Reddit ITKs

Sterling Archer

A few of the ITKs (not Spoofex) have said they have received info that De Ligt informed us he has chosen us this past week. Apparently the club has arranged for private transport from Amsterdam to Manchester this coming week. The theory on Reddit is De Ligt will first go from Miami (where he is currently on holiday) to Amsterdam to film his goodbye and then come to Manchester. Also, someone's source who works in these announcements stuff has told him he will be busy from Tuesday to Thursday working on a new announcement for an incoming player. Make of all this what you will.
Omg OMG omg

We aren't a shit club afterall.

Art Vandelay

He had deleted his account a week or so ago though, when he apparently revealed personal information about his source. Now they are rumbling on the subreddit after this latest De Ligt info that Fred may have been right after all.:smirk:
It's more likely that Fred is their anonymous new source.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Jesus christ, it's gotten even worse. They call their made-up news aggregator tier speculation Mupdates.
:lol:

Not gonna lie, as a seasoned transfer muppet, I love that.

Sterling Archer

We are if we lose to Pogba but if we can make him play at the highest level consistently with all other players being better, maybe we are not... does that make sense?
Well I meant more in terms of attracting top players. Pogba came to us when we were similarly being called unappealing as well.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It really is the hope that kills you isn't it!

Not quite matching about 4-5 weekends ago, where we were all F5ing for absolutely no reason :lol:

Acquire Me

True :lol:

He's been known to create alternate accounts when things go south, like when he tried predicting Griezmann. His life must be pretty sad if all he lives for are Reddit likes.
I don’t see all the fuzz with Reddit. Why is it good? I think it looks old and it’s impossible to understand the threads. I might be to old for that shit tbf.

Sterling Archer

I don’t see all the fuzz with Reddit. Why is it good? I think it looks old and it’s impossible to understand the threads. I might be to old for that shit tbf.
I come on here to find links to the most important comments on there :lol:

The top and best comments don't do a thing. Banter that's useless gets upvoted and it's a mire to find the actual rumors of interest

Vissy

It really is like a puppet show, with the differently named ITKs coming out with these non-confirmations. "Deal agreed in principle" is the same thing that Barca had with de Ligt. Didn't work out, did it.

GJNJ

I know 'journalists' don't know much and just create stories for clicks, but if it was true then they really don't know anything as no-one is reporting a hint of a chance that we will get him.

You would think that even if there was a sliver of a chance they would be regurgitating deal on/off stories.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
The amount of panic over there that De Ligt will get cold feet cause someone commented on his GFs Instagram saying 'whens the flight to London'

:lol:

Billy Jim

What an odd, odd bunch in that thread.

Anyone who so much as questions the validity of one of their ridiculous reaches gets downvoted to hell. They're so ready to just jump on the first positive bit of news they get without the faintest critical eye, with so much faith in other anonymous, unverified users. It's fascinating. Completely fascinating.

I think as soon as any ITK starts being deified like that you've got to start doubting their reliability. Far too easy to let that kind of thing go to your head and get carried away.

Raven

They're all waiting for Spoofex to come out of a meeting and update them. Actively waiting for someone to come and lie to you. Madness.
Ah, come on, that's what modern life is all about. I mean what about these televised political debates?

BlueHaze

Only someone from reddit would be daft enough to label themselves an "ITK" While going under the name "Spoofex" :lol:

Oh man these feckers need to get a life. Probably looks like a ghoul from Castlevania as well. :lol:

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
They tracked some random flight from Miami to Amsterdam and are believing MdL was on it :lol::lol::lol:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
They tracked some random flight from Miami to Amsterdam and are believing MdL was on it :lol::lol::lol:
Are they actively trying to be morons? I thought reddit was quite decent by forum standards?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Totally agree mate.

Someone will post a link saying "xxxx poster" has said whatever, and you seemingly can never find the post, let alone follow the flow of it.
Useless.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Only someone from reddit would be daft enough to label themselves an "ITK" While going under the name "Spoofex" :lol:

Oh man these feckers need to get a life. Probably looks like a ghoul from Castlevania as well. :lol:
Literally, that "spoof" comment has been said about 40 times in this thread now.

It's like de ja vu :lol::houllier:

Cliche Guevara

Yeah, the thing I find most funny about this is it doesn’t actually do anything.

Still flying, still flying, still flying, still flying, still flying, still flying, landed. Right on schedule.

OK, now what?

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Whilst I don't believe he is ITK, he has been saying we wanted 2 CB for a while. Koulibally+ Umtiti was what he first said I believe

diarm

I feel like the entire r/reddevils subreddit is every idiot newbie who's never been able to get promoted here. I shudder to think what their matchday threads are like!

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I’m confident that we are not signing Bruno, not are we particularly interested in him. I believe this moron has just added him to his ‘confirmed’ list based on some random ‘Tier 1 for Milan news’ (seems ridiculous even just typing it. The certainty Man Red will sign a player from Sporting because some supposed journo who knows stuff about AC Milan says so).

Billy Jim

It's absolutely gone to his head. Loving the attention and trying to milk every last drop of it before it all comes crumbling down.