RedCafe Golf 2020

Deery

Dreary
What about this shot from John Rahm absolutely incredible..

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
What do you make of Tyrell Hatton’s hoodie, yay or nay?

I think it looks quite cool, not very traditional mind..
I'm for it, I've just ordered a couple Adidas t-shirts with hoods on, golf t-shirts too :lol:

Aslong as you're not wearing jeans I'm not too arsed. Chavvy tracksuits are a no aswell mind.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Nobody excited for the masters?

Everyone has Bryson winning it. I can see why, cooler weather will shorten players length, not a problem to him really. His distances wipe out the hazards anyway.

Not sure he wins it for me though, think his favourite tag will play on his mentality and he won't manage to get across the line.

I'm thinking about putting a bet on bubba, there'll Hatton, and maybe DJ too.
Looking more forward to this Masters possibly the most. I worked in the golf shop behind the fifth hole in 1997 & have played the course twice. I am very much looking forward to how the head agronomist has the course set up vs. how we typically see it in April. Don’t think it will be as fast through the fairways, but the greens will probably be close in speed.

It will look completely foreign to most of us as I don’t think they will have trucked in the azaleas like they typically do. Shadows will be different, wind will be different, it should be an exciting event.

This is a Masters where a rookie or a young player could win as everyone will be learning the course’s differences to the norm as the week progresses.

Deery

Dreary
Put a bet on DJ and Morikawa for an outside chance, although I like the look of Tyrell Hatton at the moment too, could all change come Sunday..