Redcafe Snooker

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Funny how the BBC seemingly randomly picks a sportsman and starts grooming them to be a pundit. Lisowski seems to be the latest one.

Kazi

Funny how the BBC seemingly randomly picks a sportsman and starts grooming them to be a pundit. Lisowski seems to be the latest one.
Will never forgive them for Jermaine fecking Jenas… what were they thinking

Sweet Square

He's in with a chance now. Hopefully he takes it.
Just about did it. I might be wrong but I’m pretty sure Ronnie has never really been pushed in a world final, so a close final would be nice.

Also as a man with quickly thinning hair, I’ve got to back Trump. A win for him is a win for us all!

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Ronnie is killing me. I feel like he'll lose this match... :(

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Ronnie's very nervous.... I think

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I'm not sure how common this is but I get huge satisfaction from watching intense safety battles and no pleasure whatsoever from watching someone clear up so two nervous players in the run-in would be ideal from my perspective.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Best of 35, it’s inevitable that each player has peaks and troughs.

fergosaurus

Massive fluke but tbf Ronnie was very fortunate not to leave an easier red by getting a lucky kiss on the pink.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Now that's what you call a fluke. This should take it to 14-11 and a crazy finish.

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
Great fluke for Trump which left him amongst the reds and now ends the session 14-11, game on. Ronnie needs this break to get his head together. Silly misses allowed Trump back in, always a possibility with Ronnie, can go from genius to shocking quickly.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I'm not sure how common this is but I get huge satisfaction from watching intense safety battles and no pleasure whatsoever from watching someone clear up so two nervous players in the run-in would be ideal from my perspective.
Indeed. Shit snooker is the best. Watching two blokes walk around a table potting balls like robots sends me to sleep.

Give me a war of attrition to see who deal with the pressure and cack themselves the least all day. :drool:

pauldyson1uk

Indeed. Shit snooker is the best. Watching two blokes walk around a table potting balls like robots sends me to sleep.

Give me a war of attrition to see who deal with the pressure and cack themselves the least all day. :drool:
I used to like watching the big breaks, remember the first 147 on TV.
I used to love watching Cliff Thorburn The Grinder , would take ages over his shot and how to play it.

Deery

Dreary
Judd’s done really well to claw back, without looking great either. Dare I say if he finds some good form he wins this?

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Still not fully confident when Judd gets on the table, arm looks tense, got an easy miss on him. But he's definitely more determined today. If he can win the first two frames this evening, game on.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Judd’s done really well to claw back, without looking great either. Dare I say if he finds some good form he wins this?
Everyone knew Judd would struggle straight after a mentally scarring war with Williams. A few sessions of relaxation and he's back to full concentration (if not full form).

On the flip side, Ronnie was fully focused on pouncing on every mistake by Judd (and it was an open buffet for him) until he started to think about how he would kiss the trophy and things went pear shaped.

The final session will see both players in full focus mode. If Trump wins two out of every three frames remaining we could possibly see 17-17 and a final frame decider. :eek:

RetroStu

Even though i'm a big Ronnie fan, and have been for years, that would be seriously tested if he bottles this final.
His tiresome (but often funny) interviews are already testing me lately, but bottling this on the eve of his 'true' coronation as the best ever, well that may be one step too far for me.

Sweet Square

Even though i'm a big Ronnie fan, and have been for years, that would be seriously tested if he bottles this final.
His tiresome (but often funny) interviews are already testing me lately, but bottling this on the eve of his 'true' coronation as the best ever, well that may be one step too far for me.
I’m sure he will be devastated about this news.