Reddit ITKs v2 | Home of the muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
"Official legal work" is how a 9 year old would describe what his solicitor dad does for a living on parent careers day at school in order to impress his mates that he can use professional sounding words and make his dad's job sound cooler than it actually is.

"Official legal work" FFS :lol:

I wonder where it comes in thre "preparing a bid" cycle, and now we also have another new one "actively being written".

The way they stall for time using noncommittal buzzwords to mask their bullshit is ingenious.
They’re like bloody Vincent Adultman doing a business.

Gasolin

He’s saying that they offered us Sancho for martial + £15 and a bargain bucket
Assuming this is true, this is the most laughable demand from BVB! A player we trust to lead the line and we have done everything to make him better this season, and they would ask for him? :lol:

Svartzonker

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2022/23
Now how many pages was there for the Pogba thread? I think it might be in danger...

Cliche Guevara

Assuming this is true, this is the most laughable demand from BVB! A player we trust to lead the line and we have done everything to make him better this season, and they would ask for him? :lol:
Why would you assume it’s true? This guy is a famous bullshitter.

He works at Kentucky Fried Chicken.

MDFC Manager

Martial stepping down to Dortmund, just when he's at the cusp of making a proper name for himself here :lol:

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Was this the xsimon guy?

Romero to Aston Villa for 8m tweet last month got deleted isn't it? Ever since the news Martinez is linked with Aston Villa for 20m.
Yes, his tweets are private now for some reason maybe that's why they aren't showing up, has anyone got him on Twitter to confirm ?

Cliche Guevara

can't imagine why :lol:
Things is I actually said I thought he did have a source at the club but it could be a ball boy in for pre-season training for all we knew. This was because he was getting the timing of a couple of announcements correct.

Not sure if he took exception to that in particular or my reputation just precedes me.

croadyman

Apparently private jets from Germany & Switzerland landed at Northolt at 2.15. Woody has obviously got eyes on a couple more sponsorship deals then

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Apparently private jets from Germany & Switzerland landed at Northolt at 2.15. Woody has obviously got eyes on a couple more sponsorship deals then
I don't get what is the significance. Clearly transfer hasn't been agreed between clubs so Sancho isn't traveling from Germany yet.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Things is I actually said I thought he did have a source at the club but it could be a ball boy in for pre-season training for all we knew. This was because he was getting the timing of a couple of announcements correct.

Not sure if he took exception to that in particular or my reputation just precedes me.
Think it might be the latter!

VanGaalyTime

Oh wow. Please be true.
Doubt. But also weird how many tweets there are about Thiago to United these past few days. We need Sancho first and foremost, then a full back, then another centre back. And with the leftover money Thiago.

Castia

Had all summer to get this done and with just days before our campaign starts people still think we’re gonna suddenly spunk 120m.....this has been dead for weeks, once it was clear their was no room for negotiation we was never going anywhere near 100m.

Bruno was part of this summers budget and VDB is another 35m player, we’d be lucky to sign one more and that will depend on sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.