Reddit ITKs v2 | Home of the muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Like last year this is the thread for the ultimate muppets. Please keep most of the ITK chat to this thread to not derail all the transfer threads with stuff that isn't concrete.

Latest talk from the ITK muppetiers:

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Except Arsenal being broke I don't believe anything.

RUCK4444

Yay! I like this sh*t - even if most of it is bollox, the muppets can get a quick fix in here which is important in long drawn out transfers. :D

red4ever 79

Werent these be proved to be horesh*t last year, or am I thinking of the transfer thread. Remember reading bollox last year

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Mupdates is the best and worst thing that sub has come up with

:lol:

I know a sports lawyer who says Sancho is done for 80m+add ons, and he will have a medical on his way back from holiday and be announced at the end of the month. The lawyer isn't working on the deal so i don't know how he knows, probably Daily Mail's gossip column.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

I know a sports lawyer who says Sancho is done for 80m+add ons, and he will have a medical on his way back from holiday and be announced at the end of the month. The lawyer isn't working on the deal so i don't know how he knows, probably Daily Mail's gossip column.

Why are we entertaining this shite?

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
One of my colleague is currently based out of London and other day he spotted Sancho roaming around. Sancho was mumbling something, my colleague couldn't hear properly but based on lip reading, he is pretty sure Sancho was singing Glory Glory Man United. True story.

Cloud7

Mupdates :lol:

I almost wish some of that could be true though. I really would like to see a top class CB come in to partner Maguire. This team definitely has the potential to win us some trophies with one or two additions, and I would hate to see that being derailed by a defense we can't rely on to be consistent.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
The thread is clearly labelled as not being completely serious and I don't see any harm in it. I would say though that perhaps there needs to be a flag to discourage posts like "yeah but this is all just made up blollocks isn't it?" being submitted 1000 times per day.

A distinction here would be someone expressing scepticism about a specific claim - e.g. "there's no way player x goes to club y for just £x". I'm just talking about global "there's no point in this thread as it's all fiction" type stuff.

onemanarmy

One of my colleague is currently based out of London and other day he spotted Sancho roaming around. Sancho was mumbling something, my colleague couldn't hear properly but based on lip reading, he is pretty sure Sancho was singing Glory Glory Man United. True story.
I believe you.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
The thread is clearly labelled as not being completely serious and I don't see any harm in it. I would say though that perhaps there needs to be a flag to discourage posts like "yeah but this is all just made up blollocks isn't it?" being submitted 1000 times per day.

A distinction here would be someone expressing scepticism about a specific claim - e.g. "there's no way player x goes to club y for just £x". I'm just talking about global "there's no point in this thread as it's all fiction" type stuff.
@Damien can add that yellow box disclaimer thing above the reply box if he wants to.

Nick7

Werent these be proved to be horesh*t last year, or am I thinking of the transfer thread. Remember reading bollox last year
Yeah it was bollocks. They did a post transfer window recap and the only things any of the “ITK’s” got right were extremely obvious stuff that was in the papers long before appearing there.

Web of Bissaka

Last week, I served a coffee to Sancho's agent and on the table, on his tablet, I caught a glimpse of documents signifying that the deal is done. I got sharp eyesight and memory after constantly training every night doing deep research on personal stuffs in the internet.

It's really bull but I can understand why people want to entertain the idea because they want it to happen and any skilled convincing writings can easily satisfy their dreams

Nick7

their discord server is hilarious. it's a bunch of adults role playing as 12 year olds.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
My coffee grinds took on the shape of Sancho's hair when I attempted to pour them down my sink about 5 minutes ago.

Make of this what you will, but I see it it as a clear sign of a done deal.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
SanchON

theklr

Yeah it was bollocks. They did a post transfer window recap and the only things any of the “ITK’s” got right were extremely obvious stuff that was in the papers long before appearing there.
Then lets try do the same this year and see if theyr just as bad this year :)

croadyman

Would like to think we could sell 3 CB's this window to get 1 but lets wait and see

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
From the very reliable sources from my whatsapp group, Sancho to Manutd is done.

Previously they got AWB to Manutd, James to ManUtd spot on, also Bruno to ManUtd.

Based Adnan

Claim to have their fingers in far too many pies to be even slightly believable. How could some random redditors know what's going on with United, Arsenal, VDB, Thiago to Liverpool, Alaba to Barcelona and Chelsea to Havertz?

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
The subreddit mods reckon that the three main ones posted here (ITK1, ITK4 and G5) were the three that came through that looking legit while the others were all bullshitters. Take that with a very big pinch of salt though. I personally doubt any of them are legit, but if they prove otherwise I'm open to it.

jamesjimmybyrondean

Claim to have their fingers in far too many pies to be even slightly believable. How could some random redditors know what's going on with United, Arsenal, VDB, Thiago to Liverpool, Alaba to Barcelona and Chelsea to Havertz?
Maybe Romano is his cousin

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
The more important thing is what have they got wrong? Throw enough shit and some will stick.
Nothing.

What's their stance on the CB we are after and Grealish?
They don't know. They post whatever they know, they don't claim to be CEO of ManUtd like these ITK numpties where they know what diaper our U8 player is wearing to what contract Sancho will sign.

red thru&thru

I think we can all agree on Sancho being done. We need to find a new transfer to muppet on.

El-Manos

If Sancho is supposedly done, we’ll hear about it this week. So let’s wait & see.

cyberman

Exactly. What the feck would a supposed sports lawyer know about potential bids and alternative targets of different European teams.

Terminator

My mate got all 4 of our recent signings right. He called the Bruno signing last July.

However he did get a few wrong. Dybala, Eriksen, De ligt, Trippier, Muenier, Joao Felix, Ruben Dias, Declan Rice, Nicolas Pepe, Sean Longstaff, Richarlison, Rabiot come to mind.

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
Except Arsenal being broke I don't believe anything.

Last week, I served a coffee to Sancho's agent and on the table, on his tablet, I caught a glimpse of documents signifying that the deal is done. I got sharp eyesight and memory after constantly training every night doing deep research on personal stuffs in the internet.
:lol: :lol:

You guys are hilarious! I’m in Canada and it’s 7 am here so I can safely say I’ll now be passing out in a great mood and wake up with hopefully some muppetty dreams about having signed Sancho by the time it’s 1 pm and time to watch United Vs West Ham!:lol:

GazTheLegend

Actually, surprisingly, they've lately got rid of a lot of the chaff and nonsense and are becoming more and more accurate.

They called (and stuck with) the James, Maguire, AWB and Bruno transfers before anyone else even when the deals looked dead if you went by anyone elses word - even Brendan Rogers himself.

I've been extremely impressed with the accuracy of their info ever since their 'return'. There don't seem to ever be any total nonsense links from their itks the way our "journalists" do in the UK (Messi, Ronaldo, Mbappe etc)

Nick7

Actually, surprisingly, they've lately got rid of a lot of the chaff and nonsense and are becoming more and more accurate.

They called the James, Maguire, AWB and Bruno transfers before anyone else.

I've been extremely impressed with the accuracy of their info ever since their 'return'. There don't seem to ever be any total nonsense links from their itks the way our "journalists" do in the UK (Messi, Ronaldo, Mbappe etc)
We knew we were signing James months before he signed. Same with AWB and Maguire. They got Bruno completely wrong as they were convinced he was signing last summer. Everyone and their dog knew we were signing him in January from about November on. They haven’t gotten anything right that wasn’t in the papers/rumour mill before posting there.

Edit: just saw the disclaimer. I’ll bow out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.