Redcafe's UCL greatest goal of all time.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Bales bycicle against Liverpool
Incredibly overrated imo. A decent keeper saves it.

Kaka scored a great solo goal against Fenerbache many years ago. Always been one of my favourites.

Crespo’s second against us in the 2005 final is wonderful to watch. Kaka left someone for dead with a turn (Alonso I think) then played a perfect ball for Crespo to run onto and poke over Dudek.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Bale's bycicle kick to me was more than just a bycicle kick to me - it was the left foot, the guy was kind of hanging in mid air waiting for the cross to perfectly hit and then when he hit it; he hits it near the edge of the box after making a run back away from the defenders & he almost lobbed the ball backwards over the goalkeeper.

It's my favourite bycicle kick of all time.

Schmeichel=God

Just gonna throw this in here....just something wonderful about watching those bastrds wriggle and writhe trying to get close to us...

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Zidane volley in final
Bale bicycle in final
Ronaldo bicycle vs Juventus
Messi solo
Ronaldo long shot vs Porto

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Incredibly overrated imo. A decent keeper saves it.

Kaka scored a great solo goal against Fenerbache many years ago. Always been one of my favourites.

Crespo’s second against us in the 2005 final is wonderful to watch. Kaka left someone for dead with a turn (Alonso I think) then played a perfect ball for Crespo to run onto and poke over Dudek.
You're only saying that because it was against yourselves :lol:

The reaction time is minimal, to be able to twist your body get the correct contact and speed and keep it under control in the top corner is fantastic.

No keeper saves that IMO

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Don’t know if qualifiers are allowed but big Chris’ header in Amsterdam was some goal, build up play, Agathe’s cross n bullet header, failing that volley against juve 4-3.

Rod Wallace v Dortmund
Dodds v stum grats
GVb v Monaco

All cracking goals aswell

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Messi's solo goal vs Real Madrid in the Semi final.

The fact that none of his team mates attempt to make run forward and makes themselves available but just stand and watch him to do his stuff.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Don’t know if qualifiers are allowed but big Chris’ header in Amsterdam was some goal, build up play, Agathe’s cross n bullet header, failing that volley against juve 4-3.

Rod Wallace v Dortmund
Dodds v stum grats
GVb v Monaco

All cracking goals aswell
:drool: Wallace's goal was in the UEFA Cup, beautiful as it was.

Pagh Wraith

Surprised to see so many rate Bale's overhead higher than Ronaldo's. The latter was so much more aesthetically pleasing whereas Bale's attempt looked really clumsy. That being said, I'd go for Mandžukić's for my favourite ever CL goal.

Honourable mention for Juninho:

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Must be loads of screamers from random games in the 90s that we’ve all forgotten.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Origi. That was so beautiful :drool:

Also Bojan vs Inter

Can't decide between the two

Yagami

Good post resistant
It wasn't the best but, considering the amount of Arsenal fans on here, I'm surprised Henry vs Madrid in 2006 hasn't had a mention so far. Fabregas at I think 19 ran the show, too.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I enjoyed Kaka's against Celtic. Not the best but he glided so effortlessly

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Messi dropping boateng in 2015 or Messi vs Real Madrid in 2011 when he took the ball from the halfway Line through the entire squad

NoPace

As a very mediocre Sunday league in a terrible football country footballer, the ones that seem greatest to me are the ones I can't even theoretically imagine scoring, so the overhead kicks, 40 yarders and mazy dribbles. The Savicevic lob or the Lee Sharpe backheel seem like things I've seen people do.

TonyTheYank

Very much bittersweet given what happened moments later, but Evra's goal against Bayern, I'll never forget it. My fav player, who rarely scored, smashing an absolute laser beam. I'm surprised my neighbors didn't phone the police.

Tapori

Bale's bycicle kick to me was more than just a bycicle kick to me - it was the left foot, the guy was kind of hanging in mid air waiting for the cross to perfectly hit and then when he hit it; he hits it near the edge of the box after making a run back away from the defenders & he almost lobbed the ball backwards over the goalkeeper.

It's my favourite bycicle kick of all time.
This

Lord SInister

where grasses are green and girls are pretty

This goal always astounds me.
While it's not greatest goal given it is not a final or a knockout, but the goal without any context is phenomenal, arguably the best bicycle kick in terms of surprise, distance, techniques, difficulty and accuracy. Better than Zlatan's bicycle goal vs England.

chomsky89

Zlatan vs Anderlecht away has to be up there somewhere. 150 km/h volley from 30 meters in the top corner. The most powerful recorded shot in CL-history as well
I'm not allowed to post media yet, but the only non-crap version of that goal on youtube has the title "Ibrahimovic's Paris thunderbolt"

Bit of a forgotten goal, maybe because of it being against Anderlecht and Zlatan having so many amazing goals.
He scored 3 other goals that day btw.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
Ronaldinho vs Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. He stood, he danced, he scored. All within 3 secs. When he took the shot no one expected a goal.

MalcolmTucker

You can tell who hasn't actually played football when they say Zidane's goal is overrated. Connecting with a ball coming from that angle with your left foot directly into the top corner is harder than any bicycle kick which are pulled off nearly every weekend by average players, even though I was completely aghast when Bale smashed his in against Liverpool, seemed to pull it out from no where. Messi's goal vs. Real Madrid a close second, just because it wasn't in a final but it's very rare to see a solo goal like that at elite level.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Ronaldo vs porto

Bale vs Pool

SilentStrike

Supports
Feyenoord
Muller's goal against Roma in like 2011 always pops into my mind with questions like these. I remember sitting there in awe thinking how it's possible.

At the 5:24 is the goal.

Couldn't even find a video with just the goal, only got it in a compilation and then still with 12 pixels.
Bayern fans really need to do a better job promoting their players, had a Barca player scored a goal like that it'd be all over Youtube.

Obviously not the Greatest UCL goal of all time as that trophy goes to Zidane 2002, but it's a really nice one nontheless.

Very much bittersweet given what happened moments later, but Evra's goal against Bayern, I'll never forget it. My fav player, who rarely scored, smashing an absolute laser beam. I'm surprised my neighbors didn't phone the police.
That was a stunning goal. Shame how it ended.