Reception for Di Maria at Old Trafford?

Member 115509

Meh. The crowd booing a player is fine but you can hardly then complain about said player giving a bit of lip back. Throwing stuff at him is braindead.
This. United could have a lot of trouble from UEFA over that.

redshaw

Wouldn't have give him the time of day.

I don't think the fans should either. He's just the type of sewer rat to get motivated by it and do feck all against other teams.

Jev

What exactly has he done to antagonize the crowd? He was pushed into a metal fence and clearly hurt his arm, is that why we're booing?

macheda14

What exactly has he done to antagonize the crowd? He was pushed into a metal fence and clearly hurt his arm, is that why we're booing?
Have you been watching the game? He got booed from kick off. Crowd mentality some people booed him because he left us the first chance he got and the rest of the crowd followed suit.

Jev

Have you been watching the game? He got booed from kick off. Crowd mentality some people booed him because he left us the first chance he got and the rest of the crowd followed suit.
They clearly got more aggressive after the hand incident. Didn't make sense to boo him in the first place either.

macheda14

They clearly got more aggressive after the hand incident. Didn't make sense to boo him in the first place either.
He has been mouthing off at the fans as well. When they got the first goal he was screaming ‘feck off’ at our fans

Kostur

海尔的老板
It's actually quite sad that the only moment when OT could've been heard tonight was when the rat was booed. But I take it it's the negative football and all that shit again.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Got the last laugh tonight, looked far better than our wingers, such a shame it didn’t work out with him.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
The guy has no class, whether he gets booed or not.

lsd

The Oracle
Booing and jeering just wakes the cnut up
This but our fans are that thick they can't get that in their heads . The guy barely played for us and we treat him like a reverse Ronaldo .

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
He's a snake but he didn't deserve that much attention.

Sanchez7

Embarrassing from our fans on the corner flag. The fact of the matter is that Di Maria is a quality player who our clown of a manager had no idea how to utilise. I am pretty sure he was quite high(possibly second?)on the assist chart that season despite missing half of the season.

RMD83

He didn’t do a lot for us like he hasn’t done a lot for most his time at PSG. Not worth even reflecting on. Long gone.

Mick321

Not sure why he's even hated, he wasn't good for us and both parties moved on. Them pricks throwing stuff at him need banning. Bellends.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
No idea why our fans were so riled up and gave him so much attention.

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
Crack head cnut.
Don’t know why but found this funny :lol:

Embarrassing from our fans on the corner flag. The fact of the matter is that Di Maria is a quality player who our clown of a manager had no idea how to utilise. I am pretty sure he was quite high(possibly second?)on the assist chart that season despite missing half of the season.
Came here to post this

Manny

Grammar Police
Not sure why he's even hated, he wasn't good for us and both parties moved on. Them pricks throwing stuff at him need banning. Bellends.
This.

Plus, its so fecking small time. Concentrate on your own team, ffs.

Tony Babangida

Deserved the abuse he got after telling our fans to feck off (not the bottle throwing). Can see why people booed him as well, he was pathetic for us, showed absolutely no desire to play for us.

lsd

The Oracle
End of the day he was the best player on the pitch and will have loved throwing the fans idiocy down their throats and why not ?

We acted like morons to him and got what we deserved .

Judas

Open to offers
Had the last laugh. When people are thick enough to throw things at a bloke who simply just didn't enjoy his time here, I just have to side with the player, pathetic stuff.

Stretford kev

Screaming f@8k off to the crowd several times after they scored the first goal shows what a tw#t he is.

Soft lad who couldn't hack the premiership.

el3mel

Snake but that bottle thrown at him was extremely idiotic and could get us some punishment from UEFA.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
So if Jose, Rooney et al get pulled up and investigated for swearing, will Uefa take a look at him during their 1st goal celebrations?

I jest, feck all will happen obviously.

Inter Yer Nan

He's a gutless wanker. Didn't have the backbone to try and repay the club for the fee we paid and was a constant sulk and his reaction to the goal was so petulant. Pretty embarrassing to see a grown up act like that. Pretty embarrassing to see a bottle thrown at him too if we're being honest.