Reddit ITKs

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Or, he could start a rumour then publish an article a couple of weeks later with the same information on his own website!

Full conspiracy theory that one.
Doubt he owns Manchester evening news, four four two and also. Telegraph, Guardian, Sky

My sources say Felix has agreed terms with Juve. The Ronaldo effect has played a big part here.
You're shit at this @Lash, that's way too specific. Needs to read:

Felix has agreed terms with Juve, The Ronaldo effect has played a big part here, stumbling block is the fee. Juventus want to pay €80 million and the rest of the buyout clause to be made up in add-ons/bonuses, Man City are prepared to pay outright but the player is concerned about lack of playing time there. United are his third option, they are offering the same as City but he's concerned about the direction of the club. Wolves are also monitoring the situation and feel their Portuguese links and offer of star status might help them.
Still, Juventus is the number one choice and it's expected to go through within the next few weeks.

Cliche Guevara

Doubt he owns Manchester evening news, four four two and also. Telegraph, Guardian, Sky
Yeah I wondered if that’s what the original comment was suggesting though.

He’d only have to be the first to publish that and others would inevitably copy it.

That’s just my interpretation of the other guy’s theory.

0le

Does anyone know if we still have lineups being leaked under Ole's reign? Hasn't that been going on for a long time as well (at least under Moyes, Mourinho and LvG?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Does anyone know if we still have lineups being leaked under Ole's reign? Hasn't that been going on for a long time as well (at least under Moyes, Mourinho and LvG?
It did continue but not as often. Last leak was ahead of the Manchester derby at the end of April.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
You're shit at this @Lash, that's way too specific. Needs to read:

Felix has agreed terms with Juve, The Ronaldo effect has played a big part here, stumbling block is the fee. Juventus want to pay €80 million and the rest of the buyout clause to be made up in add-ons/bonuses, Man City are prepared to pay outright but the player is concerned about lack of playing time there. United are his third option, they are offering the same as City but he's concerned about the direction of the club. Wolves are also monitoring the situation and feel their Portuguese links and offer of star status might help them.
Still, Juventus is the number one choice and it's expected to go through within the next few weeks.
You know Paulo as well! What are the odds?!

settembrini

Spoofex a few days ago: 'We're not in for Bruno Fernandes'.
Spoofex yesterday: Bruno Fernandes is 'expected' to join.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I don’t normally do this but I have insider gossip. My source is a relative who works directly in the club, not saying in what capacity for obvious reasons. I was told this was all gossip so take it as such.

AWB is done, just need contract signed which is expected to be a formality. Ole pushed for the extra funding as he believes that the player is best of his type.

Surprisingly Ole wants TWO new cbs. Club feels DeLigt is ‘in the bag’, really helped by VDS and Blind in selling club to him. Ole wants Maguire to play alongside him. This wasn’t budgeted for this summer but Ole has convinced the club. Leicester playing hardball so may have to go with Lindelof for this season (eugh!)

Shaw given a chance to nail down LB spot for next season. Club did think about Sessegnon but feeling is that he’s not a LB and wants to go to Spurs.

Maddison is paper talk as is Tielemans

Rabiot has agreed several weeks ago.
Bruno Fernandes will be done “in days”.

No RW this season, still want Sancho but not doable this summer. James will get his chance. Bale has been discussed as 1yr loan but RM want too much money so unless they reduce demands it won’t happen. Bale IS interested as he’s realized he won’t get a chance under zidane.

Lukaku wants out, specifically to Italy but won’t be sold unless someone comes up with cash or deal worth €75m.
No replacement lined up. Martial and Rashford will share CF responsibilities

Not in anymore for Felix. He’s going to Spain

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
I don’t normally do this but I have insider gossip. My source is a relative who works directly in the club, not saying in what capacity for obvious reasons. I was told this was all gossip so take it as such.
Yay! GB of course is always Tier 1 (am I doing it right?) ITK!

El-Manos

Are you taking the piss or are you serious? I can’t tell anymore what’s going on :lol:

Gasolin

No RW? That’s key to improve the other players... stupid gossip

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
GB has got this ITK style of writing absolutely spot on here. It's indistinguishable from the 'real' made up ITK shite

Vissy

These ITKs really seem like they're chronic liars who are terminally addicted to e-attention. So basically, exactly the type of person who'd eagerly want to become a reddit moderator.

You can literally predict what they're going to write, they way they write etc. and several people have already done so even here. The moment actual transfer leaks from reputable sources began to surface it became fully apparent just how much they're making up their ITK leaks.

@golden_blunder as in that's allegedly gossip that staff of the club are talking about among themselves?

luke511

This is the good stuff

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
@golden_blunder if the stuff about De Ligt is true it doesn't actually fill me with any confidence.

It would be just like this board to feel something was in the bag and then have no idea about what's going on.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This would be an incredible summer!! Please all be true.

Maguire and de ligt would be an animal of a combo

ubergorp

A new sub-reddit was created to aggregate the ITKs information.
https://www.reddit.com/r/muppetiers/

And this is the first post.
This is me! We aren't trying to get people to believe it - we're just attempting to verify and collate the info.

Let’s all give it a go. Pretend we are ITK and whoever is closest gets to be worshipped by idiots on Reddit.

We WILL sign Wann Bisaka in the next month.

We are planning to unveil a central midfielder next week. My source has no information on who it is, just that marketing have had to change some posters last minute.

Sanchez wants out but will only leave us on a loan deal.

Felix is Woodwood’s current project. Looks likely to happen in the middle of this month.
My sources say Felix has agreed terms with Juve. The Ronaldo effect has played a big part here.

Take this next bit with a grain of salt as it comes from someone in the finance dept, but the reason the Sanchez to atletico deal is stalling, is that we enquired about Saul in the meeting. The deals will go through concurrently and we need to agree a fee and then put down a massive GBP/EUR forward to mitigate FX risk with brexit.

All my sources are Iberian, so have no idea about AWB.
Sounds pretty legit to be fair. Try submitting it ;)

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I would say you'll be banned for WUMMING....

Let's hope this turns out to be true!

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Spoofex guy is the biggest spoofer there.

4 days ago, we are not in for Bruno

But today is the first time his source mentioned Bruno and he is expected to sign.

Hitman Harry

Supports
Liverpool
Tbh, I don't necessarily doubt that some people do know people working within the club. They do have a rather large workforce after all. Then there's also the stuff that gets outsourced to another company.
So there is definitely a chance of hearing something before it develops in the main press but it's the quality of the info that's in question here.

As an example, I know someone who works in the scouting department of a fairly large-ish European club and he's got everything wrong that he's told me so far (in good faith) as, at the end of the day, he's not making the ultimate decision.