Reddit ITKs v2 | Home of the muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliche Guevara

Oh for feck sake are they/you still doing this?

‘The office’ (there is no office) is just a bunch of people who are not involved and don’t know anything just spreading an optimistic opinion. Or hope.

How does that even qualify as ITK info?

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
He's been outed as an absolute fraud hasn't he.

I'm assuming he's deleted his Romero to Villa one?

I'd check but he blocked me when I called him out for being wrong on Maguire last year.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
He's been outed as an absolute fraud hasn't he.

I'm assuming he's deleted his Romero to Villa one?

I'd check but he blocked me when I called him out for being wrong on Maguire last year.
No he didn't delete it, also the deal was agreed and fell through last minute due to wage demands and Martinez becoming available.
Not saying he isn't a fraud, but a deal which was clearly on, falling through isn't evidence of being one.

cyberman

No he didn't delete it, also the deal was agreed and fell through last minute due to wage demands and Martinez becoming available.
Not saying he isn't a fraud, but a deal which was clearly on, falling through isn't evidence of being one.
Martinez was always available though

Cassidy

Martinez was always available though
No Arsenal wanted to keep him, Villa made a breakthrough after Martinez pushed harder to leave. With his wages so much lower than Romero made sense for them to drop that move.
At the same time Maintland Niles was looking like going to Wolves which also fell through, assuming Arsenal decided to raise funds through Martinez deal instead.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
He said it was done though? :lol: With the tick and everything...

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
We've known Smalling is going to Roma for weeks now :lol: hardly worthy of ITK information is it? Sheesh this is easy.

Cassidy

He said it was done though? :lol: With the tick and everything...
Yup again not defending him. Just saying that sometimes deals fall through which should be obvious to everyone. No deal is done until contracts are signed.
Look at Leeds and Cuisance

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
We've known Smalling is going to Roma for weeks now :lol: hardly worthy of ITK information is it? Sheesh this is easy.
If it was that easy there would be thousands of ITKs with a very high hit rate. Plenty of supposed done deals don’t ever come off. If this one falls through, it won’t look too good.

RUCK4444

Has anybody heard about potential links to Ramsey from Juve?

I’ve got a potential piece of my very own ITK info :pregarding him moving back to the UK.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
The whole subreddit should've been shut down after this:

I think I heard a podcast interview with him, and he reckons that his "source" at the club fed him shit info on purpose to feck him over, or something.

He's suffered a shit-load of abuse online over it.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I know it's bollocks but

I've been following this account for the last few weeks and he's always maintained Sancho is coming

hungrywing

Not that I know of but then that doesn't make what he says any more reputable :lol:
I read his/her stuff when the account first came online and it stood out from the rest. Haven't checked it since but I remember thinking they sounded legit. If they're trolling, they're going through a lot of work posting good info just to sneak in complete speculation once in a while.

Hmm. Looks like a few days ago they tweeted this.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I do wonder if these ITK's will either disappear @GlastonSpur style without so much as a goodbye or in full Vince McMahon style admit they've been deceiving everyone all along

Status
Not open for further replies.