RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
They need to worry about getting their own house in order. The players that looked knackered and old all of a sudden this season aren’t magically going to revert to their 25-year old self. Mac Allister on his own isn’t going to sort out that midfield and unless their new strikers actually start firing it could be much of the same: profligate up front, outrun in midfield and leaking daft goals at the back

bringbackbebe

I just don't see them getting top four next season
In spite of terrible form, they are only 5 points away from top 4 this season - less than a 2 game gap on us & Newcastle. If they reinforce their midfield and bring a proper center back in, they'll be on odds without question.

Cloud7

Eddie Murphy and that comment about Casemiro's cheeks really got me :lol: :lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Am I missing something or is the Eddie Murphy comment not just a tiny bit racist?

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
They’re calling Martial, Eddie Murphy?

Member 101269

In spite of terrible form, they are only 5 points away from top 4 this season - less than a 2 game gap on us & Newcastle. If they reinforce their midfield and bring a proper center back in, they'll be on odds without question.
With what money? No CL money, not prize money.. possibly down 100m revenue?

bringbackbebe

With what money? No CL money, not prize money.. possibly down 100m revenue?
They won't be down 100m - possibly 50m. They can make a large portion of this back by "No CL" clauses in player contracts (typically 25% down). They're also pretty well set in terms of FFP, so going overboard for a year or two isn't going to affect them. They'll want to be back in the CL and I can see them spending 200-250m this year.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Another good thing is we don't have to worry about them winning the CL next season. As poor as they have been they would still be one of the top 5 favourites next year, no doubt.

Josh 76

Another good thing is we don't have to worry about them winning the CL next season. As poor as they have been they would still be one of the top 5 favourites next year, no doubt.
Totally agree. I use to hate watching them in the CL, knowing they had a great chance of wining it.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Maybe because he looks nothing like Ed <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ManUtd?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#ManUtd</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/anthonymartial?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#anthonymartial</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/eddiemurphy?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#eddiemurphy</a> i love this pic <a href="https://t.co/vkueJau7Jq">pic.twitter.com/vkueJau7Jq</a></p>&mdash; Mikus Richard (@mikusrichard) <a href="">February 11, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> die Murphy.

He is very like Eddie Murphy actually

cyberman

Everyone else is allowed to improve as well though.

TheGame

Playing on Thursdays/Sundays is incredibly difficult. You need a good squad. They have a great first 11 but their squad is not great and they will have the same problem we did this season unless they make some signings.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Playing on Thursdays/Sundays is incredibly difficult. You need a good squad. They have a great first 11 but their squad is not great and they will have the same problem we did this season unless they make some signings.
No one will be playing on Thursdays until February. No one over 16 anyway.

Member 101269

They won't be down 100m - possibly 50m. They can make a large portion of this back by "No CL" clauses in player contracts (typically 25% down). They're also pretty well set in terms of FFP, so going overboard for a year or two isn't going to affect them. They'll want to be back in the CL and I can see them spending 200-250m this year.
We'll see how it plays out, i do think you're being optimistic

mshnsh

Ain't getting the best without ucl football unless they manage to pluck someone out of obscurity.

lysglimt

Scout
Just out of curiosity - is it 3 or 4 times in the last decade, Liverpool have ended ahead of us in the table ?

Status
Not open for further replies.