Reddit ITKs

ChaddyP

Sadly before my time. My first real muppet summer was 2013. Damn you, Moyes :(
There was a good twitter summer when @Adnan was in beast mode posting any thing he could from twitter :lol: don't remember the year. I think the rules came after that

jesperjaap

Aww, that brings up memories. Used to dip in there about ten years ago and obviously believed them :) They still going strong?
Haha, yes similar, I read it now and again for turds and giggles, they are all so arrogant the Eds too its cringey. Still going rather than going strong, think you have to become a member to post (probably to block the abuse)

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
There was a good twitter summer when @Adnan was in beast mode posting any thing he could from twitter :lol: don't remember the year. I think the rules came after that
Yep, I was smitten by then. Vidal was a bit of a downer but I don't take it too seriously.

@Adnan is back, baby!

Tiber

The Pogba thread was glorious. High quality content from the first post til the last

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

From the guy who broke the story yesterday

Sanche7

Will be a fantastic first signing for Ole, I mean a sensational signing. It can lift the whole team

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Moyes window was one of the best.... ThiagON
The way the guy genuinely believed we were bringing Bale and Ronaldo in, makes me feel both anger towards him, yet massive sympathy at the same time.

"Come and play for Moyesie lads"

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It ended up with Fellaini
It'll never make sense that he thought he could nick both Fellaini and Baines for such a little combined price.
And made even less sense that we let the Fellaini release expire, and had to ship another 4m.

willhse456

What proves who knows what and what are they worth listening to about?
The moderator spoofex said we'd agreed a deal with Ajax last night and should expect to see this info trickle out over the weekend, which has been exactly the case.

willhse456

What has been exactly the case?
Reliable Spanish journalists have been saying that De Ligt is close to joining Utd. This is what the ITK's said would happen last night, and that it was close.

If you're expecting Stone etc to get involved now, it wouldn't make sense for Utd to brief the English media until it was completely done, just in case it falls through.

This is very similar to the Pogba situation, it took a while for English journos to get ahold of the information

Snafu17

The minute one leaker gets possibly something right-ish and might know someone that actually works for the club, about 20 very obvious bullshiters pop up with their vague stories, that now everyone will believe.

"We may sign him, but Barca renewed their interest, but my source is not responding, that probably means he's staying at Ajax or going to PSG, unless he's going to China."

Terminator

Lot of BS out there on reddit right now including the recent post on here but one or two of the original posters yesterday regarding the De Ligt transfer might actually be knowing something.

edit: typo

Last edited:

sport2793

Lot of BS out there on reddit right now including the recent post on here but one of two of the original posters yesterday regarding the De Ligt transfer might actually be knowing something.
I would say the past 48 hrs have shown that posters on here know far less and are far less intelligent than the ones on Reddit (especially many of the initial posters on this thread). Didn't think I would ever say that...

Marzo

A little more info on the ITK Challenge on Reddit, you have to provide the Mods with some kind of proof and evidence that you have sources.
No proof, no challenge.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Fred is saying it won't be Sunday. Possibly Monday or Wednesday is his guess, re De Ligt announcement.

Marzo

We should seriously run a Reddit ITKs thread every transfer season just for a different spin on the whole transfer window, just for the Muppets, could be really good fun and entertainment.