Reddit ITKs v2 | Home of the muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
These ITKs are just this generations tabloids.

Say a deal is happening, might happen, and won't happen, then ignore you ever said the wrong options, and highlight the right one months later.

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

These ITKs are just this generations tabloids.

Say a deal is happening, might happen, and won't happen, then ignore you ever said the wrong options, and highlight the right one months later.
That's pretty much how I treat it. Teletext, then papers, then forums now its Twitter and reddit. Bit of fun for me to enjoy in my spare time!

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
How about you quote what is actually stated in the reddit post. ITK1 does not say it would be revealed before the 28th, he said it would be done by the 28th. I refer you back to the debate regarding what done means in this context.

You don't have any info to say that ITK4 or G5 are wrong as they don't claim the deal is about to be announced. Sancho was on vacation at that time anyways, doubt he's gonna do a medical in Ibiza.

Finally, ITK 3 got the Sanchez deal correct, ITK 4 was the one who himself came out and said he got the Sanchez deal wrong.

EDIT: Here is further details shared about that ITK1 point you misquoted:

"
ITK 1 - (11PM UK July 20th)
Deal to be concluded by the 28th of July. Has been fully briefed that the deal is accepted and happening and preparing for next phases.
"
July 29th:
ITK 1 - Just wanted to update where things are at from his point of view. As far as he can see everything was agreed as of the 28th as expected (yesterday).

Will never know when an announcement will occur or that side of a deal will finish (medical, etc).

There are obviously many steps after the deal is agreed. Tomorrow there is a meeting that should be formalizing everything tomorrow internally. Don’t have all the details of what goes on, but expecting that following that is when things should break publicly.
"
Yes, let's. And let's quote exactly what you've said to defend those ITKs.

The point of the ITKs is to give people advanced notice to be ahead of the media curve (curve referring to when journalists are ready to risk their credibility and make a claim), not that the ITKs know something that journalists like Romano don't.
So it's done and they won't reveal it? And despite everything you just said, about how ITKs dont know things the likes of Fabrizio Romano don't, they just know it sooner, why is every creditable source reporting to the contrary? Answer please.

So that's ITK4, ITK1 and G5 all categorically claiming to know something every credible journalist is refuting. Categorically, all top tier journalists are claiming all terms haven't been agreed, and yet your ITKs were claiming it had been done... 3 weeks ago. :lol:

Come on. Even you can see how incredibly dubious this all is.

sport2793

So it's done and they won't reveal it? And despite everything you just said, about how ITKs dont know things the likes of Fabrizio Romano don't, they just know it sooner, why is every creditable source reporting to the contrary? Answer please.

So that's ITK4, ITK1 and G5 all categorically claiming to know something every credible journalist is refuting. Categorically, all top tier journalists are claiming all terms haven't been agreed, and yet your ITKs were claiming it had been done... 3 weeks ago. :lol:
Romano says talks are still happening but are at "an advanced stage". How is that different from what ITK1 says on the 29th: " There are obviously many steps after the deal is agreed. Tomorrow there is a meeting that should be formalizing everything tomorrow internally. Don’t have all the details of what goes on, but expecting that following that is when things should break publicly. " Also where did I say that the ITKs know something sooner than Romano? For all I know Romano knows before them but won't say anything publicly until the announcement is imminent.

:lol: I can go all day with you on this because it clearly is affecting you very much. The reality is that without seeing the actual documents and communications themselves, no one can know for sure.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
I really hope one day The Athletic or someone tracks down Indy Kaila and does an in depth interview with him to find out just what the feck is going on. I’m weirdly fascinated by what kind of person spends so much of their time making up transfer rumours that are so easily and regularly debunked.
I mean...

ivaldo

Romano says talks are still happening but are at "an advanced stage". How is that different from what ITK1 says on the 29th: " There are obviously many steps after the deal is agreed. Tomorrow there is a meeting that should be formalizing everything tomorrow internally. Don’t have all the details of what goes on, but expecting that following that is when things should break publicly. " Also where did I say that the ITKs know something sooner than Romano? For all I know Romano knows before them but won't say anything publicly until the announcement is imminent.

