Gaming Recommend me a video game!

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Not played Subnautica but I've heard it's great. How's the forest ?
Hasn't it got a single player campaign?
I haven’t checked in on it recently for any additions, but it is an interesting single or multi-player survival/horror if it’s on the cheap. And yes on the 2nd question. It does have a story.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Dunno if your laptop can run it, but Ive recently started playing Xcom 2 again. It's a endless amount of fun if you're into that sort of thing.

DoomSlayer

Dunno if your laptop can run it, but Ive recently started playing Xcom 2 again. It's a endless amount of fun if you're into that sort of thing.
Similarly fun game, but for fans of the Gears of War franchise, is Gears Tactics. Fantastic game and very unexpected when it released, since it isn't the usual AAA type of Gears game we usually see.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time
I haven’t checked in on it recently for any additions, but it is an interesting single or multi-player survival/horror if it’s on the cheap. And yes on the 2nd question. It does have a story.
I don't think I've ever played a proper survival game as the likes of RE aren't really that.

But I'm thinking I'll go for The Forest and Metro. Something different. I do really want to play TLOU but talk of the basic gameplay (like the previous one) makes me want to hold off for a bit. Got 4 holidays coming up to sink into these 2 games (although I'm sure gaming time will be limited!).

Twins

"Everybody loves a golden shower"
I don't think I've ever played a proper survival game as the likes of RE aren't really that.

But I'm thinking I'll go for The Forest and Metro. Something different. I do really want to play TLOU but talk of the basic gameplay (like the previous one) makes me want to hold off for a bit. Got 4 holidays coming up to sink into these 2 games (although I'm sure gaming time will be limited!).
If you're looking for a survival game check out darkwood, the atmosphere there is amazing.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time
If you're looking for a survival game check out darkwood, the atmosphere there is amazing.
Tbh you never know till you try these games. For example I don't think strategy games like Xcom or turn based combat are my thing. So let's see if crafting/surviving is.