Reddit ITKs v2 | Home of the muppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
One of these days we will get Sancho and then the people who run Muppets will claim huge credibility points. Throw enough shit and hope something sticks.

Else if we don't get Sancho, they will blame that all ITK are frauds and close the subreddit ( maybe they won't this time as they have invested money into it). Or claim Woodward reneged on deal or make some other story and all the idiots on their site will believe that.

CG1010

According to this, it will take us atleast 5 days from writing a bid to sending over to Dortmund. Which will supposedly get rejected anyways. Sigh..

red_de_pologne

Had all summer to get this done and with just days before our campaign starts people still think we’re gonna suddenly spunk 120m.....this has been dead for weeks, once it was clear their was no room for negotiation we was never going anywhere near 100m.

Bruno was part of this summers budget and VDB is another 35m player, we’d be lucky to sign one more and that will depend on sales.
The club would've clearly distanced themselves from the obvious rumours and reports if it was the case

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
I assume they held back the information of Thiago joining Liverpool and will post it in a couple of minutes.
Of course very important this information is held back until press release it. No other logical reason...

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I assume they held back the information of Thiago joining Liverpool and will post it in a couple of minutes.
They'll just say Liverpool managed to stump up the cash and he was always his first choice if they could pay.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
But that tweet is from yesterday evening, before today's news re. Liverpool.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
I've been more reliable than any ITK this summer just by just by saying there was nothing in the most widespread rumours. I dismissed Jiminez, Reguilon, Thiago, Garbriel, Upemecano straight away.

The only rumour with any substance is Sancho and even then it was obvious to me that it was never going to happen quickly.

MIC_FIN

Supports
United Away Games
Scraping together fees for Sancho?

Best have a big couch in Ed's office then.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
120 + 35 is 155m without sales. Ofcourse we are going to scrape through for that kind of money with no sales.

Do we really think we have unlimited amount of money ?

Cliche Guevara

Yeah he genuinely seems to actually have some sort of knowledge; most of it is bluffing for sure but he got VDB very early
Are you taking the piss?

This guy is a grade A bullshitter who basically copies from other so called Twitter ITKs. He’s called absolutely nothing and got millions wrong.

He actually said we had agreed a fee with Bayern and terms with Thiago and were looking for a house for him about two days ago.

Also ‘you heard it here first’ United signing Reguilon and Romero’s transfer to Villa.

Honestly people!

Last edited:

United58

Are you taking the piss?

This guy is a grade A bullshitter who basically copies from other so called Twitter ITKs. He’s called absolutely nothing and got millions wrong.

He actually said we had agreed a fee with Bayern and terms with Thiago and were looking for a house for him about two days ago.

Also ‘you heard it here first’ United signing Reguilon and Romero’s transfer to Villa.

Honestly people!
I don't believe anything (some are bound to get a few predictions right by virtue of chance), I'm easygoing about it, I just think it's hilarious how worked up people get :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.