:lol: I can go all day with you on this because it clearly is affecting you very much. The reality is that without seeing the actual documents and communications themselves, no one can know for sure.
Because a week before that ITK said 'Deal to be concluded by the 28th of July. Has been fully briefed that the deal is accepted and happening and preparing for next phases.' The day before that they said the 'offer has been accepted.'

In that very same tweet you quote from Romano, he says: 'Still no agreement but talks on.' Those two statements cannot both be true. You know this.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Please keep going on. I want to see how big this hole you're digging yourself gets.

And we reach the next phase of denial. I'm not the one getting my nose out of joint. I'm having fun.

Last edited:

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
From the very reliable sources from my whatsapp group, Sancho to Manutd is done.

Previously they got AWB to Manutd, James to ManUtd spot on, also Bruno to ManUtd.
See my whatsapp buddies are always right, quicker than these journalists too.

Svartzonker

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2022/23
That one guy with connections all over europe is funny:lol::lol: Daily updates too, you just can’t make this shit up.

On the other side I don’t get how this reddit page gets some guys riled up. If it bothers you why do you read it?

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
ITKNumberless

this is actually itk numberless btw
72 points·1 hour ago·edited 1 hour ago

Sanchez to Inter is permanent after all. Sorry for getting that one wrong then it seems. Was told Inter wanted to wait to pay the fee a year for FFP sake, seems they've changed mind to exploit the FFP changes instead.

ITK 4 admitting he was wrong on details regarding the Sanchez transfer. No backtracking or deleting of info. ITK 3 gets +1 for credibility.
Surely this is not how it works?

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Also we are looking to sign left footed CB (didn't reveal the name as it was highly confidential), we are also looking for a CM but that's not priority and depends on which players we can offload.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

Come on. Even you can see how incredibly dubious this all is.
I can think of another word for it. :lol:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
That one guy with connections all over europe is funny:lol::lol: Daily updates too, you just can’t make this shit up.

On the other side I don’t get how this reddit page gets some guys riled up. If it bothers you why do you read it?
That’s the guy that seals it for me. It’s one thing being “ITK” at one club (possible) but acting like he knows what half of Europe are doing too?!

I dunno something just doesn’t sit right with me, especially when people come in and say “more credibility for ITK3, they’re right again!” Like they’re all bunch of a secret ITK society :lol: I just find it strange how gullible some people are, and there is genuinely no proof that any of it is real.

Anyways I’ll keep my eyes peeled for something notable.

sport2793

Because a week before that ITK said 'Deal to be concluded by the 28th of July. Has been fully briefed that the deal is accepted and happening and preparing for next phases.' The day before that they said the 'offer has been accepted.'

In that very same tweet you quote from Romano, he says: 'Still no agreement but talks on.' Those two statements cannot both be true. You know this.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Please keep going on. I want to see how big this hole you're digging yourself gets.

And we reach the next phase of denial. I'm not the one getting my nose out of joint. I'm having fun.
You didn't mention anything of note to reply to, if you cant understand that advanced stages means that most aspects of the transfer are completed and how that talks are still ongoing doesn't necessarily contradict anything from the reddit posts mentioned then thats for you to worry about. Like I have said and alluded to, unless we have the actual documentation and communications between the relevant parties in front of us, all of this discussion is pure speculation, which is all this entire thread is, speculation.

You're right I am digging a hole, wonder how long it will take for you to realize that you were dropped into it. If that is your definition of fun, then I have serious concerns about you :lol:.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
sport2793 is a true believer in muppetism. Don't try to bring facts or logical reasoning here. This is a matter of faith.

ivaldo

You didn't mention anything of note to reply to, if you cant understand that advanced stages means that most aspects of the transfer are completed and how that talks are still ongoing doesn't necessarily contradict anything from the reddit posts mentioned then thats for you to worry about. Like I have said and alluded to, unless we have the actual documentation and communications between the relevant parties in front of us, all of this discussion is pure speculation, which is all this entire thread is, speculation.

