Reddit ITKs

Nick7

Just read from one of the ITK's in question, spoke to his 'source' who is at the legends game that it was close to being done deal only to find out hours later, it might not happen at all. Apparently Barcelona going hard and putting out all the stops now. Apparently City entered the saga this morning too. That is a 180 indeed. :lol:

Edit: as stated above.
:lol::lol::lol:

dove

:lol: What else did you expect, I can bet these reddit "ITKs" are from Redcafe and can't stop laughing how many people believe that shite :lol:

Rake

Just read from one of the ITK's in question, spoke to his 'source' who is at the legends game that it was close to being done deal only to find out hours later, it might not happen at all. Apparently Barcelona going hard and putting out all the stops now. Apparently City entered the saga this morning too. That is a 180 indeed. :lol:

Edit: as stated above.
Not that i believe them but we did lose a number of players like that... Ronaldinho comes to mind. Even the Barcelona officials admitted that he had all but signed for Untied.

Based Adnan

Remember Gerard Romero came out and said De Ligt is close to United and now is also saying De Ligt will decide after the Netherland games. He's a tier 1 for Barca as well.

It's not outside the realms of possibility that Barca decided to go all in for him after losing the Copa Del Rey final to Valencia.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Remember Gerard Romero came out and said De Ligt is close to United and now is also saying De Ligt will decide after the Netherland games. He's a tier 1 for Barca as well.

It's not outside the realms of possibility that Barca decided to go all in for him after losing the Copa Del Rey final to Valencia.
He's just relaying the news from ESPN.

bonothom

I’d take Bale on a loan if we can’t get a top attacker in this summer. Better than nothing I suppose.
If we take Bale we are screwed. Still he can keep Sanchez company as they compare bank accounts from the treatment table.

TheHeya

If we take Bale we are screwed. Still he can keep Sanchez company as they compare bank accounts from the treatment table.
I can’t see us agreeing to loan him without us insisting Madrid pays x amount of his wages. Wouldn’t be too bad of a deal if they pay most of it.

Cliche Guevara

This seems to be one of today’s popular narratives but really? Do we think it’s made that much of a difference?

Oh no, despite comfortably winning the league, and bringing in De Jong this summer, this cup defeat has made all the difference. Let’s immediately find another £100k per week we wouldn’t have had if we’d beaten Valencia!

Sterling Archer

This seems to be one of today’s popular narratives but really? Do we think it’s made that much of a difference?

Oh no, despite comfortably winning the league, and bringing in De Jong this summer, this cup defeat has made all the difference. Let’s immediately find another £100k per week we wouldn’t have had if we’d beaten Valencia!
Actually, the only spin I see is that Raiola leaked this to just the Spanish press in hopes of getting Barcelona to match whatever United would be paying up .

That said, I'm only feeling hope here because Ligt is legitimately a fan of the Premier League. I'd be more concerned about him joining City than Barcelona given the two being our rivals for his signature.

Sir Scott McToMinay

From reddit:

“Hey guys, i made a twitter account @Reddit_ITKs. I will be posting updates from Rightsaidfred_MUFC, oleSolskjaerSZN ,xisimon and spoofex with credits. So if you want notifications about the updates follow me.“

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Not that i believe them but we did lose a number of players like that... Ronaldinho comes to mind. Even the Barcelona officials admitted that he had all but signed for Untied.
Isn’t that the one whereby peter Kenyon tried to change the bid at the last moment after we’d already agreed? Then he joined Chelsea the underhand twat

48 hours

My ITK got Noah’s Ark, the Exodus of the slaves, and Lee Grant before anyone else so I reckon he’s legit.
Did they get that Adam and Eve would both leave the Eden Forest side on free transfers after God failed to find a buyer for them?

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Isn’t that the one whereby peter Kenyon tried to change the bid at the last moment after we’d already agreed? Then he joined Chelsea the underhand twat
Yes. As I remember it, Barca had a bid accepted for 18m. United 21m. Everything was agreed with the player. When Kenyon found out about Barca’s lower bod being accepted, he lowered Utds to 19m, thinking it was still more than Barca’s. PSG were so offended, they sold him to Barca for 18m. Fergie went nuts.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Yes. As I remember it, Barca had a bid accepted for 18m. United 21m. Everything was agreed with the player. When Kenyon found out about Barca’s lower bod being accepted, he lowered Utds to 19m, thinking it was still more than Barca’s. PSG were so offended, they sold him to Barca for 18m. Fergie went nuts.
And the rest is history :(

Sir Scott McToMinay

Someone from reddit zoomed on De Ligt’s phone during the interview, hopefully someone with good CGi skills could enhance the quality.

Can anyone spot anything United related there?