Redcafe Snooker

cyberman

Sick of the sight of Jack, feck knows why BBC have suddenly went all in on him.
Its also funny that people are so used to Judds ballruns that any sort of consecutive bad luck is the end of the world. He has a lot more frames in his account from bad misses that knocks the black safe and fluke deflections than he has lost in this final

Sweet Square

Not as devastated as he will be if he bottles this final, oh but of course he 'doesnt really care' does he.
Can I only guess that’s something he is telling himself to calm the nerves but throughout the championship he clearly cares.

0le

Even though i'm a big Ronnie fan, and have been for years, that would be seriously tested if he bottles this final.
His tiresome (but often funny) interviews are already testing me lately, but bottling this on the eve of his 'true' coronation as the best ever, well that may be one step too far for me.
Not as devastated as he will be if he bottles this final, oh but of course he 'doesnt really care' does he.
Does not sound like you are a fan if you are so quick to "stop being a fan" based on the outcome of one final and a handful of interviews [about the tournament].

RetroStu

Does not sound like you are a fan if you are so quick to "stop being a fan" based on the outcome of one final and a handful of interviews.
I was always a big fan, and still am, i'm just annoyed by whats happened in the final.
Its just all the wasted years, the bad attitude, walking out of tournaments, not entering tournaments not 'caring'. Those 7 or 8 years in the middle of his career.
I just think what he could of achieved, what his legacy would of been, if he had Stephen Hendry's 'born winner' attitude over his 30 year career.

RetroStu

Sick of the sight of Jack, feck knows why BBC have suddenly went all in on him.
A 'cool' younger pundit for the younger audience, or to bring youngsters in. Problem is Jack literally talks like he has an IQ of 50, and basically talks a lot without actually saying anyhting, Shearer style.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I was always a big fan, and still am, i'm just annoyed by whats happened in the final.
Its just all the wasted years, the bad attitude, walking out of tournaments, not entering tournaments not 'caring'. Those 7 or 8 years in the middle of his career.
I just think what he could of achieved, what his legacy would of been, if he had Stephen Hendry's 'born winner' attitude over his 30 year career.
If his mental health was better when he was younger he’d have definitely won more. I for one am furious at him for that.

RetroStu

If his mental health was better when he was younger he’d have definitely won more. I for one am furious at him for that.
Talking purely on talent, and the fact that he's been at a high level for 30 years, he should be on 10+ world titles by now. If Stephen Hendry had the longevity of the class of 92, he certainly would of been after a 30 year career.

Ainu

Talking purely on talent, and the fact that he's been at a high level for 30 years, he should be on 10+ world titles by now. If Stephen Hendry had the longevity of the class of 92, he certainly would of been after a 30 year career.
That's all just a bunch of what-ifs. Both Ronnie and Hendry (and Davis) have done well enough for themselves, no need to start throwing hypotheticals in there.

Brophs

The One and Only
Have an inkling for Trump, against all logic in my head.

Ainu

This is exactly what Trump didn't need in the first frame. A confident Ronnie building a good break and moving to within 3 of the title.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
ooooffftt there's a little glimpse of the old Trump. Straight red, deep screw, COME ON!

For god sake... bottled it again amongst the balls.

Ainu

Trump is knocking in a few from long range. Big miss on the black though, can't give away these chances in his situation.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Ronnie had loads of chances in the morning and he just wasn’t on his game. Trump keeps missing in between the balls which is brutal against Ronnie

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
And another one. Damn it, Ronnie! Get that last century for the record!

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Must be hard for Trump this. He’ll have grown up with everyone telling him he’s the hottest shit, the next Ronnie O’Sullivan and he no doubt believed it too.

There’s only one Ronnie O’Sullivan though and he’s in the process of finding that out.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
He's not got his cue action going Judd, not pushing through which means the white is always nestling awkwardly.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Ronnie reaction is so much like the reaction Federer gets. Whoever he plays will always feel like they are playing an away game

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I want Ronnie to get the 7th title tonight but I so want him to miss a few balls so Judd nicks a few frames. So confused right now. :nervous:

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Even though i'm a big Ronnie fan, and have been for years, that would be seriously tested if he bottles this final.
His tiresome (but often funny) interviews are already testing me lately, but bottling this on the eve of his 'true' coronation as the best ever, well that may be one step too far for me.
It's strange to me that Ronnie failing to win this would mean you cease to be a fan.

Did you stop supporting United when we went to shit as well?

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Watching this and our match....

Just one more frame for Ronnie. Hopefully, he just gets over the line. Can't take anything for granted.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Not arsed who wins but I always hope for a final frame decider in a final
I'd love to get another (don't think there's any chance tonight). It's been 20 years and counting, I feel a bit hard done by.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Stephen Hendry on commentary. BBC really are having a laugh
To: Stephen Hendry

Hi Stephen,

Wonder if you’ll be able to do commentary tonight for the closing session of the final.

Cheers, Geoff

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Since Murphy pointed out Trump’s side swiping of the cue ball I can’t unsee it.