You're right I am digging a hole, wonder how long it will take for you to realize that you were dropped into it. If that is your definition of fun, then I have serious concerns about you :lol:.
I'll rephrase that for you. 'You've just pointed out an undeniable contradiction in what I said, but I won't admit I'm wrong so I'll double down on my convoluted excuse as to how the vagueness of my ITK somehow means they might not be wrong.' Perhaps they could tell you your future as well? Maybe talk to the spirits. Someone with a name beginning with S, or 7, says they are sorry for the thing that they did once.

Wow you really are getting tetchy aren't you? Why are you getting so invested in this? I'm not saying all ITKs are wrong, I'm just pointing out the very real contradictions to those you are defending.

And now we reach phase 3. We got personal. I suppose you're posting on a forum and not enjoying yourself. A much better use of time... :lol:

sport2793

I'll rephrase that for you. 'You've just pointed out an undeniable contradiction in what I said, but I won't admit I'm wrong so I'll double down on my convoluted excuse as to how the vagueness of my ITK somehow means they might not be wrong.' Perhaps they could tell you your future as well? Maybe talk to the spirits. Someone with a name beginning with S, or 7, says they are sorry for the thing that they did once.

Wow you really are getting tetchy aren't you? Why are you getting so invested in this? I'm not saying all ITKs are wrong, I'm just pointing out the very real contradictions to those you are defending.

And now we reach phase 3. We got personal. I suppose you're posting on a forum and not enjoying yourself. A much better use of time... :lol:
Alright I'll spell it out for you entirely since you are going to kill yourself at this rate. Like I've said to others who try to get serious on this thread (and ask me a billion questions about why I take the info seriously, or why I am supposedly wasting money on some patreon), refer to the disclaimer. What is the first sentence of the disclaimer? "Anything posted on the muppetiers subreddit is pure unadulterated bull excrement." I don't need or care to defend any ITK, I post in this thread because I find it fun to speculate and the reddit info gives one a starting point to speculate about all the transfer dealings the club might be involved with. Even the first disclaimer on the muppetiers subreddit is "to take any info here with a pinch of salt and to not bet any money on it".

If you want to have a serious conversation with me, head to a topic I contribute to on the General Forum. An example would be the 2020 US Elections thread, I've gotten rave reviews and heated criticisms for my views on there. The United forum is a joke these days and until the club start competing for the league again and the Ole out/Poch sympathizers are weeded out of the forum, I will continue to treat it as such.

ivaldo

Alright I'll spell it out for you entirely since you are going to kill yourself at this rate. Like I've said to others who try to get serious on this thread (and ask me a billion questions about why I take the info seriously, or why I am supposedly wasting money on some patreon), refer to the disclaimer. What is the first sentence of the disclaimer? "Anything posted on the muppetiers subreddit is pure unadulterated bull excrement." I don't need or care to defend any ITK, I post in this thread because I find it fun to speculate and the reddit info gives one a starting point to speculate about all the transfer dealings the club might be involved with. Even the first disclaimer on the muppetiers subreddit is "to take any info here with a pinch of salt and to not bet any money on it".

If you want to have a serious conversation with me, head to a topic I contribute to on the General Forum. An example would be the 2020 US Elections thread, I've gotten rave reviews and heated criticisms for my views on there. The United forum is a joke these days and until the club start competing for the league again and the Ole out/Poch sympathizers are weeded out of the forum, I will continue to treat it as such.
Oh it's fun? 'If that is your definition of fun, then I have serious concerns about you :lol:.' Sound familiar?

I mean, that a pretty round about way to accept the ridiculous contradictions you've just spent the last hour vehemently defending is all complete nonsense. If it's a bit of fun, then why are you getting so upset when someone points it out? Just laugh it off. You're really not coming across as someone who's doing it for shits and gigs.

Oh, god no. I'm not a masochist.

diarm

Last edited:

sport2793

Oh it's fun? 'If that is your definition of fun, then I have serious concerns about you :lol:.' Sound familiar?

I mean, that a pretty round about way to accept the ridiculous contradictions you've just spent the last hour vehemently defending is all complete nonsense. If it's a bit of fun, then why are you getting so upset when someone points it out? Just laugh it off. You're really not coming across as someone who's doing it for shits and gigs.

