Reddit ITKs v2 | Home of the muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
He is our reserve goalkeeper and we picked him up from Sampdoria for next to nothing. How much do you think he should be going for?
Dunno remind me how much Kepa went for again ;)

Chairman Steve

So begins the recovery of money for other targets if Romero to Villa is true. Hopefully it goes to getting Sancho over the line first and foremost.

United58

Is it? He's better than Pickford who went for 30m and he's better than Ramsdell who's just gone for 18m

I suspect we're doing Romero a favour for the years of service
Romero's quite a bit older (33) and we do want him off the wage (3rd choice).

Agree he should have gone for more though

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I'd rather we do a "You love to see it." Reveal.

Stevondo8

Who is this Sergio Mendez chap? He’s giving all sorts of chat about Sancho being announced next week and Thiago being on his way too. Obviously spouting nonsense as he said same about Sancho a month ago but still...

Coops73

Who is this Sergio Mendez chap? He’s giving all sorts of chat about Sancho being announced next week and Thiago being on his way too. Obviously spouting nonsense as he said same about Sancho a month ago but still...
Brazilian boss nova musician.

Skeezix

Someone who claims they took the pic from the United Media Team dept. named 14.09

More likely just a photoshop
14/09/2020 could be the upload/announcement date.

But who would save that file in PDF? instead of PSD or JPEG or PNG if they are going to upload in social media. Doesn't look legit to me due to that.

Mihai

Is it? He's better than Pickford who went for 30m and he's better than Ramsdell who's just gone for 18m

I suspect we're doing Romero a favour for the years of service
Romero is 33, last year of contract. Wants to move, and United want to sell. Not a a good bargaining position from our perspective.

adam118

14/09/2020 could be the upload/announcement date.

But who would save that file in PDF? instead of PSD or JPEG or PNG if they are going to upload in social media. Doesn't look legit to me due to that.
I Agree. Also we saw the graphics style when we signed van de Beek and it is not even close to being similar. 0% chance this is legit.

manuchamp88

No chance the club go as small time as City with the welcome to Manchester crap.
It's possible for a bit of banter seeing as he's as ex-City in the hope it generates a lot of social media hits. Even if this pic is genuine, it's also possible the media team work on reveal designs before deals are even confirmed. It won't necessarily be the final design, but it's in preparation. If the transfer doesn't come off, no harm done, they delete it, and work on something else.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I Agree. Also we saw the graphics style when we signed van de Beek and it is not even close to being similar. 0% chance this is legit.
Also, also, bollocks we gave an intern access to folder that contains highly sensitive information like the Sancho announcement. He would be no where near that project.

IAmAWinner

He's the biggest fraud on twitter. According to him De Ligt and Dybala were done deals for us last year. And then proceeds to delete his tweets.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
So what's the score for 'reliable' vs unreliable ITKs? I take it the first bunch have all been written off now.

Bratt

So what's the score for 'reliable' vs unreliable ITKs? I take it the first bunch have all been written off now.
Itk_pl (premier league itk) and woodwardsburner (manchester united itk) have both had some good hits.

pascell

Funny how they all say this now, once the Norwegian journalist said Ole had spoken to Thiago directly about moving to United, then Luckhurst saying we're now going to work on finalising the agent fees for the Sancho deal.

nainaisson

He's the biggest fraud on twitter. According to him De Ligt and Dybala were done deals for us last year. And then proceeds to delete his tweets.
He bought his profile pic from one of those websites that sell AI-generated faces. If he wasn't lazy, he would have at least changed the default background, with Photoshop or whatever, so it would look like the imaginary person was standing in an actual location.

Status
Not open for further replies.