Reddit ITKs

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
I am actually ITK that one of the ITKs being mentioned in this thread knows absolutely nothing.

Gasolin

Think he has just said DeLigt has agreed to come
Stupid to base their assumption De Ligt is coming just because Ajax accepted an offer. Surely they can’t be that naive... why would they even take a challenge in that situation.

Gasolin

We should seriously run a Reddit ITKs thread every transfer season just for a different spin on the whole transfer window, just for the Muppets, could be really good fun and entertainment.
What we should do is to have some kind of wiki or bank data to be able to see all the messages and changes in the message form each account, that would be hilarious. And after that we score their BS level!

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Stupid to base their assumption De Ligt is coming just because Ajax accepted an offer. Surely they can’t be that naive... why would they even take a challenge in that situation.
It seems its you who is assuming... I have no idea why they took the challenge or what information they based it on

Gasolin

It seems its you who is assuming... I have no idea why they took the challenge or what information they based it on
Sorry, all the guy keeps saying in his reddit is that the offer was accepted and now contract discussions are on with the player. Well that's nothing! Offers get accepted but if the player doesn't want to come, there is nothing to do... maybe I was assuming, who knows. I still think they should wait for the player to also do an action that would justify a challenge.

Cassidy

Sorry, all the guy keeps saying in his reddit is that the offer was accepted and now contract discussions are on with the player. Well that's nothing! Offers get accepted but if the player doesn't want to come, there is nothing to do... maybe I was assuming, who knows. I still think they should wait for the player to also do an action that would justify a challenge.
The person who did the challenge is saying something else actually

Ole’s Wheel

Supports
CR7
Honest question, why is this a do-or-die for reddit ITK’s? I think I saw a mod on the forum say they’d ban them as sources if the De Ligt thing turns out to be untrue...why is that so?

From what I know, the ITK’s are usually on the money. Even if they don’t hit something on the nail, how is that any different from even ‘credible journalists’ who get stories wrong all the time themselves? I think it’s unfair because if that’s the case, then ban the journalists who say so and so is going to said club and it doesn’t end up happening like it happens numerous times every summer.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I would say the past 48 hrs have shown that posters on here know far less and are far less intelligent than the ones on Reddit (especially many of the initial posters on this thread). Didn't think I would ever say that...
Come on, doubt anyone is taking their word as Gospel. It's just for fun and after being depressed for a year, its time to get the muppet juices flowing

Josep Dowling

Honest question, why is this a do-or-die for reddit ITK’s? I think I saw a mod on the forum say they’d ban them as sources if the De Ligt thing turns out to be untrue...why is that so?

From what I know, the ITK’s are usually on the money. Even if they don’t hit something on the nail, how is that any different from even ‘credible journalists’ who get stories wrong all the time themselves? I think it’s unfair because if that’s the case, then ban the journalists who say so and so is going to said club and it doesn’t end up happening like it happens numerous times every summer.
Is it so difficult to follow the trend of news and just make something up? Why would they put it on Reddit, surely you would just open a twitter account and get money for having the ITK information.

Football journalism has got to be the easiest job on the planet. Most of them just quote each other’s transfer stories.

friendlytramp

More full of crap than a curry house toilet
I can’t see that there can be a consistent ItK presence. The odd person may hear something from time to time but what scenario would ever result in someone from within the higher echelons of the club leaking continually leaking truths to a single member of the public for onward sharing on social media, against the clubs wishes- even if they were family? Unless it’s a deliberate PR ploy by the club to get people excited/feeling positive and control the news.

izec

I can’t see that there can be a consistent ItK presence. The odd person may hear something from time to time but what scenario would ever result in someone from within the higher echelons of the club leaking continually leaking truths to a single member of the public for onward sharing on social media, against the clubs wishes- even if they were family? Unless it’s a deliberate PR ploy by the club to get people excited/feeling positive and control the news.
Because that doesnt exist. Only a handful of people at the club know whats going on with big and small targets. These ITK come up with a list like they are Woodward themselves. It is obviously bullshit. They can guess sometimes something right or may even have information on something going on at the club, but they have no clue who we are in or whats going on with De Ligt, nevermind having an update every 5 hours. They see reports and jump the gun, try to get attention and hope to guess something right. Now suddenly with De Ligt, these ITK seem to pop up out of nowhere and seem to know all. Yeah for sure :lol:

Rake

It is a full-on silly season over there :D Some are having fun and others broke their keyboards F5ing

Cliche Guevara

Because they aren’t ITK?

