Redcafe Snooker

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
:lol: Love that part of snooker. Scoreboard goes tits up and Selby questions it, so ref goes to the scorer, he's on the phone, selby joking with murphy.

Then the crowd start shouting "19", they change the scores, but take stuff of Selby and he starts joking around again :lol:

Eventually it's all ok, and as Selby prepares to take his shot he shouts to the scorer "Paul, it's 4 for a foul" :lol:

MajorTom

That was a funny moment, good job he noticed it because no-one else did. Hopefully Murphy holds on to this frame to finally get one on the board. To get whitewashed in a semi-final would be hard to take for him.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
That was a funny moment, good job he noticed it because no-one else did. Hopefully Murphy holds on to this frame to finally get one on the board. To get whitewashed in a semi-final would be hard to take for him.
I always want him to get completely hammered, really dislike the fella for some reason. Always appears very smug and like he is better than everyone else.

Kag

I always want him to get completely hammered, really dislike the fella for some reason. Always appears very smug and like he is better than everyone else.
I used to be like that, but he's come across really well over the past year or so and I've grown to like him a bit.

Mark Williams still remains top of my hammering list. It's so weird how the look of somebody can determine your support. Weird, almost.

MajorTom

It seems a lot of people have that perception of him, I don't see it myself. I think he is a decent lad and when he is on form he is great to watch, which is the most important thing.

Bet your house on me
8/15 a frame is decent value for Ronnie, I'll be having a dabble or three on that market.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
I used to be like that, but he's come across really well over the past year or so and I've grown to like him a bit.

Mark Williams still remains top of my hammering list. It's so weird how the look of somebody can determine your support. Weird, almost.
I actually like Williams. A decade ago at his peak he was brilliant to watch. Seems like a decent bloke and la aidback character.

MajorTom

All gone to form so far. You just knew he was screwing that red back to get on the black, just a pit pacey. Looks to be cueing great again.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
Maguire is awful. Ronnie not at his top level but he can up it if needed, he just seems in cruise control a lot of the time and is rarely troubled. There has to be a fear element there, players are under so much pressure not to leave anything on because it could be end of frame. The frames just fly by when Ronnie is in the balls, just mesmerising watching him. Him v Selby will be a decent final as we know Selby won't fall to pieces mentally.

MajorTom

Good start from Ronnie, looks like he has done all week with him potting everything in sight. Unlucky not to get the century. Selby tried to push the boat out a few times trying to get in with the long red, he will get punished easily if he continues doing that. He can't take on the rocket in the scoring department.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
Ronnie seems to do this these days, he's always just ahead in matches and keeps his opponent at arms length, never letting them within a frame or 2 of him. Selby won't go away here though whatever happens so he needs to keep the pedal down.

MajorTom

Selby only has a chance if he goes for the safety first option, making every shot difficult for Ronnie. He has tried to go for it early doors and he can't go blow for blow with Ronnie when he is cueing as he is no matter how many centuries he has made this season.

3-0 now, averaging under 15 mins a frame too, quality stuff.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
Hendry won his last major at the age of 30. Ronnie is 38 now and seemingly getting better.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
4-0 Ronnie. His scoring, his safety, his shot selection. All too good for Selby.

MajorTom

Haha, what a frame to win, looked to be heading to Selby with how the balls were. That swerve shot on the green was quality, Selby standing behind him expecting to have another shot made it better. Can't see him coming back from this regardless. Great stuff from Ronnie.

MajorTom

That was a great frame to win, what a red to get back into the frame and to then get on the black and clear up before winning on the re-spotted black was unbelievable.

MajorTom

Straight away he chalks up another frame in no matter of time. I thought this match might have been a close one with Ronnie winning but he has completely annihilated him. Once again unlucky not to get the century.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
You cannot beat Ronnie when he is like this. There's nothing Selby can do except admit that this guy is a bona-fide genius of snooker. Thought Selby would chalk up a few more frames though.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
Ronnie gifts Selby a frame with that brown to keep it interesting. Hope Selby wins a few more so we get a decent evening session.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
The crowds are getting annoying to me these days.

fecking shouting after every shot, whistling, wooing, being pricks in general. Just shut the feck up. Turning into Americans.

Duafc

Village Lemon
thought that 40 year montage was very good!

Despite always wanting Ronnie to win I'd love Selby to tie it up at 9-9 :drool:

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Not sure, thought it would have been the guy they got out. I'm all for a bit of whatever on the down times but straight insulting a player still in the game like that isn't really on.

Duafc

Village Lemon
The crowds are getting annoying to me these days.

fecking shouting after every shot, whistling, wooing, being pricks in general. Just shut the feck up. Turning into Americans.

I literally don't think they get regular snooker playing fans at events like this, they clap shots that are average to poor as if they were 147 clinching blacks - that really gets me for some reason.

Crowd well behind Selby after that abuse! I reckon it was a plant.