Oh, god no. I'm not a masochist.
:lol: Where did I get upset? You are the one who started hurling all the phrases such as " I want to see how big this hole you're digging yourself gets. " This is the internet mate, I'm still laughing that anyone would care to say something like that in a forum such as this. Then again, some dude was just banned from the forum the other day for being too over zealous about being Ole out and attacking others who weren't so I guess anything is possible.

As far as posters getting upset, some other dude the other day wanted to give me an award for "bellend of the year", which Penna had to post a warning towards afterwards. It's quite clear which of the posters here are getting heated up and who here is just trying to have a good time and have light-hearted discussion about the info on the ITK subreddit.

ivaldo

:lol: Where did I get upset? You are the one who started hurling all the phrases such as " I want to see how big this hole you're digging yourself gets. " This is the internet mate, I'm still laughing that anyone would care to say something like that in a forum such as this. Then again, some dude was just banned from the forum the other day for being too over zealous about being Ole out and attacking others who weren't so I guess anything is possible.

As far as posters getting upset, some other dude the other day wanted to give me an award for "bellend of the year", which Penna had to post a warning towards afterwards. It's quite clear which of the posters here are getting heated up and who here is just trying to have a good time and have light-hearted discussion about the info on the ITK subreddit.
Incredible :lol:

Nevermind that. Tell me more about what a baller you are over in the generals. I bet you've seen stuff that would make my blood curdle!

sport2793

Incredible :lol:

Nevermind that. Tell me more about what a baller you are over in the generals. I bet you've seen stuff that would make my blood curdle!
It would take too many posts to count, such is the brilliance, might even require enough posts for me to close the gap on your 25k posts! By the way, congrats on reaching that milestone in record time.

diarm

:lol: :lol: at least this is an improvement on your initial post.
I must say, it hadn't struck me until you brought it up that Penna's warning may have been directed at me. I'll remove that post because it's not nice to call names - but my issue was never with any of your opinions on transfers or muppetry, merely with the most pretentious post I've ever seen on the caf.

Svartzonker

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2022/23
That’s the guy that seals it for me. It’s one thing being “ITK” at one club (possible) but acting like he knows what half of Europe are doing too?!

I dunno something just doesn’t sit right with me, especially when people come in and say “more credibility for ITK3, they’re right again!” Like they’re all bunch of a secret ITK society :lol: I just find it strange how gullible some people are, and there is genuinely no proof that any of it is real.

Anyways I’ll keep my eyes peeled for something notable.
Yeah, can’t wait for the next update from this guy. Maybe something about Milan or Twente on the tabel, we’ll wait and see.

I suspect that alot of naive kids are reading this without a required level of critical thinking. It’s a learning process for us all, they’ll get it at some point.

It’s shady as feck if any money is involved in this shit, but guess that’s part of the learning process too. Mosy people just has to learn it the hard way. That’s life.

and sure, I can read some fan fiction while having a shit at work. It’s not about that.

ivaldo

It would take too many posts to count, such is the brilliance, might even require enough posts for me to close the gap on your 25k posts! By the way, congrats on reaching that milestone in record time.
Oh mercy, mercy! Take my hands, my nose, my ears, but don't attack my post count, anything but that!

sport2793

I must say, it hadn't struck me until you brought it up that Penna's warning may have been directed at me. I'll remove that post because it's not nice to call names - but my issue was never with any of your opinions on transfers or muppetry, merely with the most pretentious post I've ever seen on the caf.
No worries mate, it definitely was intended to be a pretentious and condescending post :lol: . To be fair, the post I was replying to was well into that realm already.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
No its not...
It is in the thread rules above the comment box:
Anything posted on the muppetiers subreddit is pure unadulterated bull excrement. That said, don't post in here constantly that it is all rubbish as we know that and certain posters just want something to pass the time on here, and if pretending that the falsehoods are true keeps them happy, we don't have a problem with that.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Surely to christ though, all these 'Sancho is done' claims from a few weeks ago proves they're making up as they go along.
You can't claim something is done but also say, but what does done mean?
A done deal is Sancho stood holding a United top.

Of all the aspects of the deal, the most important part isn't done yet :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.