Reddit ITKs

Sterling Archer

I thought this was a thread about Reddit ITKs? Technically, XiSimon has been the anti-ITK. But if course most of the uproar here is from folks biting the bait recently without any history of the kid going back multiple seasons. Nice work making the forum come off as knee jerk and clownish

Perseus

To be ABSOLUTELY fair, i will wait until Leicester sign Dunk from Brighton, who today confirmed they have signed that lad Webster from Bristol City, who would be Dunk’s replacement.

If it’s all part of a chain then it makes sense. You agree a price on a house, but you don’t buy it until the chain is complete.
Dunk is staying at Brighton confirmed. Webster to Brighton is close but not finalised.

Dunk to Leicester was just paper talk anyway.

Art Vandelay

I thought this was a thread about Reddit ITKs? Technically, XiSimon has been the anti-ITK. But if course most of the uproar here is from folks biting the bait recently without any history of the kid going back multiple seasons. Nice work making the forum come off as knee jerk and clownish
Just wait until next week when we are tracking planes galore in here. We'll be knee jerking all over the place and it will be glorious muppetry.

lsd

The Oracle
According to reports we have been interested in signing Mandzukic for a long time yet no ITK on Reddit seemed aware off this all summer . Strange

haram

I could have told you we were signing Maguire 2 weeks ago, it was obvious.

haram

Did you though? What about people that have been claiming it all (or most of the) summer and not backing down?
I’m pretty sure I actually did say we were going to sign him.

Edit -

Maguire will be signed for 85 million, it’s too much but oh well.
July 7th, almost 1 month ago. I had money on him joining us anyway.

Last edited:

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Dunk is staying at Brighton confirmed. Webster to Brighton is close but not finalised.

Dunk to Leicester was just paper talk anyway.
I hope you’re right, but where is it confirmed Dunk stays at Brighton?

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
According to reports we have been interested in signing Mandzukic for a long time yet no ITK on Reddit seemed aware off this all summer . Strange
Why are those reports more reliable than Reddit ITKs? They're all shite.

PepsiCola

Several ITKs have said we're looking into bringing in an experienced striker from Europe.

Ben Yedder and Bas Dost were names thrown around.

lsd

The Oracle
Several ITKs have said we're looking into bringing in an experienced striker from Europe.

Ben Yedder and Bas Dost were names thrown around.

Yes but none mentioned Mandzukic and he was the one Ole wanted

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
United in "buy player ever paper has linked us heavily with all summer" shocker.

Nick7

Hilarious. Not one of those “ITK’s” had a clue about Dybala. Then when Di Marzio broke the news they all hopped on saying it was a sure thing and now look. Kids there will still eat it up

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Hilarious. Not one of those “ITK’s” had a clue about Dybala. Then when Di Marzio broke the news they all hopped on saying it was a sure thing and now look. Kids there will still eat it up
Dybala was a totally opportunistic job though - not sure even the club were planning it!
Looks like it's been binned anyway

Nick7

Dybala was a totally opportunistic job though - not sure even the club were planning it!
Looks like it's been binned anyway
Surely if they were in the know they would have known before journalists though? One of them was saying marketing had started and all. They're just reading the papers and trying to piggy back the most reliable.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Surely if they were in the know they would have known before journalists though? One of them was saying marketing had started and all. They're just reading the papers and trying to piggy back the most reliable.
Oh for sure - none of these ITKs are anything like ...itk!

That Simon guessed well once with the timing for that James announcement. I don't even necessarily think he had a contact. He's a teenage kid based in another country. How could he?!?

Sterling Archer

Bruno is a done deal according to the one they call Kermit.

De Gea contract extended.

Dybala talks resuming and still possible.

For the sake of not having to yet deal with the incompetence of this window, I will wholeheartedly believe. Because I am a true muppet.

Terminator

Their ITKs(Don't know which one) was adamant we are seriously after Eriksen like a couple weeks back. Interesting if the interest in him is true.

nainaisson

Bruno is a done deal according to the one they call Kermit.
Apparently, everything that Kermit guy predicted has been wrong, but he still gets to keep his "ITK" status because the whole thing is a joke. The entire sub just seems to be an excuse for certifiably insane people to interact with each other.

Sterling Archer

Apparently, everything that Kermit guy predicted has been wrong, but he still gets to keep his "ITK" status because the whole thing is a joke. The entire sub just seems to be an excuse for certifiably insane people to interact with each other.
Did you not read the rest of my post, pal? I don't need any negative nancying around. Kermit could be an actual frog that got into some lady's house, hopping all over her keyboard and by random chance manages to create a Reddit profile and send half coherent messages that then became ITK news. Even if you caught all that on tape, I'd still rather believe it than have to settle on the current truth that Manchester United have been run to the ground by Ed Foolward. Til Thursday at least.

So kindly feck off.
Xoxo