Gaming RedCafe's Greatest Video Games Of All Time Contest (ROUND 4)

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
I have adjusted the rules a bit (in the opening post if you want to read it).

Essentially, yearly released sports games (e.g. PES, FIFA) and games with updates to the same game (e.g. Street Fighter 2) now all counts as updates. People are free to vote as they have been but all votes for the different iterations will count towards the same series as a whole.

Numbered sequels that are not yearly releases are still their own separate games (e.g. Gran Turismo, Gran Turismo 2 etc.).

I just went back and updated all the lists and luckily, this so far hasn't made a difference to the finalists in each round.
Bet you are glad you started this now :lol:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Good call. When it's done by generation this is a fair move. Obviously a PES vote in this generation should be sperate from one for the latest generation (lol).
Just made sense. Otherwise, sports games might as well not be included as people will slightly enjoy one iteration ahead of another and then the votes get fragmented too much. To be honest, this is probably the only round (as well as PC with Football Manager) that a sports game has a realistic shot of making the finals.

As for the bolded, yes of course. Only affects each generation.

Bet you are glad you started this now :lol:
This has ruined my life. I have a shit tonne of work, 2 kids and my house move is all over the place. At least I know my priorities :lol:

Siorac

You seriously can't think of a 5th game in one of gaming's golden generations? :lol:
I could only vote for two games in this round - which I should because the KotORs not dominating this vote is an absolute disgrace, by the way.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I could only vote for two games in this round - which I should because the KotORs not dominating this vote is an absolute disgrace, by the way.
That's suffering from the platform. I think the PS2 outsold the Xbox by tonnes in Europe, and KOTOR will be a PC game to a lot of people and might get some more joy in that round (though possibly with even stiffer competition).

DavelinaJolie

1. Fable
2. Morrowind
3. Power Stone
4. Project Gotham Racing 2
5. Grabbed by the Ghoulies

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
There was a great game called Spartan Total Warrior on the ps2. Got largely overlooked because of its similarity to god of war but I remember loving that.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
That's suffering from the platform. I think the PS2 outsold the Xbox by tonnes in Europe, and KOTOR will be a PC game to a lot of people and might get some more joy in that round (though possibly with even stiffer competition).
Yeah, I didn’t even realize KOTOR was a console game and was waiting on the PC round. It would have been at the top of my list.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
1. Fable
2. Morrowind
3. Power Stone
4. Project Gotham Racing 2
5. Grabbed by the Ghoulies
Good man. I only played this at my mates house, if I owned it, it probably would have been in my list.

I pray every night that Capcom make Power Stone 3 for the Switch.

RedDevilRoshi

1. Star Wars: KOTOR (Knights Of The Old Republic)
  2. Pro Evolution Soccer 5
  3. LMA Manager 2007
  4. WWE SmackDown: Here Comes The Pain
  5. Bully (Canis Canem Edit)

Brocky

Been busy at work, so hopefully not too late here...
  1. Metal Gear Solid 2
  2. Silent Hill 2
  3. Metal Gear Solid 3
  4. Splinter Cell (Didn't have an XBox but played it on PC)
  5. GTA San Andreas

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
  1. Star Wars: KOTOR (Knights Of The Old Republic)
  2. Pro Evolution Soccer 5
  3. LMA Manager 2007
  4. WWE SmackDown: Here Comes The Pain
  5. Bully (Canis Canem Edit)
Been busy at work, so hopefully not too late here...
  1. Metal Gear Solid 2
  2. Silent Hill 2
  3. Metal Gear Solid 3
  4. Splinter Cell (Didn't have an XBox but played it on PC)
  5. GTA San Andreas
Normally it's Friday 11pm but I'm willing to let these slide through.

I'm in the middle of a house move from next week so will be strict on that going forward.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Fun game few might have heard of: Gladius.
Someone actually gave this a vote. Didn't realize I wasn't the only person that played it :lol:
I gave it a vote. Super fun game!

Yeah, KOTOR was always a PC game for me, didn't even realize it had console versions.