Reddit ITKs

melicious88

A new sub-reddit was created to aggregate the ITKs information.
https://www.reddit.com/r/muppetiers/

And this is the first post.

ITK 1:
De Ligt still hasn’t told us an official decision. It’s expected after Sunday’s game, we expect him to pick us as far as we know.

AWB - Thought deal was done, then they came and said they wanted more, looks like it'll happen, Palace are just being greedy (this as of 2 days ago).

Mata and Pogba are gonna stay, De Gea is most likely leaving unless he has a change of heart. No news on replacement for him yet.

ITK 2:
Aaron Wan-Bissaka has agreed our contract offer sheet, his reps have agreed the fee. Wan-Bissaka wants the move and has expressed to Crystal Palace as such. Palace have also accepted our bid. It could drag out longer, but should be done soon.

Anticipating the De Ligt Deal being fully done next week. Our first three summer signings will be AWB, James, and De Ligt.

Could be all we sign transfer wise.

ITK 3:
No news on De Ligt.

We are working on 2 active targets currently and a back up. They want more than we want to pay, as always. Ed is being difficult on price it appears but they think it’ll get done. AWB is one of them, should be done if we just pay the price quoted now which should be within our willingness (or on the edge of it).

The other is potentially a back up to De Ligt in case we get screwed out of the blue. Its Maguire or Koulibaly but again… stingy, but hearing we will 100% meet the price and make a deal if somehow de ligt falls through (I haven’t heard that he has but I haven’t heard much on that front).

We are also in for a forward or forward midfielder type. It sounds advanced, but it may not be at all, could be a surprise signing. It sounds like an unexpected opportunity so may be something Ed got excited about it. No idea the name.

Lukaku almost guaranteed will be sold, they expect to get an acceptable offer.

dev1l

4 ITKS now...one of them will get a something spot on...

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Let’s all give it a go. Pretend we are ITK and whoever is closest gets to be worshipped by idiots on Reddit.

We WILL sign Wann Bisaka in the next month.

We are planning to unveil a central midfielder next week. My source has no information on who it is, just that marketing have had to change some posters last minute.

Sanchez wants out but will only leave us on a loan deal.

Felix is Woodwood’s current project. Looks likely to happen in the middle of this month.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
We might or might not be signing Bale , Wan Bissaka, and De Ligt.
Welcome, resident ITK. More fluffy, padding out sentences that confirm or deny nothing, but you’ll have a long illustrious ITK career here. Probably about a week.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Let’s all give it a go. Pretend we are ITK and whoever is closest gets to be worshipped by idiots on Reddit.

We WILL sign Wann Bisaka in the next month.

We are planning to unveil a central midfielder next week. My source has no information on who it is, just that marketing have had to change some posters last minute.

Sanchez wants out but will only leave us on a loan deal.

Felix is Woodwood’s current project. Looks likely to happen in the middle of this month.
My sources say Felix has agreed terms with Juve. The Ronaldo effect has played a big part here.

Take this next bit with a grain of salt as it comes from someone in the finance dept, but the reason the Sanchez to atletico deal is stalling, is that we enquired about Saul in the meeting. The deals will go through concurrently and we need to agree a fee and then put down a massive GBP/EUR forward to mitigate FX risk with brexit.

All my sources are Iberian, so have no idea about AWB.

cyberman

Lulaku could be sold if the price is met but Ole isn't in a hurry to sell.
Utd want to offer Mata a one year deal as cover for when they expect to sign Sancho next summer but he's holding out for 3. If he refuses to sign then Bale becomes an option for a one year loan.
Sanchez could be involved in a deal with Juve for Cancelo if Dybala moves elsewhere.

Red00012

My mates brother’s wife’s sisters friend works in the marketing department and apparently we’re putting together a package to sign Messi.

He overheard Ed talking in the cubicle of the bathroom saying “ This is going to get Messi”

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
My mates brother’s wife’s sisters friend works in the marketing department and apparently we’re putting together a package to sign Messi.

He overheard Ed talking in the cubicle of the bathroom saying “ This is going to get Messi”
:lol:

"Reddit", "ITK" and "Reddit ITK" are definitely words I'll start hating a lot.

Cliche Guevara

It sounds like a one off and his sources are on the Palace side rather than the Utd side going by his work rate and sources comments.
Yeah it seems like a pretty safe punt to me. We probably do want him and those are the figures I’d have guessed at.

It was also around three weeks ago so there’s bound to have been some movement in that time. Who knows we might even have had some smaller bids rejected.

Last edited:

Zlatattack

My cousin works in a company that helps doing the finances at United and his boss happens to be a drinking buddy with a guy boinking the mascots ex.

Apparently Ole has gone nuts and is persuing a strategy of 10 in, 10 out. Expect a new look squad next season.

Alexis, Lukaku, Mata, Rojo, Darmian, Jones, Young, Matic, Bailly, Periera, all out.

Loads of targets for players in including De Ligt, Alderwireld, Koulibaly, Cancelo, Munier, Trippier, Rose, AWB, Garay, Tierney, Neves, Ndidi, Kante, Rabiot, Partay, Schnieder, NDombele, Strootman, Fernandes, Eriksen, Sancho, O Dembele, Bale, Gaitan, Neres, Dybala, Fekir, Griezmann, Muller, Dembele, Coutinho, Werner, Icardi, Kane, Felix and Vardy.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Yeah he quoted a newspaper .

There are no reddit itks
I know this is easily one of the most stupid threads on here
There are no ITKS at reddit
Did you lose some money last year betting on information provided by an "ITK"? So much vehemence over something as silly as this.:lol:

It's just fun and games mate. You don't have to look at it if it agitates you so much.

Cliche Guevara

I know this is easily one of the most stupid threads on here
Don’t you think it’s one of the most fit for purpose though? It’s basically the Sports Witness of ITK. Tracking and analysing Reddit claims.

It’s also quite funny.