Other Recommend some good stand-up comedians

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Kevin Hart was funny in Paper Soldiers, everything he has done since has been almost just a parody of how he played that character. He has one string to play on and it works once. He is really charming, and cool now but he never really evolved with the craft.

Ady87

Just manage to get some of the best tickets you could ask for at the Liverpool Empire for Rhod Gilbert in a few weeks. I'd been checking resale websites for months without so much as a single spare as well, can't believe my luck. A quick search provides some mixed reviews of him on here but his early stand up was really, really good. It's been 7 years since his last tour so I'm hoping he has some good, relevant content.

If you've never seen him, the shows are on Amazon Prime.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
Tom Segura not mentioned yet. Is it only me that finds him funny?
Checked out his work on This Is Not Happening. His standup work is solid, but he's brilliant when he's telling stories on This Is Not Happening. This one's a masterpiece. He knows just which details to leave in and which to skim over, and I think it's remarkable how he manages to be funny and sustain your interest with such prosaic delivery