about underperformance, but on RAWK it honestly seems like victimhood is in their DNA.

They're cnuts.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Well they are winning due to an offside not given and a freekick that wasn't a foul./

Yet another game influenced by the officials clearly in their favour.

Not even worth being arsed now. It's literally every game and literally every week.
The absolute state of these lot trying to pin our top 4 finish on bent refs :lol: Casemiro gets a straight red for holding Will Hughes' collar, yet we've seen dozens of incidents since then where a player is grabbing the opposition's throat in a more aggressive way and it goes unpunished. But yeah sure - the officials are influencing games in United's favour. Keep peddling your RAWK conspiracy theories to fellow scousers hooked on victimhood.

Edwards6

The absolute state of these lot trying to pin our top 4 finish on bent refs :lol: Casemiro gets a straight red for holding Will Hughes' collar, yet we've seen dozens of incidents since then where a player is grabbing the opposition's throat in a more aggressive way and it goes unpunished. But yeah sure - the officials are influencing games in United's favour. Keep peddling your RAWK conspiracy theories to fellow scousers hooked on victimhood.
Just have to look at some of the tackles Fabinho got away with and the Jota one vs Spurs before he scored the winner

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Just have to look at some of the tackles Fabinho got away with and the Jota one vs Spurs before he scored the winner
Fabinho's horror tackle vs Brighton that was somehow only given as a yellow, which led to PGMOL coming out the next day admitting that VAR made a glaring mistake in not overturning the on-field decision. Nevertheless, the refs are out to get Liverpool... everyone else is blind to it!

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
in all fairness lads, the club finances do not really affect us, but a fecking mad night in Dublin is something that we can all enjoy
Word! My hotel room is booked ;)
I have the luxury of being able to bus it down to this one
One od them posted picture of Aviva Stadium ..
Would love us to win it next season. That should certainly be the aim
Cool. The league our our priority and we need to get our house in order there first. If we can do that AND win the Europa league, it would be alright.
Salah certainly is delighted to be taking part.
The die is cast; we make the best of it by enjoying it. It makes for a happier, healtheir life

No Idea For Nickname

Found gold here
Imagine having a snide dig at a club that stuffed you 7-0 two months ago about playing on Thursday.

Destined to come back on him.
In a competition you could have walked to winning but capitulated pathetically. He's a fraud. If we'd have had Arsenal's season this year he'd already have been sacked.
Who's said what now?
Ten Hag on facing Chelsea tomorrow: “Hopefully it’s the last time we play on a Thursday because that’s only for Klopp and Liverpool
Would be really surprised if he actually said that, is there a source on it?
And Brighton. The people (and managers) of Manchester have such an obsession with us the insecure, baldy weirdos.
Absolutely no chance Erik Seven Hag said that about Thursday nights :lol:
I would be very surprised, He doesn't seem the type. But I could be wrong.
It's a fake quote.
I've never understood how a quote from a non-RAWK source shows up in a "quote" bubble ... but doesn't show where it's from.

how do you even do that?

(in this case, I agree it seems bizarre for him to say that)
That's the quote of a six fingered mutant on social media.

Remember the fake quotes when Gakpo signed for us that allegedly came from Van Nistlerooy.

Weird obsessed fanbase.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters

It is in their DNA, they've always been "victims", why do you think Manchester built a ship canal, so they didn't have to listen to their whining :D

No Idea For Nickname

Qatar was the biggest recipient of UK arms exports last year, with £2.4 billion worth of weaponary and equipment (more than Ukraine). Knowing the pressure the UK government put on the PL to accept the Saudi bid for Newcastle, who wants to bet the Tory gov will be scrambling to lobby in favour of any potential Qatar-Man Utd deal?
Yep, that's definitely happening then sadly. And the majority of that 2.4 billion would have been directed to their rich Tory party donor mates no doubt.

Ironic that Utd fans are not only welcoming blood and oil money but they are bending over for a good rogering by the Tory party too. They have absolutely zero awareness of their own existence and relevance, specially on Redcafe.

Edit: the above warning applies to our own dickhead fans too if they're secretly/openly hoping for an oil deal.
Manchester, the birthplace of the Trade Unions - their ancestors would be so proud of this current lot.
Want Neymar.
I hope they get him. Massive flop in the PL
Would love that to be true but no chance sadly, doubt they're working on a deal like that with the ownership situation not resolved but hope they are, past prime, injury prone players on massive wages, yes please!!
Hes' not surviving the Premier League if he comes here The man falls down like he's been shot in Ligue 1 for fecks sakes.
Don't know why he's so underrated.
Spends more time on the floor screaming than actually playing? He'll fit in well there.
It's their go-to type signing for a decade now.

'All the world's best want Man Utd on their CV'.

feck off ya daft twats, they just want a massive last payday!
Doesn’t he have an unhealthily obsessive relationship with his sister? Can see why he wants that move to Manchester in fairness.
He's having an op to add a finger to each hand
It would a terrible signing. He's 31 years old and injury prone as hell. Has never played more than 31 games in a season for PSG going back six seasons. Has never played more than 22 games in a league season for them. He can have all the talent but it is wasted in the treatment room.

He is also a massive egotistical twat who would bring the toxicity to the dressing room that Ronaldo did. I hope they sign him
Neymar is one of the biggest c*nts in world football so makes perfect sense they would try and sign him. Would much rather they sign him over Kane.
If they get Neymar, it’s a clear sign that nothing has really changed at United. Hopefully it happens, but I doubt it.

Dansk

It's so bizarre how they've dreamed up this wholly imaginary scenario where United fans are all cheering and applauding the prospect of a Qatari takeover. The reality is that there's an even split between "don't want it, we have the finances to be able to compete without oil money" and "we can't really do anything about it, so why worry about what happens." And here are these RAWK lunatics acting as if United fans have collectively rolled out the red carpet and rejoiced at the prospect of Qatari owners, without the slightest concern about the implications of such a thing.

Just a fantasy reality where they can choose to see whatever imaginary visions allow them to paint us as villains, and thereby attribute some sort of character defect to the act of supporting Manchester United. It's so insecure and pathetic.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
It's so bizarre how they've dreamed up this wholly imaginary scenario where United fans are all cheering and applauding the prospect of a Qatari takeover. The reality is that there's an even split between "don't want it, we have the finances to be able to compete without oil money" and "we can't really do anything about it, so why worry about what happens." And here are these RAWK lunatics acting as if United fans have collectively rolled out the red carpet and rejoiced at the prospect of Qatari owners, without the slightest concern about the implications of such a thing.

Just a fantasy reality where they can choose to see whatever imaginary visions allow them to paint us as villains, and thereby attribute some sort of character defect to the act of supporting Manchester United. It's so insecure and pathetic.
It is literally happening in the main forum right now. They’re completely right.

suheilsworld

Cnuts booking Hotel rooms in Dublin already for the final. God I want their next season to be even worse. I want there to be absolutely no excuses and the penny drop moment to occur that they are a team in decline. Lets hope they are knocked out of the Urinal Cup nice and early, and really struggle this Summer to attract players that will improve their situation.
NO! I would want them to finish 3rd in their group and play in the Conference league. That would be bring some glory days on this thread

Mmm-Qatarian

The cope is incredible.

"Nobody will remember who qualified for the Champions League in 20 years time; the 7-0 will go down in history!"

Loon

:lol:
Suddenly the Europa League will have validation (FWIW, I always think it does, never get the snobbery).

Status
Not open for further replies.