Ray Wilkins passes away after suffering a heart attack

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
That’s a shame. Fine under-appreciated player and a genuine gent by the many accounts.

Jeffthered

Such a shame, but at least he can rest in peace now. A class player, like a Carrick (for those who can remember that long ago..). His Cup Final goal was one of the best ever, the stage, execution (use of both feet, comfortably) and the celebration is exactly what football is all about.

Check out this super strike for England against Belgium.
A proper player.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
61 really is no age these days.

I live in the same village as him, it seems pretty surreal.

RIP Ray.

Tribec

Incredibly sad news, a wonderful player in his time one that after a bit of a slow start with us developed into one of our best at that time. RIP

montpelier

Dismal news, saw that Utd team quite a lot. I thought he was a proper quality player but maybe should have scored some more goals than he did.

diarm

Ah shite :(.

RIP Ray - that's a real shame at his age. Excellent player and I always enjoyed listening to him speak about the game.

ChrisNelson

Very sad news, not without his problems in recent years but always seemed a really nice guy and enjoyed hearing his views on the radio. Excellent player for us in his 5 years at OT as well.

RIP Ray.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Devastating news. Seemed a genuinely good man. RIP.

Relfy

Terrible news. Genuinely seemed a good bloke and by all accounts was a great man. RIP

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
RIP. Feels weird seeing him on TV often recently and knowing now he's gone.

MUFC OK

Terribly sad, had been hoping he would pull through. Feel particularly moved by this news, and always felt affinity to Ray, which speaks volumes for his character, can tell he was one of the nicest men in football.

RIP Ray.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Rest In Peace, Ray.

61 is too young.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Really sad news. Was hoping he’d pull through, RIP Ray.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Shocking news RIP Ray. He was definitely one of the better pundits and obviously a brilliant player back in the day.

ShadesOfTomato

Supports
Liverpool
Just a couple of weeks ago he was on Sky Sports. Sad news, 61 is so young. R.I.P

redshaw

Sad to see him go at a young age. Going to be strange not seeing him in the football world.

MoskvaRed

Very sad news. Part of the first United team I remember (and England) and has been around in football ever since. A classy player and by all accounts a classy person.

PoTMS

RIP. So young. Never saw him play as he was before my time but he was always a gentleman whenever I saw him on the box.