They’d be random bullshitters in that event and their word would be worthless. Given what you’ve said about journos, why would you want to add to that with serial bullshitters who’s word has proven to be rubbish?

What is it with some people that they get so precious if people don’t believe a random internet ITK?

People make a habit of talking shite online for attention all the time.

Plenty of journalists and newspapers are also banned for being shit sources, by the way. Loads.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Find absolutely hilarious how spoofeck backtracked on the report that was just Stone feeling and nothing else.

Welllllll feck :lol:

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Find absolutely hilarious how spoofeck backtracked on the report that was just Stone feeling and nothing else.

Because he knows he's speaking absolute shite

Infra-red

He's a 15 year old kid hoping to stave off boredom in the school holidays. I don't know why anyone ever thought any different.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
This is easily my favourite post.
Obviously not true, but just imagine actually calling them pretending to be someone else. :lol:

Affirmation

This is from the supposed "Reddit ITK" who originally posted the claim that the deal was happening which prompted Spoofex to back the claim up as well.

Sterling Archer

This is from the supposed "Reddit ITK" who originally posted the claim that the deal was happening which prompted Spoofex to back the claim up as well.

Don't stop believing folks.

I saw another comment on Reddit that I like the sound of. That in all the social media and interviews etc over the years, De Ligt has never once mentioned any ambition or dreams of Barca. He has however doted on the Premier League saying it's his favorite atmosphere.

It's not that crazy to think he may actually want to come here. If that's the case, isn't that the kind of player we want!? If there's any time to get muppet juices flowing it's over a kid like this.

Other thing is there are now some very firm statements that Koulibaly is not moving. Is that because we've moved onto De Ligt? If not and we're not getting either...that would make for one depressing summer. Id rather get my hopes up even if falsely so.

SaintMuppet

Don't stop believing folks.

I saw another comment on Reddit that I like the sound of. That in all the social media and interviews etc over the years, De Ligt has never once mentioned any ambition or dreams of Barca. He has however doted on the Premier League saying it's his favorite atmosphere.

It's not that crazy to think he may actually want to come here. If that's the case, isn't that the kind of player we want!? If there's any time to get muppet juices flowing it's over a kid like this.

Other thing is there are now some very firm statements that Koulibaly is not moving. Is that because we've moved onto De Ligt? If not and we're not getting either...that would make for one depressing summer. Id rather get my hopes up even if falsely so.
Well if he dotes on our league that much then there are 3 or 4 clubs likely more attractive to him anyway.

Stop believing because this ain’t happening....

fck

Supports
Bayern

I'm sorry to say, but you are so gullible it hurts

Cliche Guevara

This is easily my favourite post.
Obviously not true, but just imagine actually calling them pretending to be someone else. :lol:
Please tell me he did a Steve McClaren style Dutch accent too.

And who arrives at a hotel at precisely 2.55?

And And if you were Travel Manager for Ajax why the feck would you not know when you were arriving? That’s literally your actual job.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Please tell me he did a Steve McClaren style Dutch accent too.

And who arrives at a hotel at precisely 2.55?

And And if you were Travel Manager for Ajax why the feck would you not know when you were arriving? That’s literally your actual job.
Please someone do this for real

Cassidy

:lol::lol: Going with the flow of what is coming out in the media

Renegade81

Just read from one of the ITK's in question, spoke to his 'source' who is at the legends game that it was close to being done deal only to find out hours later, it might not happen at all. Apparently Barcelona going hard and putting out all the stops now. Apparently City entered the saga this morning too. That is a 180 indeed. :lol:

Edit: as stated above.