Redcafe All-Time Positional Ranking | Results megathread

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Alright, I'm going to count the b2b votes soon. Who shall we vote on next? Midfield playmakers? Managers?

harms

Staff
@harms

This is like waiting for the Winds of Winter
Yeah, we have a bet with Martin on who’s going to finish first. I’ve put a bet on him.

It shouldn’t take as long as it does and it’s really not that much work to finish it but I’m just completely devoid of any motivation in general those days. Do tag me from time to time in the future though, maybe my guilty conscience will break through the spell at some point.

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
Yeah, we have a bet with Martin on who’s going to finish first. I’ve put a bet on him.

It shouldn’t take as long as it does and it’s really not that much work to finish it but I’m just completely devoid of any motivation in general those days. Do tag me from time to time in the future though, maybe my guilty conscience will break through the spell at some point.
I trust in you, mate.
I can wait until I’m not live in this planet anymore. :)

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
So my thread is obsolete, I wish there was a delete button.
Nah, not many come in the basement that is draft section so your thread should be good :)
Tag was just so you can see how people rate players considering you were curious.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Nah, not many come in the basement that is draft section so your thread should be good :)
Tag was just so you can see how people rate players considering you were curious.
Good know , also I guess it doesn't hurt having a trip down the memory lane from time to time.

harms

Staff
@harms Looks like the forum is calling for you to compile the striker results
Seeing as football seems like my best option for escaping the reality I’ll probably get onto that soon. Keep reminding me to guilt-shame me into completing it!

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
Seeing as football seems like my best option for escaping the reality I’ll probably get onto that soon. Keep reminding me to guilt-shame me into completing it!
If you need some help, everyone including me will help you to finish your projects.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Don't stress yourself too much it all gets better eventually.
Also I rekon that if you work out the methodology and the classification of the terms the rest will get easier.
Take good care of yourself and don't stress yourself too much .

harms

Staff
Don't stress yourself too much it all gets better eventually.
Also I rekon that if you work out the methodology and the classification of the terms the rest will get easier.
Take good care of yourself and don't stress yourself too much .
Oh, thanks, we've done all of the technical stuff already, the thing that bugs me is the war :(

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Oh, thanks, we've done all of the technical stuff already, the thing that bugs me is the war :(
That's terrible to hear, I genuinely hope you're safe and doing fine if you're from Ukraine, hopefully it won't end up being a long drawn out conflict and we see peace very soon.

Again you have my and many others well wishes , and thanks for your great posts as well.