Reddit ITKs v2 | Home of the muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyDee

I think we're going to sign some players this summer. Reddit will want me as a tier 1 source pretty soon.
I can also confirm this. But, not only are we buying players, but we are also planning on selling some, and yes, even loan some. These loans will likely be to a Championship side I can't name and potentially a team in league one. Radical, I know.

crossy1686

career ending
Some crackers over the last couple of days:

ITK 1 -
  • Jones has an offer from Sheffield.
  • Dalot has an offer from Spain.
  • Ake’s agent has gotten in touch with us.
ITK 2 -
  • United have contacted Bournemouth about Ake and have prepared an offer. Not sent yet. It’s pretty low, clearly trying to get a cut rate deal with Bournemouth going down.
  • There is absolutely paperwork generated for Sancho, it is in legal checks. Similar to Lukaku sale last season, it was already generated for Inter while the dybala/Juve discussions were going on for a few days. It had been agreed between the 2 clubs prior to that.
Brief
G5 and ITK 1 - Both let us know this morning that United had briefed journalists about something. Not sure which. Both came in within maybe 30 minutes of each other and it was kept private (i.e. no way they'd be able to piggyback).

ITK 4 -
  • (In essence responding to questions due to media reports) "I will maintain until my death bed that Jadon Sancho, United and Dortmund have everything agreed as of right now. The only way this doesn't happen is if football is cancelled."
Is it possible to be vaguer?

Cliche Guevara

I wonder if some of these ITKs will start talking about active discussions regarding Thiago.

The news is Bayern are prepared to sell so he could probably be United’s if we want him for under £30m.

I expect there will be a few who will anticipate this possibility and won’t want to miss out on a potential ‘scoop’.

‘I’m hearing United have taken encouragement from Bayern so are now talking to Thiago’s agent about a possible deal’

Jim Reaper

It was literally a picture of Sancho, but this is how it works isn’t it. Nobody cares about facts.
I never saw any pictures. Just talk. I only started reading some of it out of interest recently and read something about his reps in London so I thought you meant that.

Like I've said before, I don't automatically believe everything they say but I do believe it's possible for someone to have and leak information in many different worlds not just our transfers.

Woodzy

I know it’s nonsense from last summer but I just can’t help getting myself dragged into it.

croadyman

I wonder if some of these ITKs will start talking about active discussions regarding Thiago.

The news is Bayern are prepared to sell so he could probably be United’s if we want him for under £30m.

I expect there will be a few who will anticipate this possibility and won’t want to miss out on a potential ‘scoop’.

‘I’m hearing United have taken encouragement from Bayern so are now talking to Thiago’s agent about a possible deal’
How I wish that was true

Rake

Reading the Upamecano news, I just remembered that one of their ITKs wrote that Upamecano will sing a 1 year extension and then be sold... Can't seem to recall which post it was though.

Would be funny if this turns out to be true :)

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Jiménez news coming in 3,2,1.. pity that no reporting on the matter beforehand.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Jiménez news coming in 3,2,1.. pity that no reporting on the matter beforehand.
There was earlier this month and in May. Not that I am saying its true

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I never saw any pictures. Just talk. I only started reading some of it out of interest recently and read something about his reps in London so I thought you meant that.

Like I've said before, I don't automatically believe everything they say but I do believe it's possible for someone to have and leak information in many different worlds not just our transfers.
His reps are always in London. They live here! He’s represented by a British Agency, so any talk of his agents ‘flying in to do a deal‘ is rubbish.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
I’m conscious that if I do firstly I’ll get called a WUM when for the first time in forever I actually know something. It’s part of the reason I’ve changed my mind having been fully against Grealish on his thread.
Go on, they have you down as a WUM already. Go for it. This is your 15 minutes.

jamesjimmybyrondean

I’m conscious that if I do firstly I’ll get called a WUM when for the first time in forever I actually know something. It’s part of the reason I’ve changed my mind having been fully against Grealish on his thread.
This is the muppet thread Benito. "Home of the Muppets". Information that you have is meant to be here :D

croadyman

Cheers for the information but did that agreement not only apply if Villa got relegated

Last edited:

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Arsenal interested apparently, and they could do with a player like him, but I doubt they could afford what Villa supposedly want.

