Reddit ITKs v2 | Home of the muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiber

Indy is the god of all this ITK stuff isnt he? Feels like he was doing it on social media before it became 'cool'

FreddieTheReddie

‘He is willing to drop his wage demands to make move happen.’

I also heard he’s willing to pay 15% of the tranfer fee. I’m an ITK so please believe me.

Stevondo8

He bought his profile pic from one of those websites that sell AI-generated faces. If he wasn't lazy, he would have at least changed the default background, with Photoshop or whatever, so it would look like the imaginary person was standing in an actual location.
Lazy and a fraud...sounds like my kinda guy

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I think he was one of the first, maybe even the first, to say the van de Beek deal was done.
He also said that Romero to Villa and Smalling to Roma was done deals 3 days ago, so let’s see.
Wait Romero left us already?

crossy1686

career ending
Imagine if we did that campaign. It would be so cringey to stoop to their level.
That’s why it’s fake. A teenager in his bedroom would run that as an ad campaign thinking they’re being clever. A very well paid marketing company wouldn’t dare run something that involved our barely existent neighbours and their shitty small time mentality.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
They all said it was DONE on August 5th, and now it's done again? These lads need to get out more.
Yeah I mean which one is it? And how are people falling for this shit? :lol:

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
It was done until it wasn’t done and now it’s done done. Jeez, what’s so hard to understand?

Irrational.

"Official legal work" is how a 9 year old would describe what his solicitor dad does for a living on parent careers day at school in order to impress his mates that he can use professional sounding words and make his dad's job sound cooler than it actually is.

"Official legal work" FFS :lol:

I wonder where it comes in thre "preparing a bid" cycle, and now we also have another new one "actively being written".

The way they stall for time using noncommittal buzzwords to mask their bullshit is ingenious.

Status
Not open for further replies.