Especially with Ozil still on the books.

prateik

Not likely from what I know. London would very much be his plan C.
That's a lot of information that McGinn let slip there.

Anyway.. even.. EVEN if that is true .. which is probably isnt.. That was in Jan.. when we weren't sure about Pogba.. Before Bruno had signed.. before the pandemic and the financial hit everyone took....

Villa are up.. they wont sell him for 20m.. How many clubs will be in him for 40-50m?
There is no certainty he leaves.

We have been heavily linked .. for months. Saying it'll happen is a pretty safe bet fwiw.. if it doesnt.. its because of the asking price/Woodward/glazers .. whatever.

It would have been a safer bet had Villa gone down..

Judas

Open to offers
A lot of Villa fans have been talking for ages that a deal was done for him to go to us many months ago. I just don't get why if that was the case we we wouldn't wrap it up first, if its so advanced.

croadyman

I don’t know about a fee being agreed but the suggestion was it was a release agreement the club. I don’t believe theyll stand in his way and this £80m fee is rubbish.

Short of Grealish doing a complete u turn he’s leaving this window.
You should go and share this on the muppetiers reddit mate because some of them would absolutely lap it up

croadyman

A lot of Villa fans have been talking for ages that a deal was done for him to go to us many months ago. I just don't get why if that was the case we we wouldn't wrap it up first, if its so advanced.
Yeah that is very true but makes me think there is some truth in the quoted price being hiked up now they are still in the premier league.

Cassidy

Pretty sure this is the case to be honest

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
You should go and share this on the muppetiers reddit mate because some of them would absolutely lap it up
No chance.

I trust people on here not to blab but put it on reddit and it ends up doing the rounds.

That's a lot of information that McGinn let slip there.

Anyway.. even.. EVEN if that is true .. which is probably isnt.. That was in Jan.. when we weren't sure about Pogba.. Before Bruno had signed.. before the pandemic and the financial hit everyone took....

Villa are up.. they wont sell him for 20m.. How many clubs will be in him for 40-50m?
There is no certainty he leaves.

We have been heavily linked .. for months. Saying it'll happen is a pretty safe bet fwiw.. if it doesnt.. its because of the asking price/Woodward/glazers .. whatever.

It would have been a safer bet had Villa gone down..
Take it how you like. I literally have no reason to blag on this and if you look at my history on Grealish posting about him you’ll see.

I trust the person who told me and I know their links.

Cassidy

Yeah that is very true but makes me think there is some truth in the quoted price being hiked up now they are still in the premier league.
Or its simply media PR to make it look like Villa fought hard to keep him.

Judas

Open to offers
Mate you realise this is a public forum and thousands of people look at this site who aren't even registered :nervous: this will do the rounds regardless, so if you're at all worried delete what you've put.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Much more likely IMO.

This is now purely opinion based from me but it makes sense for the club to want to posture so it doesn’t look like he went easily.

Again only my opinion but £55m would seem appropriate.

croadyman

No chance.

I trust people on here not to blab but put it on reddit and it ends up doing the rounds.

Take it how you like. I literally have no reason to blag on this and if you look at my history on Grealish posting about him you’ll see.

I trust the person who told me and I know their links.
Will watch on with interest so where could I see the history of Jack posting about him then

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Mate you realise this is a public forum and thousands of people look at this site who aren't even registered :nervous: this will do the rounds regardless, so if you're at all worried delete what you've put.
And it’s gone.

You happy few get my one and probably only bit of information.

croadyman

I am really hoping that is the case because big fan of Jack and think he will flourish around the likes of Martial, Bruno, Greenwood & Pogba.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
I am really hoping that is the case because big fan of Jack and think he will flourish around the likes of Martial, Bruno, Greenwood & Pogba.
Grealish is a knob but he’s a great footballer my worry is his attitude more than anything (not work attitude)

Status
Not open for further replies.